Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
go get government assistant and go be a potato and sit in front of the tv all day your fucking life.
This is exactly what invega does

I think hopton reached his limit both mentally and spiritually im also on the verge of losing hope
no it doesn’t bro it’s a choice to be like that, @dirtyinvega never full recovered but he has a job, family and responsible, @kylefolk hasn’t full recovered yet but he’s back making music and doing what he loves. @Koolio has a job and responsibility’s. I had a job for 8 months while on invega and still would come home and do what had to be done, you don’t have to be a potato unless you choice to be one, work on your Chakaras, try to heal yourself, workout, stimulate your brain with movies, tv, foods games, don’t just sit here and complain.

People Always crying. Bro if you want to die go ahead and die
Look at my recent post, you dont sit here and cry about invega, you have a job and responsibilities, at least you are trying. If you work hard and all you have left is psychedelics I think you have the right to do whatever you want in your life l.

Bullshit there is..8 shots is like being 8 months on invega..4 doesn't even compare to 8
Exactly the only person who has a right to be a potato is Ross. The man is the definition of a potato now from having almost 30 injections, he is disabled and I do feel sorry for him.

@Folkusthesecond kylefolk takes abilify shots technically he never went off APs
That is true, he’s 90%, he just can’t feel emotions, but you can still live your life without emotions. He doesn’t have anhedonia if he enjoys music and his passion or he wouldn’t be doing it. Blunted emotions suck, but if you can feel some emotions even if there negative it makes it a whole lot easier.

And bigsmoke is right, although I’ve gotten a lot better I’m not fully recovered, that doesn’t mean I should just lay down like a bitch. I’m out here tryna do things like I’m recovered. And Ik there’s a good chance I’ll recover more considering I’m only around 5.5 months. There was a girl on Reddit who said it took her 11 months for her hormones to go back to normal. I’m giving myself 11 months then whatever I have at that point I’m expecting that may be all I get. Regardless Ik I’m gonna still do all I can do.

See when mfers like cxmpromised and Edie come on here and tell us they fully recovered around 10 months some of us are exited and relieved. These mfers seriously coming on here and telling y’all it’s possible and y’all sit there and still complain about all this stupid science bullshit coming out of your ass just so you can hold your side of the argument.

See when mfers like cxmpromised and Edie come on here and tell us they fully recovered around 10 months some of us are exited and relieved. These mfers seriously coming on here and telling y’all it’s possible and y’all sit there and still complain about all this stupid science bullshit coming out of your ass just so you can hold your side of the argument.
There could be 1000s of recovery stories and they still wouldn’t be satisfied.

People suffering from this has nothing to do with the medication still being in their system. There is no way it’s still there 2 years later. It’s impossible. Even 1 year it would be out completely. We’re talking about actual brain damage. That’s very clear to me. The guy who started the thread is 5 years removed from his shot and hasn’t improved a lick. It’s brain damage
I doubt that. It's more likely withdrawal.

Withdrawal symptoms from antipsychotics can mimic those that occur while still taking the drug.

I'm not convinced though. I don't honestly believe Narsche ever worked his body hard enough to be rid of the drug. No offense.

Guys but is that normal that I physically feel a lock on my left side of the brain? Like this part is really locked, the right part is normal but in the left side I have this sensation and I can’t feel the outside atmosphere for example it’s raining and I can’t feel it

Guys but is that normal that I physically feel a lock on my left side of the brain? Like this part is really locked, the right part is normal but in the left side I have this sensation and I can’t feel the outside atmosphere for example it’s raining and I can’t feel it
Invega messes around with blood flow especially in the brain possibly by blocking all these adrenergic receptors. I experience more of a congested sensation

I doubt that. It's more likely withdrawal.

Withdrawal symptoms from antipsychotics can mimic those that occur while still taking the drug.

I'm not convinced though. I don't honestly believe Narsche ever worked his body hard enough to be rid of the drug. No offense.
I also read that some withdrawal symptoms can be permanent in some cases

Invega messes around with blood flow especially in the brain possibly by blocking all these adrenergic receptors. I experience more of a congested sensation
Yes I think it’s a lock because I don’t feel normal, if I can’t even feel the atmosphere or the climate changes that means it’s something serious 😭

@n3ophy7e will search be fixed? We cant search any user.
Hey mate, yeah the search engine in the current software sucks and it's been brought up with the admins countless times. They're very aware that it sucks and it's ome of the things they hope to improve.

People Always crying. Bro if you want to die go ahead and die
Koolio that kind of talk is absolutely unacceptable in the Mental Health forum and I am issuing you an official warning. If you don't like the way that some people are venting to cope with their experiences then don't come in to this thread.

I’ve been on Invega for a little over a year…and I don’t feel like I’ve progressed at all mentally. I was down to 113 pounds and shot back up to 121 pounds after not starving myself and it totally changed the way my face looked with swollen eye lids and a really puffy face and slanted eyes and it’s just really bad. Not to mention what it did to my body. I don’t feel good ever. And I don’t feel like I’m progressing at all, im on this medication after being on abilify for a year with it not working and suffering from a really bad psychosis and delusions. I want to try a different antipsychotic but im afraid I might be treatment resistant to other medications. But this Invega has changed the way I look and feel so much that I don’t know what to do. I feel like there’s no way out of this hell. I want to try going on geodon. But im scared to switch! I just don’t know what to do but I know that Invega is killing me.
Sarcosine and n acetyl l tyrosine are natural treatments for schizophrenia. Throw in some L theanine for when your stressed out or fear psychosis incoming.

(Buy high quality ingredients in powder form. Its so much cheaper. And yes, you can get good ingredients for cheaper when you buy the powder. You need a digital scale though. The supplements will actually be absorbed instead of just pissing all the ingredients out. So you dont waste your time either. )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.