Mental Health Coming off Invega/Xeplion (paliperidone) injections v 8.0

It often takes six months for people to feel better, and then another six months before they feel normal, and sometimes a little after that. It can take two years for some people to feel complete. Please just hold on, I don't think you'll regret it.
I’m at 6 months and have seen no improvement… 😞

Hi better is good blood circulation.good eat.leechin (hirudotherapia) is natural medicine with small animal.like cupping.very important ,do this in important point of all ur body(all important points because ur old problems returns to u,like sad etc..)contact an hirudotherapia who know point of body too,because u must work on this point(chakra point,asian medecine)look at my old message for know what is my fight with invenga,today im in the road of health with this medecine.before im liked so bad,think death every days etc..

If u do this tell on ur doc because somebody of u are on medicate and is a clean body medecine

I'm doing stem cell therapy on tuesday of this week. They're going to inject cells into my nasal passage , which is cold internasal. I've been getting an ivy treatment. From what i've been reading this should help with some of the symptoms that I have and hopefully regenerate.

Hi guys its been 41 days for me since i tapered seroquel to 0mg. So im off for 41 days from antipsychotics. Also im off 11 months from invega and abilify injections. My anhedonia is stable , no changes. How long do you think its gonna take to recover for me?

I'm doing stem cell therapy on tuesday of this week. They're going to inject cells into my nasal passage , which is cold internasal. I've been getting an ivy treatment. From what i've been reading this should help with some of the symptoms that I have and hopefully regenerate.
I hope it is helpful and goes well for you!

Hi guys its been 41 days for me since i tapered seroquel to 0mg. So im off for 41 days from antipsychotics. Also im off 11 months from invega and abilify injections. My anhedonia is stable , no changes. How long do you think its gonna take to recover for me?
Did you noticed abilify being less damaging then invega?

Hello everyone. I’m WodieNem, a victim of invega sustenna injections. I only received the two loading doses. I am not on medication anymore, but 5 1/2 months later I am suffering from the following : Anhedonia, erectile dysfunction/clear semen, Inability to feel emotions, Brain fog/difficulty concentrating, and only 6 hours of sleep. I have not seen any improvement since being injected. I will be updating this forum if I make any progress. If you have any supplements that have helped you, please share them with me. I am also active on r/Antipsychiatry if you’d like to communicate on there. My Reddit username is WodieNem

Last edited:
I just wish there was something I could do to at least temporarily relieve all symptoms. I’ve just walked up to the shopping centre and back, I am completely out of energy. I also have intense pain in my intestines. I really don’t care about anything now besides sleeping.

It’s important to be honest as possible on here and complain all day long if you want. People will be able to use this as evidence to get off the shots or hopefully never take them in the first place. I was forced a third shot which if I never took I may have recoverd from this.

I absolutely hate that the Psychiatrist is acting like he’s never seen someone not recover from it. All they’re doing is recommending an Antidepressant. I tell them the problem isn‘t depression, it’s my mind has been trapped with no pleasure or enjoyment for 4 months.

In that time all I could do is think, it was like a prisoner being locked in solitary confinement without any books or TV - it does damage to your brain that is irreversible. I blame myself for not doing anything but I have to keep remembering how I had absolutely no energy, interest or motivation to even have a shower let alone watch a movie.

Life sucked enough before this but Psychiatry has taken my soul/spirit away. I don’t know how much longer I can live like this.

I can’t wait to be at the point where i’m seeing improvement and healing from this. If you ever see a post where i said i healed 100% just know im not lying because i know exactly how i was before and im literally at rock bottom at the moment of typing this 4months off

I Hope this will be a journey/battle that i could talk about after i heal and become greater and a better person than i was before invega

I just wish there was something I could do to at least temporarily relieve all symptoms. I’ve just walked up to the shopping centre and back, I am completely out of energy. I also have intense pain in my intestines. I really don’t care about anything now besides sleeping.

It’s important to be honest as possible on here and complain all day long if you want. People will be able to use this as evidence to get off the shots or hopefully never take them in the first place. I was forced a third shot which if I never took I may have recoverd from this.

I absolutely hate that the Psychiatrist is acting like he’s never seen someone not recover from it. All they’re doing is recommending an Antidepressant. I tell them the problem isn‘t depression, it’s my mind has been trapped with no pleasure or enjoyment for 4 months.

In that time all I could do is think, it was like a prisoner being locked in solitary confinement without any books or TV - it does damage to your brain that is irreversible. I blame myself for not doing anything but I have to keep remembering how I had absolutely no energy, interest or motivation to even have a shower let alone watch a movie.

Life sucked enough before this but Psychiatry has taken my soul/spirit away. I don’t know how much longer I can live like this.
Wassup bro I’m not going through the same exact things as you but i checked out your page and it seems like your interested in suicide. I honestly think 4 months is too early to even think about suicide. I’ve seen multiple people recover throughout this thread and other previous threads in a 6-15 month timeframe. Not saying i didn’t also have suicidal thoughts at a time but now all i could believe and have hope in is TIME and GOD or the highest power in the universe. I’m also at 4 months so hopefully we both recover from this. Stay blessed Brother

I am ruminating a lot. Does anyone else have this problem? You think of all the good things that could happen and other times all the bad things and it triggers you into a rollercoaster cycle.

Does anyone know how long it should take for hormones to normalize? My progesterone results were low again, still waiting on estradiol. It does sound like it takes a whole year or two.

My B12 is normal, but on the low side.