Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has high prolactin. Which is causes low T. He also had over 20 injections and was on ability. He also was on his 40s when he had the injections. There’s big difference in our cases from his.
Going to a doctor and getting on one of those testerone patches might help.

How is this even legal its mindblowing they go around giving people brain damage
I fucking hate all the shrinks and nurses who arent aware of this
They are aware...those who arent pretend not to see it.
All anti psychotics are, are the cause of parkinsons disease in a pill or injection.

Lifeline took 2 years to recover so did johhny...the drug is already gone after like 9 or 12 months its brain damage
These are assumptions, only way for any of you to know if you have brain damage is from taking a CT Scan of your brain. If you don’t have any structural damage then it’s there’s something wrong chemically in your brain, chemically referring to dopamine. People get anhedonia from stress. Stress doesn’t cause damage to the brain. It’s the way the brains reward center reacts to dopamine. You could just have a blunted dopamine system after invega. But In the medical terms that’s not really actual damage. Just a chemical imbalance.

These are assumptions, only way for any of you to know if you have brain damage is from taking a CT Scan of your brain. If you don’t have any structural damage then it’s there’s something wrong chemically in your brain, chemically referring to dopamine. People get anhedonia from stress. Stress doesn’t cause damage to the brain. It’s the way the brains reward center reacts to dopamine. You could just have a blunted dopamine system after invega. But In the medical terms that’s not really actual damage. Just a chemical imbalance.
Will body solve that chemical imbalance ever?

Go to thread #1. And when he came back 5 years later on thread # 4. I’ve done my research. That’s why I’ve concluded that you never really recover because of the sheer amount of people I have found not only on this thread but on comment on YouTube videos about it, other websites of people posting about it saying they’re still fucked up years later. I’m not pessimistic for no reason
Yes, but continued pessimism will drive your brain into a continuous depressed state, until your brain becomes molded that way and you’re stuck depressed with anhedonia.

Last edited:
If you don’t recover then no, there is no way to test dopamine levels in the brain. Your brain could be producing the same amount of dopamine as a normal person, but your brain doesn’t know how to respond to it. If you had severe low dopamine levels you would have Parkinson’s or Parkinson’s symptoms, if you don’t have those, your dopamine levels are fine, your brain just doesn’t know what to do with all the new dopamine.

How is this even legal its mindblowing they go around giving people brain damage
I fucking hate all the shrinks and nurses who arent aware of this
If you are worried about brain damage go take a CT scan that’s all I can tell you. But the only proven fact I stated is long term use of antipsychotics, injection or pill form causes the brain to shrink about 10%.

Going to a doctor and getting on one of those testerone patches might help.
With his age he’s in his 50s now, he would probably need testosterone injections, but Ross never stated in his videos he has tried, or has been on prolactin medications, also he lives in Canada so it’s free medical care.

Last edited:
I did a magnetic resonance but the structure of my brain was good so I think it’s a chemical problem, but all I want to know is if I can heal by time from it or if I will live forever in that way.. As a vegetable

If you are worried about brain damage go take a CT scan that’s all I can tell you. But the only proven fact I stated is long term use of antipsychotics, injection or pill form causes the brain to shrink about 10%.
I don’t think a CT scan would should the type of damage we’re talking about. This is damage to dopamine receptors. It’s not structural damage

Most people I’ve seen on this form don’t have schizophrenia or we’re not in psychosis when they had the injection, you don’t see people on the forum who have schizophrenia because they have a chemical imbalance already before the injection and the injection balances everything out. Myself was in psychosis when I had the injection, caused by too much dopamine, that’s why I believe I healed, because it balanced everything out. I find most people are not schizophrenic or weren’t in psychosis so I don’t know there dumbass doctor injected them. If you think about it if you brain is already balanced chemically, you think try to re balance is going to cause a problem because it will. That’s where I think your guys problems are.

I don’t think a CT scan would should the type of damage we’re talking about. This is damage to dopamine receptors. It’s not structural damage
Receptor damage isn’t considered brain damage unless it’s damage to the actually cell, because receptors re cycle themselves. You can’t get disability if you did a bunch of drugs and fried your receptors and devolved Parkinson’s. Just like poor ozzy.

Yes, but continued pessimism will drive your brain into a continuous depressed state, until your brain becomes molded that way and your stuck depressed with anhedonia.
I can’t choose to be optimistic about something when all of the evidence points the other way. I’ve tried man. Literally as hard as I can but I just am unable to believe that I’ll ever be back to normal. It seems very clear that that isn’t happening. And it fucks with me. It isn’t a choice

Receptor damage isn’t considered brain damage unless it’s damage to the actually cell, because receptors re cycle themselves. You can’t get disability if you did a bunch of drugs and fried your receptors and devolved Parkinson’s. Just like poor ozzy.
It’s still damage. In the brain. That’s brain damage. I’m not concerned about the definition. I’m concerned about the fact that I’m literally unable to experience happiness, have motivation, be interested in things, have energy to function, unable to think clearly, I’m less intelligent. Something is wrong with my brain. And it all happened after the shot. It has been 6 months and it’s still going on. That means the chemical damaged shit. That’s reality.

And I’m sure it is damage to the cell. Whatever type of damage it is, it’s permanent

And I’m sure it is damage to the cell. Whatever type of damage it is, it’s permanent
I promise you if you don’t have Parkinson’s symptoms there’s no damage to the cell, damaged wouldn’t be correct term, it’s more of blunted, like your brain is receiving that same amount of dopamine as before, it’s just the receptors don’t know what to do with it anymore because they have been blocked at one point.

Like I stated before, if your not having Parkinson’s symptoms there’s no damage to the dopamine it’s or the dopamine receptors, more of a blunted reward system, that’s controls happiness, motivation, interest, fatigue. Anhedonia cause fatigue. What you are experiencing is anhedonia.

Too many people having permanent issues..like reduced sensitivity in the penis, thats nerve damage right there diabetics who have neuropathy have the same thing going. You don't need to have parkisonism in order to have nerve damage.
One shot doesnt block dopamine receptors for an entire year that just bullshit blood test show its already gone after 9 months

Too many people having permanent issues..like reduced sensitivity in the penis, thats nerve damage right there diabetics who have neuropathy have the same thing going. You don't need to have parkisonism in order to have nerve damage
We were talking about brain damage not nerve damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.