Meant to say cooked not cooledI’m going to try and get cabergoline which is a dopamine agonist . If your dopamine is cooled due to invega that causes high prolactin which causes low testosterone. Dopamine agonist can increase testosterone.
When did your libido come backYou’re trusting anything in psychiatric intervention when the entire basis of psychiatric intervention is to remove the symptoms. At any cost, they used to suffocate people’s brains. The point isn’t to help you it’s to remove the symptoms and your brain is going to pay the price if you aren’t careful
Also the half life equation for invega is bullshit . It’s usually 5.5 half lives to eliminate a drug but invega dopamine blockade is logarithmic/ hyperbolic. So even having 98% of the drug cleared can cause 30% dopamine blockade which is bullshit . Gonna have to wait almost a year to feel 100%
That’s not even taking account of how long your brain will rewire after finally being released from the dopamine blockade . I feel better and I think I have a good metabolism for this drug but my expectations are to assume I have the highest possible half life (49 days)Also the half life equation for invega is bullshit . It’s usually 5.5 half lives to eliminate a drug but invega dopamine blockade is logarithmic/ hyperbolic. So even having 98% of the drug cleared can cause 30% dopamine blockade which is bullshit . Gonna have to wait almost a year to feel 100%
Drug not dry*Turns out i did the math wrong and the dry should be fully out of my system by February 15 . Explains why my libido still has only seen some improvement but not 100%. I’m at maybe 30% or less for my libido . When I get free I’m going to get my prolactin and testosterone checked . Many they really took everything from me .
How long did it take you too feel shrooms and psychedelics and did they hit the sameIf your a guy get your testosterone levels checked. Antipsychotics nuked mine. m on TRT now and doing better then before the psych ward. Im in better shape at 44 then i was at 20 and doing bricklaying. Methlphenidate also helps with depression with low side effects
