Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Invega9976, your post is greatly appreciated first and foremost I will tell you that there is hope. No matter how horrible it seems there is recovery. I am about 3.5 months off of this horrible drug and I am starting to feel like my old self again. Mr. Sandman put it well, the first 3 months are absolute and nothing short of Hell on Earth. Once you reach about 3-4 months off, you begin to feel better. Fortunately for me I’ve regained nearly all of myself this far along. I am happy to report that my sexual functions and sex drive are back up again to the max it seems. I was able to masturbate 5 times a few days ago and my sperm seemed normal for the most part. My conversational skills are something I no longer need to think about and I generally enjoy the things in my life. I go to sleep some days thinking about the past, thinking about the curse of scizoaffective disorder; this puts me in a depression, although now I know that the depression is likely a symptom of the disorder rather than the invega. Let me tell you, I was beyond depressed on that medication the first 3 months. Suicidally depressed and you will likely experience the same, just remember that IT IS TEMPORARY. I’ve done much reading on a few different websites on the recovery period. For most they make a FULL recovery in 9-11 months. It will be rough but hang in there. I still can’t get high off of weed like I used to and that sucks, however the bright side is that I was able to spend my money on more useful things and not waste my time being high. That is my only issue THANK GOD/ALLAH/LUCIFER IDK ANYMORE BUT SHEESH. I was screwed on this horrible med, I had 4-5 shots don’t remember how many exactly. My confidence is way back up there (I had two gfs and I am considered reasonably attractive) when I was coming off of invega I felt like an ugly and nasty piece of shit every single moment of the day. Now my confidence is back where it was before. I can properly dick these hoes down as I used to. But then again, my body doesn’t look the same, I mean it ain’t bad, but I gained 30 pounds that I cannot see except when I step on the scale it’s weird. Anyway hang in there man. We love you and watch out for some people on this forum as some of these individuals are clearly psychotic. All is well.

3 months of hell huh? Oh no! Did you experience lack of motivation and tiredness while on the drug? Does this continue for 3 months or subside after you stop injections? Also, I don't experience lack of sex drive and some other symptoms that others report. My biggest problem is that it hurts my head when I have to do anything for any extended period of time. I just want to lay in bed while on the drug. Can you tell me about some of your withdraw symptoms and what you experienced on the drug? Also should I take abilify or should a quit AP's altogether? I was thinking of quitting them altogether. Thanks for the reply!

3 months of hell huh? Oh no! Did you experience lack of motivation and tiredness while on the drug? Does this continue for 3 months or subside after you stop injections? Also, I don't experience lack of sex drive and some other symptoms that others report. My biggest problem is that it hurts my head when I have to do anything for any extended period of time. I just want to lay in bed while on the drug. Can you tell me about some of your withdraw symptoms and what you experienced on the drug? Also should I take abilify or should a quit AP's altogether? I was thinking of quitting them altogether. Thanks for the reply!

It is better to quit all psychiatric drugs. Niacin does a much better job than any medical drugs I have tried.

Regards

@Invega9976 , I agree with Zach it is best to let your brain rehabilitate itself by discontinuing all lobotomization like drugs. Just don’t go psychotic again, although for many an episode is well worth it versus a shot of Invega. Just don’t get arrested and you’ll generally be fine. I was never charged with anything but the police got involved a total of 4 times when I went psychotic. Anyway to answer your initial question, yes. All I ever did was lay in bed all day. I hated going out and my body felt extremely tired all the time. I used to take seroqeul to knock myself out for the rest of the day some days because that plus the lack of emotion and pleasure was so horrible for me. The only withdrawals I felt was mood swings that were quite noticeable. That was a shittt experience, however I enjoyed it because those were the first signs of my emotions coming back. Now I’d say I’d almost fully regained my emotions. After about 2.5 months I’d say the complete and utter tiredness began to go away. Now I’m fine for the most part. Hang in there man. You would actually be considered lucky to others, I remember at least 4 guys who felt it was the end of the world when they lost their sexual functions. It is pretty important for a man and when I lost mine very temporarily I was absolutely devastated! Thank God I can masturbate again, means I can fuck my gf and my sex drive is back all the way up. Literally last night I got an extremely hard boner while just making out with my gf and that’s enough for me. Coming from that Hell of no sex drive this was an amazing experience. I am 21 by the way and I can likely say that age obviously does have an effect on how one recovers.
I am exactly 95 days off of the medication and I’ve had 4 shots. All high dose. I am proud of my progress.

Day 48 (off abilify maintena)

I can feel improvements literally everyday. Where it was by the month with invega sustenna.
Coffee seems to help a bit as well.
I would bet for a complete remission next week.

Seriously this drug is so strong and evil it can wake up cancer don’t get this it’s dangerous just saying

Hello you guys,

After a while of consciously staying away from this thread I am giving you some news. First of all I wanna say that I am glad that I stopped reading this thread a while ago, because it dragged me down so much and it made me suicidal for a long time, because of people saying that they take so long to heal. And I did not read all the posts that have been written here, because I have a lot of things to do in my life, that is so worth living once again. I don't write this message to start a discussion but to tell you that I'm writing with a few members in the background through private messaging and I made a one hour long video just for you guys to explain what methods I have discovered and what is really going on in your body. And on top of that I am explaining why none of you is sick or has ever been. It was important for me to make a video, so that people can see with their own eyes that I really am doing better and that I'm out of hell. And I am sharing information with you that no one knows about and that I'm gonna use for my future education as a naturopath with my very own way of healing people.

So you guys could have the chance to be the first ones to be treated by this method that god lead me to discover and you won't find this kind of information elsewhere. Don't listen to anyone who tells you that it is impossible to heal from this, because it is a total lie. And people should not scare others just because of their own lack of knowledge. I'm throwing this statement in here, because I have seen some people who take away the hope of others that are really interested in trying out everything just to get better. If you are one of those and are ready to let go of any chemical bullshit that you may still be using, I am ready to share with you the private video I made for. You know, you guys, I could have gone on with my life and just use my method on the patients I will have in the future (which the first ones will be family members as they have started supporting me, because they see that I was right all the time when I said that I was not sick and that it is the medication). This was one thing I wanted to prove to everyone, even though I was not sure for a very long time that things are going to work out the way I wished it would.

But I have never given up the belief that there MUST be something out there, because god never creates only the dark side of this human experience, he always leaves a door open. So if you are one of those ones who are willing to let go of chemical substances and are willing to clean yourself the way it is supposed to be done, then you can leave me a private message with your e-mail address so that I can send you the link to the video. I did not give all the information I have in the video, because you should start by the basics of understanding what is really going on in your body and the next step will be me creating a facebook group with a step by step guide and all the knowledge I gained. I'm doing it this way because of multiple reasons. First of all I first wanna see the questions you have and how you will react to it. And second of all I really wanna make sure that I am choosing the right people to start working with. And this also presupposes that you stay respectful and accept that you don't know anything at the moment and that you are willing to learn step by step how to cast out this motherfucker out of your body. I know that you will have questions about my symptoms and that there will always be some kind of disbelief, which I'm completely ok with, because I know what this bullshit really does to you.

And I have watched my body transform and have studied everything in detail and I'm not even finished, because god is continuing throwing information towards me, to create a completely new concept of future healing methods. But what I have got so far is enough to heal you guys and I cannot keep this for myself anymore. The reason I waited so long to let you guys know that, is because I needed to give you REAL information and REAL solutions that has no stopping point. This is going to make you better than you have ever been in your life. And it is the fastest, cheapest and safest way possible. Trust me, I'm not a person who would ever give someone false hope, otherwise I wouldn't have waited so long to be sure that it works. But just look at the video, I'm pretty sure that you have never seen someone explaining it so accurately like I'm doing it, not even people who have never gone through such a thing could make the connections I'm making. This is NOT the end of you! I am even ready to do anything for you and record it so that you see that I'm not lying! Even if you want to see how stiff my dick is. Hahahaha ;) So please be the one to help me close the door to hell for good and work with me!!

Nobody should EVER suffer like that!!! You will heal in a few months with this method. I will also support you psychologically and help you regain your voice in this world and stand up for yourself!! I can't allow it that human beings are being tortured like this any further!! I have goosebumps writing this, because it's god telling me that I am so right and it is almost making me cry. So if you have ever seen a post in this thread that took away your hope, don't ever look at it again. I'm gonna change this my brothers and sisters!! This should be the only post you have ever read. And it doesn't matter whether you're 4 months or 18 months off, it works for everyone, and even for my dear Rosi!!

You don't know how much power I have within me now, this has made me solid like a rock. Nothing will ever move me from my position anymore! And I'm like a lion that declares war on the devil! Now is the time to stop suffering and I'm gonna support you until the end of it if you promise me to never give up! Much love to you guys and can't wait to hear from you. This actually makes me horny ;) I wanna jerk off to these good news! hahahahaha! You have to understand my self-ironic humour, I just wanna show you that I actually really have the ability to laugh about it now. Feel hugged by me and I will talk to you soon.

Yeshuah <3
But send us the video explain us if you recovery everything no?

Day 48 (off abilify maintena)

I can feel improvements literally everyday. Where it was by the month with invega sustenna.
Coffee seems to help a bit as well.
I would bet for a complete remission next week.
Bro I think you live in another world seriously I just want told you have good life it's easy to speak say next week I recover so all people in this world don't recover and you Zach you recover do some video in you tube if you recover help people

Ur recovery time is about the same as mine.. I noticed I started feeling motivation and desire to better my self and the adhedonia lifted about 8 or 9 months off.. I'm a year and 3 months off now and I'm still noticing positive changes.. it feels so good to able to cry again and expell negative emotions..
I stay positive these days keeps depression away..

A mental trick that helps me move forward is(control what u can, and let go of what u cant control) I apply the thinking every day and it helps with anxiety and depression and I avoid meds and street drugs I'm do things naturally. I believe out side chemicals take away from the quality of life because everything has side effects, except vitamins of course
Last time you say you recovery how you can be depressed if you have you emotion back in just don't understand

You know, there is a reason why I cannot explain those things in few sentences, that's why I made the video, because you need to understand the basic concept first and then I can give you further information with more depth in the facebook group on how to use the things that I work with. It is not just one thing, it is a whole concept and a whole new understanding to what is really going on. If you're interested in finding out what it is, then I can send you the video, if you give me your email address. It is a one hour video and it is not even enough time to be able to understand it completely, that's why I wanna make step by step videos in the facebook group to know how to use it. And with brain fog it is even harder to explain it so that everyone can understand it. But I'm willing to make this effort anyway. So, I created the facebook group before and have already people interested in it that joined. People who are not members in here. So let me know if you want further details through a private message
Send us the video because I listen too much bullshit in this website it's a good forum but many people don't know what they say yes you can be better it's just not possible be like before peace

Hey guys I have a question.... so I have been off invega a year and 3 months, I had a meth induced psychosis and the doc diagnosed me schizophrenic.... now sense being off the med I havent had auditory or visual hallucination... is there a away to reverse the diagnosis sense it was drug induced and take it off my medical record.. now google says medical records are kept 5 to 10 years.. but I'm 30 and want to enlist... I dont want this shit to hang over me

First time poster here. I was diagnosed with schitzoaffective disorder after I had paranoid delusions which made me travel to Germany from the USA to try and get away from god knows what. I eventually started to believe that the CIA had put something in my body where they could hear my voice and had me following delusions of reference to achieve some sort of end goal. I thought I was being recruited. I was eventually Baker Acted and sent to a veterans affairs hospital. My delusions were beginning to subside and I was coming to grips with reality when they wanted to shoot me with invega. I didn't want them to but they said I would have to stay there for four months if I didn't take the shot and promised to release me in a week if I did take the shot. Long story short, here I am a year later suffering from what I believe to be this medication and not negative symptoms. At first, the medication was fine but then I gained 50 pounds. At that point, I could still hold a job. Now 12 or more injections later(can't remember what dose) I find myself unable to do almost anything. I have to force myself to get out of bed in the morning, I wake up depressed, force myself to make me and my dog something to eat, pop 60 mg of Adderall, some Welbutrin, two ibuprofen and a benzo, walk the dog, then I come home and crawl back into the bed for the rest of the day. I just lay there in a coma, awake with my eyes closed not moving. Then I crawl back out of bed at 4 or 5pm, make myself dinner, pop a Gabapentin, lay in the bed till around 8 pm, take another benzo, play a computer game for 30 minutes, maybe watch a show, then back to bed for the night. This is my daily routine aside from taking one class, my last class to graduate with a bachelor's in business. I only go two days a week for an hour and thirty minutes and I can't wait to get home and get back in bed. I don't want to leave the house unless absolutely necessary and I hate it. I'm basically tired beyond belief and very depressed. I cannot work a job like this. I have emotions but they are mostly negative. If I do get out to visit friends, I'm looking for a couch to lay down on immediately...and can't think of much to say. I wanted to blame my negative symptoms on all this, but I noticed when I got the higher dose injection, the total loss of motivation and energy got worse! That was a rough month. Also, I notice when the shot goes to wear off right before withdraws, I have a bit more motivation and energy, so I know its the shot that's killing me. I told my doctor I wanted off the shot and she is gonna switch me to abilify, but I'm probably not gonna take it. I fear all these antipsychotics. I also requested Prozac for depression. I go off the shot December 10th 2019. So, some questions for the community...what can I expect withdrawal symptoms to be like initially (first two weeks) I've gone through some withdraws when the shot would wear off early and they included confusion, memory problems, shaking, and some irritability. Has anyone else had an experience like mine where they just couldn't stay out of bed or find the motivation to do anything? Become depressed? If so, how long did this last after taking the last shot? Will I not be able to work for another year?...because right now its got me so down that I can't even find the strength to look for a job online, much less show up for one. I look forward to your responses and will post updates on my recovery.

I stopped the shot after 7 shots and 156 dose, I quit cold Turkey I didnt notice any withdrawal in fact I felt the same for 8 to 9 months off then I noticed small things my attention span was returning and I was slightly motivated to look my best then I actually wanted to shower and brush my teeth... I use to just drive to work with the radio off well i turned it on and music sounded good then i tried watching tv and i was amazed a tv show captured my attention.. then a year rolls by sex drive and excitement has returned, hot chicks give me the butterflies, now a year and 3 months later I love music and movies and I am motivated at work to do my best....

Now my goal is to reverse my diagnosis cuz it was meth induced, I need this shit off my record...

Just my thoughts get off everything ur psychosis was leaving you like mine did now u will just feel dumb for believing it like I do.. most likely u feel some depression and anxiety like i did because u believed the delusion but ride it out the depression and anxiety will go away u just have to accept what happened.. I did and I'm fine now, but that's just me the responsible thing to say is listen to ur doctor

Day 50 (off abilify maintena)

This is a bit like a roller coaster ride. I feel a little more anxious than 48 hours ago. No big deal though.

@Jonnyhalo It is possible yes. I have found a psychologist that doesn't call me sick, he sees me as a very realistic person. But you have to heal from the psych drug induced problems first so that the psychologist can see it with his/her own eyes. That was my strategy and it worked out! I waited until I was healed enough so the psychologist I work with doesn't have a bad impression of me / or is distracted by lingering symptoms of neuroleptics.

@Malakoff There is a reason I don't post here. And btw. I had posted in the past some specific things and I have been told by moderators that it is not allowed to do. And even if I would, it is not enough to just share information. Because people with brain fog won't understand or see the value in it. That's why I wanted to create a group where we collect experiences and create FAQ's etc. This is not the place to do these kinds of things as this forum has its own rules and structure.

Hey guys.

I think time has come for me to take off.

I choose to delete all my social media because it is now almost useless personnally. I have recovered from invega sustenna and am close to recover from abilify maintena.
I will ask a moderator to delete my account so I will soon disappear from this thread.

It has been a pleasure to get to know each and everyone of you.

Best regards,
Zack365

Status
Not open for further replies.