Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s been 2 months since my second shot. I requested my hospital records and learned my first shot was 234 mg, not 156 mg as I previously thought. My psychiatrist said 390 (234 + 156) mg in 6 days isn’t overdosing for someone my size (110 lbs, have since gained weight) because the dosage is calculated by brain size and apparently my brain is the same as a large man’s? That doesn’t sound right to me.
My period stopped. For the most part the akathisia stopped, and I stopped drooling at night, yay.
Reading all 3 threads (more like skimming) I really think I’m a negative outlier and my situation is worse than others’ in terms of cognitive impairment, as I can’t read or watch TV and not because I’ve lost interest but because I literally can’t process it—the rate of speech and images is too high, or I zone out reading a single sentence and can’t follow what i'm reading. I can feel my brain straining to take it all in. My problems are cognitive. It feels like all the Invega seeped into my brain and part of it is gone, and I’m too messed up in the head to even experience/notice anhedonia which I know is most of your guys’ main concern. I can feel my brain all the time, a pressure in my head. I get disoriented a lot. My thought process is all scrambled. Speaking takes effort. Idk if body odor has changed. Twice I took adderall to feel halfway normal in terms of expressing myself more but both times it gave me a headache afterward.
I wonder how this compares to having a stroke, in terms of damage and recovery. I’m getting a referral to see a neurologist, but idk how much neurology can help a fried brain.
Feeling hopeless but thought I’d share anyway. I enjoy reading your posts and hearing of your progress :) thanks
Drug induced psychosis. (Marijuana and LSD) But I ended up coming out of it before I even got the shot. But got misdiagnosed as bipolar with mixed schizophrenia features. They said they wouldn’t release me from the hospital until I got the shot.
The same exact thing happened to me. They kept me in the hospital for 2 months and they had me on Ativan for a month and a half which was terrible and they gave me 2 invega injections for "bipolar" now I haven't had any bi polar symptoms, it's been about 3 months and I have extreme ahedonia and this tight feeling in my chest all the time and I wake up screaming crying and go to sleep screaming and crying. If I had known anything about the drugs I wouldn't have taken them...

This drug makes me feel useless. Never felt this depressed in my entire life. All I do is lay in bed.

I was hospitalized after a delusional episode that lasted nearly a month. I've done a lot of drugs in the past weed, acid, ketamine, shrooms, dmt, coke.. but at the time of the episode I had only been smoking weed although I was taking Prozac for depression. They put me on Ativan for a month and a half and kept me for 2 months with invega being my only opportunity for release. At this point I wasn't having delusions anymore, they claimed it was for bi-polar. They injected me twice, 117 mg as far as I know. When I first got out of the hospital I was barely able to walk or shower by myself my mom had to help me. I had excruciating pain in my back and tremors. (I think they were a product of the ativan.) I also couldn't control my bladder. It's been 3 months since invega and 2 since I weaned off Ativan. I no longer have tremors or bladder issues but I have stomach issues (at first I couldn't eat anything without getting a stomach ache, then I started overeating.. now I'm doing better with that) I had severe insomnia that lasted almost a month. I can sleep now but I take melatonin and propranelol. I have extreme cognitive impairment, my chest is always tight and I have this constant feeling of dread. I have anhedonia and I can't listen to music anymore which was my passion, I'm a song writer and now it's hard for me to motivate myself to write or take a shower or dress nice. I miss my old life to the point where all I can think about is how I used to be happy and I've sunk into the worst depression I've ever had. Every night I replay bad memories and wake up crying every morning and wishing I could go back to sleep. When I do sleep I have a lot of nightmares but they don't scare me. The only emotion I can feel is sadness and regret. Tell me this will all be over and I'll get all the things back that I lost. I pray all the time for God to take this from me but I've lost faith in everything.

The same exact thing happened to me. They kept me in the hospital for 2 months and they had me on Ativan for a month and a half which was terrible and they gave me 2 invega injections for "bipolar" now I haven't had any bi polar symptoms, it's been about 3 months and I have extreme ahedonia and this tight feeling in my chest all the time and I wake up screaming crying and go to sleep screaming and crying. If I had known anything about the drugs I wouldn't have taken them...
Yeah I’ve been misdiagnosed with Bipolar as well. And my parents and my psychiatrist and all the nurses and doctors are in on that shit. Fucking perps

Hyperforin-and-Total-Hypericin-Content-of-the-Products-Studied.png

That's the response I received:

In general, the dose per month is important anyway, because someone bigger also necessarily has more cells metabolizing the drug. Larger fluctuations may result from individual predispositions and health than body proportions. Side effects will not increase after administration of the inducer because it affects the metabolism of drug molecules that reach the liver with blood, and does not affect the rate of release of a substance stored in other tissues or associated with proteins into the blood. Theoretically, it may even weaken the effect of the drug, although whether this effect will have practical significance is difficult for me to say.

So basically the amount of poison stored in fat won't decrease, but we should feel better after taking SJW and in order to make sure that we will too after we stop taking SJW, we'd have to be taking it for years, just to be sure that we'd be fine without it, lol.

E: I've just forgotten about the P-glycoprotein thing. It should reduce amounts of paliperidone stored in fat if I'm not mistaken. Not the same way for aripiprazole. Well, fuck Abilify.

How about, in my case, losing about 2 kilogrammes (4,4 pounds), then gaining it, then losing, over and over again, would that be efficient? I can easily lose it in a week or so, not sure that would be a healthy thing to do tho, haha

Last edited:
I was hospitalized after a delusional episode that lasted nearly a month. I've done a lot of drugs in the past weed, acid, ketamine, shrooms, dmt, coke.. but at the time of the episode I had only been smoking weed although I was taking Prozac for depression. They put me on Ativan for a month and a half and kept me for 2 months with invega being my only opportunity for release. At this point I wasn't having delusions anymore, they claimed it was for bi-polar. They injected me twice, 117 mg as far as I know. When I first got out of the hospital I was barely able to walk or shower by myself my mom had to help me. I had excruciating pain in my back and tremors. (I think they were a product of the ativan.) I also couldn't control my bladder. It's been 3 months since invega and 2 since I weaned off Ativan. I no longer have tremors or bladder issues but I have stomach issues (at first I couldn't eat anything without getting a stomach ache, then I started overeating.. now I'm doing better with that) I had severe insomnia that lasted almost a month. I can sleep now but I take melatonin and propranelol. I have extreme cognitive impairment, my chest is always tight and I have this constant feeling of dread. I have anhedonia and I can't listen to music anymore which was my passion, I'm a song writer and now it's hard for me to motivate myself to write or take a shower or dress nice. I miss my old life to the point where all I can think about is how I used to be happy and I've sunk into the worst depression I've ever had. Every night I replay bad memories and wake up crying every morning and wishing I could go back to sleep. When I do sleep I have a lot of nightmares but they don't scare me. The only emotion I can feel is sadness and regret. Tell me this will all be over and I'll get all the things back that I lost. I pray all the time for God to take this from me but I've lost faith in everything.

Just to let everyone know - this quote was its own thread, which has now been merged with this one.

Yeah, Rachel0799, i've heard a lot of stories similar to yours.

Everyone is different but i know it gets better in time.

for the people who smoke weed: did the effects just come back one day or did you gradually feel it?

To John - I think I have found a proper St. John's Wort, it's called Jarsin 300 and the producent claims that it contains 3-5% of hyperforin. It's a German product, but it should be available in the States. I suppose you're from there. I'll consider buying this myself, the world belongs to the brave. I'd take two tablets a day and I'd try not to go out during sunny days. One guy on another forum said that speeding up metabolism shouldn't make the side effects worse and that it's probably going to be effective in clearing the drug out of our systems faster without problems.
Hi, I agree with you about there being fake St Johns Wart that doesn’t contain hyper forin. I have bought two bottoms and been taking them every single day and I don’t believe it’s working at all and I think it’s fake, so I did research myself after you explaining this topic and thank you for letting me know that I have been buying fake shit the whole damn time. I mean 6 months I wasted money on fake shit damn it. Yes I am mad as hell but I guess shit happens. I found a product online that contains 3% hyperforin in it and I am going to buy it. The name is AMORYN and tell me what you think about it. It has hyperforin, 5 htp, and rhodiola-rosea in it ingredients and some vitamins. I really think this could help but I’m not for sure, so can you please research this product and tell me if I should buy it or not. I can’t believe I’m being buying fake shit man for all these months. Let me know . Thank you again for researching about this stuff. Oh and continue posting things here that we can use to feel better or to eliminate that fucking invega. Damn I hate invega. GODSPEED

It’s been 2 months since my second shot. I requested my hospital records and learned my first shot was 234 mg, not 156 mg as I previously thought. My psychiatrist said 390 (234 + 156) mg in 6 days isn’t overdosing for someone my size (110 lbs, have since gained weight) because the dosage is calculated by brain size and apparently my brain is the same as a large man’s? That doesn’t sound right to me.
My period stopped. For the most part the akathisia stopped, and I stopped drooling at night, yay.
Reading all 3 threads (more like skimming) I really think I’m a negative outlier and my situation is worse than others’ in terms of cognitive impairment, as I can’t read or watch TV and not because I’ve lost interest but because I literally can’t process it—the rate of speech and images is too high, or I zone out reading a single sentence and can’t follow what i'm reading. I can feel my brain straining to take it all in. My problems are cognitive. It feels like all the Invega seeped into my brain and part of it is gone, and I’m too messed up in the head to even experience/notice anhedonia which I know is most of your guys’ main concern. I can feel my brain all the time, a pressure in my head. I get disoriented a lot. My thought process is all scrambled. Speaking takes effort. Idk if body odor has changed. Twice I took adderall to feel halfway normal in terms of expressing myself more but both times it gave me a headache afterward.
I wonder how this compares to having a stroke, in terms of damage and recovery. I’m getting a referral to see a neurologist, but idk how much neurology can help a fried brain.
Feeling hopeless but thought I’d share anyway. I enjoy reading your posts and hearing of your progress :) thanks
Hey ixi,
I just wanted to post on your 2 month update because you were the only one to post to me when I was in deep depression and again I thank you so much girl and you are awesome. Anyway I just want to let you know that the brain fog will go away and yes I had it for 4 damn long months and it was horrific but I made it threw that insane period and girl you can to and you sound strong in your post you write. You will get better were you can understand and follow a movie it just takes time and it sucks badly. I can watch a movie and understand it and follow it, but I’m just not interested in anything anymore. You will have your periods back to and mine started back at month 3, but I also took cabergoline and I still take it. My bloodwork came back normal. You seem to be a caring loving person by your post and I enjoy reading them even though we are in a damn nightmare together. I will always send encouraging words to you and on the forum each month because it makes us want to continue fighting. I’m a loving person to and I miss feeling love so much, but I hope one day I can feel it again. You will recover ixi and you will feel better after each month that goes by, but remember it gets better gradually and trust me you won’t notice improvements daily, but you will notice improvements monthly I promise you. Listen the first 4 months was extreme hell for me and I don’t know how I didn’t die then. Oh month 5 and 6 are still hell but not extreme hell. It’s just everything is so damn boring. This is a long ass post but I wanted to give you hope like you did for me. Listen you will recover, you will get better, and you will feel improvements Monthly not daily. Star kid said to forget the first 7 months because they are the toughest. You are only 2 months right now but try not to think about it so much. Keep distracted as much as possible. It’s a long road for me to. I’m here for you. Keep strong you are going to kickass when you recover. GODSPEED ❤️❤️❤️

Hi, I agree with you about there being fake St Johns Wart that doesn’t contain hyper forin. I have bought two bottoms and been taking them every single day and I don’t believe it’s working at all and I think it’s fake, so I did research myself after you explaining this topic and thank you for letting me know that I have been buying fake shit the whole damn time. I mean 6 months I wasted money on fake shit damn it. Yes I am mad as hell but I guess shit happens. I found a product online that contains 3% hyperforin in it and I am going to buy it. The name is AMORYN and tell me what you think about it. It has hyperforin, 5 htp, and rhodiola-rosea in it ingredients and some vitamins. I really think this could help but I’m not for sure, so can you please research this product and tell me if I should buy it or not. I can’t believe I’m being buying fake shit man for all these months. Let me know . Thank you again for researching about this stuff. Oh and continue posting things here that we can use to feel better or to eliminate that fucking invega. Damn I hate invega. GODSPEED

It's alright to be mad, I was mad too, when I found out that the product I bought was fake and that a proper one has to contain alcohol. Like 95% of those is fake, people who sell herbal products claiming these have antidepressive effects, are scammers.
At first I thought AMORYN is the best one the market, but unfortunately, it has 5-HTP which should only be used sometimes or at least for no longer than a month, you can unregulate your brain using this. Instead, I'd consider buying Neuroplant 300 or Jarsin 300 and take two pills of one of these daily, so we can easily get more than 10mg of hyperforin per day, since 10mg is the minimal dose of hyperforin that is supposed to be effective, according to the studies. The more, the better, but I think that more than 20mg daily would be too much.
Rhodiola-rosea would be a good thing to buy apart from SJW, btw. I mean, SJW is crucial to speed up metabolism, but if you'd like something that lowers cortisol/stress and so on, then rhodiola-rosea can be effective, or ashwagandha.

Oh, and don't forget, using SJW during summertime can be very dangerous. Not even suncream is going to help. Make sure to at least cover your body well with clothes, even if it's hot outside. And try not to go out when it's sunny.

Ma
It's alright to be mad, I was mad too, when I found out that the product I bought was fake and that a proper one has to contain alcohol. Like 95% of those is fake, people who sell herbal products claiming these have antidepressive effects, are scammers.
At first I thought AMORYN is the best one the market, but unfortunately, it has 5-HTP which should only be used sometimes or at least for no longer than a month, you can unregulate your brain using this. Instead, I'd consider buying Neuroplant 300 or Jarsin 300 and take two pills of one of these daily, so we can easily get more than 10mg of hyperforin per day, since 10mg is the minimal dose of hyperforin that is supposed to be effective, according to the studies. The more, the better, but I think that more than 20mg daily would be too much.
Rhodiola-rosea would be a good thing to buy apart from SJW, btw. I mean, SJW is crucial to speed up metabolism, but if you'd like something that lowers cortisol/stress and so on, then rhodiola-rosea can be effective, or ashwagandha.

Oh, and don't forget, using SJW during summertime can be very dangerous. Not even suncream is going to help. Make sure to at least cover your body well with clothes, even if it's hot outside. And try not to go out when it's sunny.
Many invega sufferers posted on the forum that they were indeed taking 5 htp daily. Send me a link that has the real St. John wart please because I want to make sure I get the correct one this time. Are you a 100 percent sure I should use the St. John’s wart only and not the one I suggested? I do trust you on how you are doing your research. Do you take St Johns wart now? If so is it helping mentally? Damn I just keep trying everything man really I do. The money I wasted to get invega out of my system is a crime. I’m so sad extremely sad. No hope to even look forward to anything anymore.

Sent a DM. I wouldn't buy the one with 5-HTP because on a different forum I've seen cases of users that have been taking 5-HTP for a long time and that it fucked up their receptors somehow. But maybe you'd be fine, it's only 25mg afterall, people take up to 400mg, so maybe that's why they feel bad. I don't take St. John's Wort by myself at all, for now I'm considering buying it, cause I'm not sure it's going to work out for Abilify Maintena which I had. But from what I have read, and I read a lot of pages on this forum since I've registered, taking SJW is the best option for Invega users to get rid of it.

And if you decide to buy AMORYN, which contains 5-HTP, then you shouldn't consume alcohol.

Some guy on this forum wrote:
Do NOT combine these two. I had a horrific panic attack / seizure doing just this. Your liver has a hard time metabolizing the alcohol and the 5-HTP. I took 150 MG, with valerian root, and vitamin b-6, and 4 beers... floored, literally.

Last edited:
30 more days until I hit my 300 day mark. I honestly don’t have much faith. We will see. FUCK life was going so good man. That’s all I think about 24/7. Unreal

Hello Bluelighters. I have an extremely powerful experience to report and maybe some of you can give me insight on it. Before psychosis I was extremely spiritual and loved everything having to do with energy and these types of experiences. After invega I eventually healed, but I completely shut myself off to my spiritual side because I was afraid of anything close to relapsing. Recently I had my first ever OBE and astral projecting was something I had been trying YEARS to achieve. It started with frequent lucid dreams then one astral projecting experience where I was able to command my spirit to move outside of my body. Lately I’ve been abusing minor drugs (Just Xanax and kratom) and alcohol, and I’ve come off of them. I don’t usually withdrawal. Last night I had several (at least 7) astral experiences which were extremely different from my normal lucid dreams, I knew they were astral related. I woke up this morning and brushed it off not wanting to fall down the rabbit hole of spiritual psychosis again. So I decided to take another nap before getting ready for the day. As I laid asleep I felt extreme vibrating like energy constantly going through my body, I was half conscious and I could see even though my body was asleep and my eyes were closed. I thought I was having a seizure and died because next thing I knew I was standing next to my bed and something(?) was preventing me from looking at my body on my bed. I kept thinking of my girlfriend and how horrible she would feel to know that I had died. Then within an instant I was back in my body and saw this alien like entity hovering towards me. Then I woke up. But the strangest part is that after this, I feel way more aware of everything around me. It’s hard to explain, from conversations to the TV, to the birds and people outside. It’s like I’m aware of all these things at one time; on top of that I felt like shit last night and after the alien experience this morning I feel like a whole new person. Like I was reborn. I decided to work on my diet, I’m quite fit but I want to start eating veggies again. Anyway, anyone could know what happened? I starting to consider that there could be life after death.

Yeah I’m a targeted individual. I’ve been a TI since 2017 but I didn’t know what it was until 2018
what happens to you? my mom claims she's been a target individual. i don't rememver what happened to her but i remember a cop the next house over was involved or someshit. doctors would probably label it paranoid schizophrenia tbh so don't bring it up to them and maybe your parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.