Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been 5 month since im off , and trust me you do get way better , akasthisia is slighlty present but doesnt bother me this much , its like a reflex now , my leg is always moving, anhedonia is way better , i can go to university , i'v also just found a job. Overall only improvements dont worry guys. i saw a slight change in my emotions the first 3 months where i was heavily sedated , right now my emotions are back like they were , i smoke weed from time to time , but trust me i havent got any problemes with my emotions
You got any probleme with émotions because you dont have émotion but congratulations you Can study work 👍

With this poison you cant do anything dont be scared about death guys death its more good everyday its a torture bye

Day 39 (off abilify maintena)

It seems like my anxiety has gotten a little worse but that is fine. As Invegauser used to tell me, it is darkest before the dawn.

My energy level went down a little bit then up.

I can do a little session of sport but no more than 30 min.

Coming off abilify maintena seems to be the same as coming off the pill form of the same ingredient (aripiprazole).

Im Always banned because i told the true nobody recover when i coming in this forum i believe in recovery now no its bullshit one injection its enough for destroy you dopamine forever

Nope, you are banned because of your behaviour toward the members of this forum.
We have enough evidence that some people can recover. Btw, I haven't lost hope for Daniel to recover as well. Some people have taken years to recover from psychiatric medication.

Im Always banned because i told the true nobody recover when i coming in this forum i believe in recovery now no its bullshit one injection its enough for destroy you dopamine forever
Umm, you're not banned. And we all hear you. One injection is indeed very potent and can have lasting effects for a year or more. Most recover within a year, however. The depressive thought patterns triggered by forced medication take a while to reverse. That's a separate factor to consider from analyzing how long the invega stays in your system for.

To the community: it is a horrible idea to have something like a lasting medication which can be forced on you. This is because if the medication isn't right for you you're stuck with it for a long long time.

No because vibration from invega like boom boom everywhere in thé body and in brain like ring Bell you have Again or no?
Yes! I remember I did say I started to get my emotion back and they did happen no word of a lie, but it was very short lived. It came in waves when I first went off invega. Yes! I did say I returned to my old self but it never lasted longer then a week. Yes I did say I was healed. That's no lie I did "healed" in a completely different way. To this day I'm "healed" But I wont be the same as before "no inner voice" as of today and no emotions. I cannot really get a nicotine hit/high as before.

Last edited:
Nope, you are banned because of your behaviour toward the members of this forum.
We have enough evidence that some people can recover. Btw, I haven't lost hope for Daniel to recover as well. Some people have taken years to recover from psychiatric medication.
Thanks Zack. I will heal fully but as a Daniel v2. v1 of Daniel is long gone.

Here is a "HUGE Lawsuit against Johnson-Johnson"

“They have treated women essentially like guinea pigs, lied about it and done nothing to help,” Same thing with Invega injections do nothing to help the people that are damaged by the drug.

Hey guys whats up? I get my brain scan done soon. Im not sure if this will even help with anything to be honest. I have let the doctors know that I have severe anhedonia and no emotions from this drug, but I don't see how the brain scan will help with this. So Im not exactly sure what they are trying to accomplish. I am strongly hoping they will do something to help, but ocassionally I feel like giving up from invega; the severe anhedonia, no emotions, inability to exercise from ahedonia, and weird feelings from this drug is just too much to handle sometimes. I am honestly starting to wonder if anyone has ever committed suicide from invega, because that is what I feel like doing sometimes. It's been 5 months for me, and I still havent felt improvement. Well anyway, I know Im just rambling now. I'll keep updating on what happens. Hopefully it hasn't ruined my life forever

Last edited:
Also, one more thing: Has anyone else experienced severe restlessness, or akathesia from this drug? or have been bed bound since taking it?

I just wish there was something I could do. It’s been a year and almost 5 months with no improvements. I’m tired of feeling numb and I’m tired of not being tired. I been thinking about joining a gym so I can do a sauna or steam room everyday and see if that helps. I dunno what to do.

Hey guys whats up? I get my brain scan done soon. Im not sure if this will even help with anything to be honest. I have let the doctors know that I have severe anhedonia and no emotions from this drug, but I don't see how the brain scan will help with this. So Im not exactly sure what they are trying to accomplish. I am strongly hoping they will do something to help, but ocassionally I feel like giving up from invega; the severe anhedonia, no emotions, inability to exercise from ahedonia, and weird feelings from this drug is just too much to handle sometimes. I am honestly starting to wonder if anyone has ever committed suicide from invega, because that is what I feel like doing sometimes. It's been 5 months for me, and I still havent felt improvement. Well anyway, I know Im just rambling now. I'll keep updating on what happens. Hopefully it hasn't ruined my life forever
Dont Say you life is ruined bro you Can work you Can study do you life you never recovered im sorry for you but you Can Do you life bro

Yes! I remember I did say I started to get my emotion back and they did happen no word of a lie, but it was very short lived. It came in waves when I first went off invega. Yes! I did say I returned to my old self but it never lasted longer then a week. Yes I did say I was healed. That's no lie I did "healed" in a completely different way. To this day I'm "healed" But I wont be the same as before "no inner voice" as of today and no emotions. I cannot really get a nicotine hit/high as before.
I understand you but live like that its a no sense seriously i respect you but live like that its really hard feel nothing everyday but if you Can be ok its good bro me i dont think i Can be like you i really dont know

@Malakoff
Live in ignorance and torture then. I’m doing sooo good right now. And you question my knowledge of St. John’s Wort and pharmacology, yet you speak of Invega-induced ”vibrations”. Wake up kid.

But Come on men nobody recovered from invega take you disability pay dont stop you médication because you really have a problème last Time you i recovered from invega good but why take injection of abilify ?if i recovered from invega i prefer die take another injection do you never recover you speak toi much bullshit all people know bro only 21 i Hope you futur Can be good because im sorry to tell you that youlife is ruined bro

You know so little man. Maybe it is you who have a problem. I never lied to people of this thread. I never encouraged people to kill themselves. You should think about leaving this forum. No one needs to hear that "suicide" is better than whatever medication they are coming off. Do all of us a favor and leave this forum man.

My life isn't ruined at all. I have my exams in a month and a half. Close to get a date with this girl I have met in high school. And about to send some resumes to get a job.
I am doing great mate. You seem to be stuck in this "I will never recover" mentality, sad but not true because you will recover.

Also, one more thing: Has anyone else experienced severe restlessness, or akathesia from this drug? or have been bed bound since taking it?
Yes bed bound for a long time.I had seveer akathesia that lasted 7 months. You will make it bro. At least ur not suffering from deppresion and crying 10 times a day. I don't know y u guys lost all your emotions, but I became too emotional. It's been over a year from me and it gets better. Could take a couple more years. Hang in there.

I just wish there was something I could do. It’s been a year and almost 5 months with no improvements. I’m tired of feeling numb and I’m tired of not being tired. I been thinking about joining a gym so I can do a sauna or steam room everyday and see if that helps. I dunno what to do.
Wouldn't hurt to try.
I would definitely give it a go.
Tell them you think you are dealing with Neuroleptic Induced Deficit Syndrome.

Three months off and I’m recovering. Feeling better each and every day. I masturbate almost 4 times a day lately and for the most part my sperm is normal. Not really depressed like I used to be when I was only a month off of the drug. But tbh fuck invega. I’m hoping 4 more months at least and I’ll be back to normal. I might try cocaine.

Status
Not open for further replies.