Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still waiting, clocks ticking.
You’ve done my elaborating for me. You make it so clear all you need to do is look at all of your posts. They’re all acting like they know shit that they don’t know trying to look smart

Your stupid theory that the anhedonia is from previous drug use when nobody had anhedonia that bad before the shot. It’s fucking retarded. You have it from the shot and you know it. It’s not from regular drug use. That shit does not damage your brain even semi close to the way invega does

Your stupid theory that the anhedonia is from previous drug use when nobody had anhedonia that bad before the shot. It’s fucking retarded. You have it from the shot and you know it. It’s not from regular drug use. That shit does not damage your brain even semi close to the way invega does
It’s not a theory, it’s the truth. Would you like to see plenty of people who have anhedonia from drug use I can show you, if it makes you happy. You must haven’t did much research because doing any drug before the age of 25 changes the structure of your brain.

Anhedonia from the shotis wayworse than anything else..even mdpv anhedonia isnt this bad

I don’t have bad anhedonia, I could say at this point I don’t have anhedonia at all. I don’t get as excited as much, but I still enjoy things. Do I have one post complaining about the minuscule anhedonia, no. Do I have a post where I wanna kill myself it’s so bad? No.

This whole situation sucks ass...there is nothing you can do about it except wait and its a goddamn long time. Im already going nuts. Almost 3 months off i would say month 2 was horrible in general. Your bound to have fucked up psychological issues because of the whole situation

You’ve done my elaborating for me. You make it so clear all you need to do is look at all of your posts. They’re all acting like they know shit that they don’t know trying to look smart
I mean the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

@Bigsmoke420 because of those things I will do list of all people who recovered and who not with compressed details about their recover progress from thread 1 to thread 4. People should do deep research and not shalow like this so some people will lose hope. Seems like doing this will be very useful.
It would be cool if you did a list of people who did recover and didn’t to compare the ratio, but can’t include people never gave a answer and left the thread

See you are so full of shit. Your high is still fucked up because your dopamine receptors are fucked up. Your prolactin is permanently high. And how long has it been now? You still don’t see that it’s permanent damage? That’s denial. You aren’t the same and you fucking know it man. You never experience happiness the way you did before and I guarantee i
It tells you something. That your brain is permanently fucked up. It can’t feel the Xanax high bc the Xanax high is the feeling of dopamine being released. And your receptors are fried to shit
Bro if it hurts so bad you should see your Doctor. He may prescribe antidepressants, if you can't afford psychedelics. There is really no need to suffer.

Hopefuldopeful had insanely quick recovery after like 6 x150mg shots that dude is extremely rare

Bro if it hurts so bad you should see your Doctor. He may prescribe antidepressants, if you can't afford psychedelics. There is really no need to suffer.
Antidepressants don’t work and they even if they did they can help you when your receptors are fried. No drug does anything to help

Anti depressants dont do anything except some people claim zoloft helps not sure if thats true or not.ssri dont bind to receptors anyway they bind to transporters
Cabergoline probably helps good luck getting a scrip/rx for it

No drug in the world helps whatsoever. This drug rapes every single important receptor in the brain responsible for feeling them. 9 different receptors are antagonized. I’ve also read through every thread and not one person has fully recovered they all still have some sort of issue if you are facing any issue that doesn’t mean that you recovered.

I think most or almost all people partially recover most people claim to have some sort improvement at month 6 and month 8 but steph also later made a post at month 11 she was still dealing with issues

No drug in the world helps whatsoever. This drug rapes every single important receptor in the brain responsible for feeling them. 9 different receptors are antagonized. I’ve also read through every thread and not one person has fully recovered they all still have some sort of issue if you are facing any issue that doesn’t mean that you recovered.
Bogdan recovered, he came to the thread the other day.

Bogdan recovered, he came to the thread the other day.
Bogdan still takes pills, Katrina has loss of feeling on her genetalia, ammirisshot still takes injections, I guess Johnny recovered. Show the links on YouTube of the people that recovered i am sure they still have issues.

Bogdan still takes pills, Katrina has loss of feeling on her genetalia, ammirisshot still takes injections, I guess Johnny recovered. Show the links on YouTube of the people that recovered i am sure they still have issues.
Bogdan recovered from invega, he had to start taking different antipsychotics way after. Katrina gained feeling in her genitalia 15 months off. Ammarishot recovered from invega, but had to go back on the shots because of his psychosis l. But they recovered.

Status
Not open for further replies.