Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will I ever will be able to feel the effects of subtile substance like tea? I really miss the euphoria that I get from a good cup of tea or coffee with my joint(optionnal). My life sucks big time

Will I ever will be able to feel the effects of subtile substance like tea? I really miss the euphoria that I get from a good cup of tea or coffee with my joint(optionnal). My life sucks big time
Of course man, you have to be patient though, the half life from that bloody poison Is very veryyyyyy long.it Will eventually leave your body and this Will just be a bad memory.

Hey, welcome to Bluelight @Matt richard!

Everyone is different. But from what i've seen, the average recovery is between 6 and 18 months.

But, you only recieved one shot, so you SHOULD be on the shorter end of the spectrum. It WILL get better.

Is there any hope in here? I just want to return to who I was before. Are the first months noticeably worse than the rest, as in you can feel that you are disabled? I am scared I will not be the person I once was. Also i hate to say this but is it possible some people are lying about how long they have been off the poison. I think 1 year is about right anything longer seems maybe like a lie. Is this a lobomty? I can't think of imagine anything anymore will this get better? Please help. I am scared.
Hey, welcome to Bluelight
Hey, welcome to Bluelight [USER=531754]@Matt richard!

Everyone is different. But from what i've seen, the average recovery is between 6 and 18 months.

But, you only recieved one shot, so you SHOULD be on the shorter end of the spectrum. It WILL get better.
Will I get better in the next 3months

Yes, you will..you had only one shot..in 6 months you will be fresh! I had 3 shots and I’m hoping too for a 6 month recovery(why not)

Could someone catch me up on what exactly this drug is and why it's taken? I've been following this thread for a bit and it reminds me a lot of my time on Seroquel.

Status
Not open for further replies.