Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How long have you been off it? Did you loose the weight?
it has been 348 days (11 months) since i last was on Invega, however, afterwards i was put on Abilify for 9 months. I stopped all meds since May 11th. I am off all APs which means i can fully recover. i have not lost any weight but maybe i will within the next 6 months (i look forward to it).

it has been 348 days (11 months) since i last was on Invega, however, afterwards i was put on Abilify for 9 months. I stopped all meds since May 11th. I am off all APs which means i can fully recover. i have not lost any weight but maybe i will within the next 6 months (i look forward to it).
Do you have to stop all APs to fully recover? I’ve been off invega 11 months and am taking depakote and haldol oral pills now and haven’t lost the 70 pounds gained from invega sustenna. Do I have to stop all APs to fully loose al that weight?

Do you have to stop all APs to fully recover? I’ve been off invega 11 months and am taking depakote and haldol oral pills now and haven’t lost the 70 pounds gained from invega sustenna. Do I have to stop all APs to fully loose al that weight?
I am not a doctor but all logic seems to point out that in order for you to lose weight, you must be off all medications. is there a reason why you are still on meds? get off them ASAP so you can be more clear and sharper. i don't know your situation ..

but yeah, to lose weight, you must be off all meds.

again, this is just my opinion. everyone is different as some do need meds but i can't really tell you what to do.

Hmany injections man , what do u feel now
I took like maybe 15 shots in total over the years, Im aware not a lot of people have taken invega for that long. I feel like its a roller coaster one day it feels like im excited and have lots of energy, mood is up, but then the next day everything goes back down, you feel suicidal,angry,i can't even relax for long, your body gets hot randomly, you can't take a shit when you feel like you need to, these withdrawals symptoms just keep taking turns hitting if that makes sense

Ho fatto circa 15 scatti in totale nel corso degli anni, mi rendo conto che non molte persone hanno scattato invega per così tanto tempo. Mi sento come se fosse un ottovolante un giorno mi sento eccitato e ho molta energia, l'umore è su, ma poi il giorno dopo tutto torna giù, ti senti suicida, arrabbiato, non riesco nemmeno a rilassarmi a lungo, il tuo il corpo si surriscalda in modo casuale, non puoi cagare quando ne senti il bisogno, questi sintomi di astinenza continuano a colpire a turno se questo ha senso
Penso che tu stia guarendo fratello, se ti senti eccitato è molto buono, significa che la dopamina si sta sbloccando, con il sesso come stai? con il sonno? Penso che tu sia in una fase d'onda ora continua così!

I was put on invega one loading dose 250 mg and another one week later 150 mg. I've since been off and seen little change that was 3 months ago. I've been online to try to find answers and seen a lot of people have dealt with the same side effects with only some recovering. I'm dealing with a lot of side effects but I'm mostly concerned with the sexual side effects. It's given me ed and a numb pains and for while I stopped preduceing sperm I'm afraid it will never go back to normal seeing that a lot of people haven't recovered. Only for shot times every few weeks or so I'll get feeling back in my pains and my ed starts to go away but it only lasts a few days, so I keep thinking yes I'm finally getting better then nothing happens and i go back to having ed. I've even thought of killing myself because I don't want to live the rest of my life impotent. I got i blood test because I thought it might be my prolactin level but it was only 19 so a little high but I don't think it's cure my ed when my prolactin goes down. I'm only 28 and I had hopes that I would one day have a family and get my life together but if I never recover from ed because of invega that will never happen. Has anyone recovered from the sexual side effects from invega?

I was put on invega one loading dose 250 mg and another one week later 150 mg. I've since been off and seen little change that was 3 months ago. I've been online to try to find answers and seen a lot of people have dealt with the same side effects with only some recovering. I'm dealing with a lot of side effects but I'm mostly concerned with the sexual side effects. It's given me ed and a numb pains and for while I stopped preduceing sperm I'm afraid it will never go back to normal seeing that a lot of people haven't recovered. Only for shot times every few weeks or so I'll get feeling back in my pains and my ed starts to go away but it only lasts a few days, so I keep thinking yes I'm finally getting better then nothing happens and i go back to having ed. I've even thought of killing myself because I don't want to live the rest of my life impotent. I got i blood test because I thought it might be my prolactin level but it was only 19 so a little high but I don't think it's cure my ed when my prolactin goes down. I'm only 28 and I had hopes that I would one day have a family and get my life together but if I never recover from ed because of invega that will never happen. Has anyone recovered from the sexual side effects from invega?
U will recover from ed,I also had ed when I got 150mg and 100mg of paliperidone .After 2 to 3 months it came back and I was able to produce sperms and after more months it became better

U will recover from ed,I also had ed when I got 150mg and 100mg of paliperidone .After 2 to 3 months it came back and I was able to produce sperms and after more months it became better
That's good to hear that some people have recovered it gives me hope. It's taking longer for me. I do perduce more sperm now but still have ed. I've also noticed I lost some of the weight I gained from invega so hopefully that's a good singh. I'm am getting another blood test to see how my prolactin is doing. Hopefully I start to see positive changes.

I am not a doctor but all logic seems to point out that in order for you to lose weight, you must be off all medications. is there a reason why you are still on meds? get off them ASAP so you can be more clear and sharper. i don't know your situation ..

but yeah, to lose weight, you must be off all meds.

again, this is just my opinion. everyone is different as some do need meds but i can't really tell you what to do.
Not medically true I lost 16 pounds switching to abilify from invega. I’m pretty much at my normal weight now.

Not medically true I lost 16 pounds switching to abilify from invega. I’m pretty much at my normal weight now.
yeah, from my understanding, abilify is weight-neutral . i gained 70 pounds and i have yet to lose any weight so far (from invega).
like i said before, i am off all meds so now i can recover even better than before.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys i have serious problems with sleep, before i slept a lot and well now for a week i sleep only 5 hours a day without dreams and i work for 10 hours a day in the kitchen, i am destroyed i don't know how i will continue

For different ages, different form of medication are available some needs a normal does and some needs a higher dose for ED. Here is cenforce 120mg(sildenafil citrate 120 mg) which was the highly recommended dose for ED. It allow a men to enjoy independently sensual session.

I’m on Invega 50mg at five weeks apart and I’m still ten pounds overweight, don’t get my period regularly, can’t workout normally, have slowed speech, dreams keep me up at night, slurred speech, can’t tell stories properly, can’t enjoy things like I used to and gained a bunch of weight in my face and get really tired very easy. Lately I’ve been suffering from chest pains we don’t know if it’s due to the Invega Sustenna or not. I’m hoping to lose the last ten pounds some how some way on this stupid drug but it’s showing very difficult.

I’m on Invega 50mg at five weeks apart and I’m still ten pounds overweight, don’t get my period regularly, can’t workout normally, have slowed speech, dreams keep me up at night, slurred speech, can’t tell stories properly, can’t enjoy things like I used to and gained a bunch of weight in my face and get really tired very easy. Lately I’ve been suffering from chest pains we don’t know if it’s due to the Invega Sustenna or not. I’m hoping to lose the last ten pounds some how some way on this stupid drug but it’s showing very difficult.
Did you get the second vaccine? It is rare but sometimes it causes chest problems in which you have to take medications for for a brief period of time.

everything you described here is normal when you take invega and most APs.
i would say , get off the meds ASAP.
what is preventing you from stopping these meds?

I have ADD (not medicated for it though), and whenever I take ritalin the positive effects it has on me are very noticeable. Perhaps you had some symptoms of depression not related to any of the meds you've previously been on, i.e. maybe you were just depressed...?

Just be aware that SSRIs, whilst they can be incredibly beneficial for depression, most of them have negative sexual side effects, which is not going to help your current situation with that. Be sure to mention this to your doctor.

Their anhedonia may be completely unrelated to the medication, or any other medication in fact. It could just be a symptom of depression.
I was on stimulants from the age of 6 to 17 and I never had problems into the psychiatrists started giving me antipsychotics at the age of 21 I always fully recovered when I stopped taking them very quickly but not invega injections. The Ritalin is definitely improving the last of the symptoms I had from invega but is it “masking” the real problem who knows is the problems still there? The anhedonia has really never really improved so do I have ptsd from this invega and my brain has shut down and numbed me? It’s definitely a very real possibility.

What Are The D2 Receptors Reponsible For In the brain? Like What Are There Roles and how do you know if there still blocked. I've recorded from invega. If anyone has any questions I'm welcome to answer. I still cant feel any positive emotions and I had anhedonia. But i had that before invega because of drug abuse. My brother died and didnt even shed a tear before i took invega. But when I was in the early stages of invega and it was bad and I was depressed and like a zombie I couldnt even tolerate it and made realize how bad the anhedonia can be. But now that I've recovered I pretty much felt like I did before before invega when I was sober

I sign my name 'stop' or 'decline' after not signing off on their practice for years. It's like your nurse and doctor just don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.