Mental Health Coming off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insurance profiting
No it's not out of pocket. I was referring to the profit margins. I don't know how much each shot costs Johnson and Johnson, but I imagine it is less than 50$. I wouldn't be surprised if it is less than 10. Add in the fact that TONS of people are coerced or outright forced to take them, and you can see the incentive. They tell people that they have an incurable biological brain disorder (0 proof and plenty of evidence it is not the case) that will require them to be on neuroleptics for life, and even convince judges of this. Say the profit is 500$ per month per person (conservative estimate imo), see that this is an international market with a steady stream of new customers that will grow as fast as the population grows....

Anyone know about the tianeptine?

Complete akathesia for 8 months every single day from 3 max dose shots. I was misdiagnosed! Just for being bipolar. It all started over a threat on the telephone and police raided my house. I was injected, completely bed bound! Instant akathesia! 24/7 hallucinations! Very deep deep deppresion, Restless legs Syndrome,60lbs weight gain, depleted energy testosterone.lose of memmory.insomnia. zombie effect, delusions.This drug changed my life forever. But on a good note. Ive been 9 months off the shot and I feel great. I even tried lithium and it's perfect. I feel like my old self again. It's been almost a year! Have hope people!! I think I really went through the worst of it all.

Complete akathesia for 8 months every single day from 3 max dose shots. I was misdiagnosed! Just for being bipolar. It all started over a threat on the telephone and police raided my house. I was injected, completely bed bound! Instant akathesia! 24/7 hallucinations! Very deep deep deppresion, Restless legs Syndrome,60lbs weight gain, depleted energy testosterone.lose of memmory.insomnia. zombie effect, delusions.This drug changed my life forever. But on a good note. Ive been 9 months off the shot and I feel great. I even tried lithium and it's perfect. I feel like my old self again. It's been almost a year! Have hope people!! I think I really went through the worst of it all.
Awesome! Thank you for sharing your story. I am excited for my recovery I am a week shy of 3 months off and I feel much better than when I was 1 month into the shot. I am glad that there is hope.

Hey guys just giving you an update 1 year and 4 months with no improvement. I don’t know how I am still surviving but I am. Things have been difficult but I’m still here. I have been smoking marijuana and it has been making things a little better. Just want my mind to open up. I’ve been working the past two weeks and possibly have another opportunity coming up.

Hey guys just giving you an update 1 year and 4 months with no improvement. I don’t know how I am still surviving but I am. Things have been difficult but I’m still here. I have been smoking marijuana and it has been making things a little better. Just want my mind to open up. I’ve been working the past two weeks and possibly have another opportunity coming up.
Glad to hear you’re still here with us man

I’m 6 months
sleeping better and peeing less
Mentally more present

unfortunately no other improvements
Lower back is rigid
Upper back and neck is stiff
Forehead is stiff
Ears are getting tighter
Body is stiff
hips aren’t moving properly
Neck became tighter almost immediately and ear ringing got louder after trying saint johns wort for one day 3 doses
Low energy
Soles of feet are tight
miserable as I can’t play sports
all I can do is a little running which doesn’t feel good but I think I should anyway

This drug really takes your whole life away and the doctors will never believe you. I could never imagine going through something like this before it’s unexplainable. Is this really how we have to live because someone else just had to force an injection on us. Unbelievable.

Hi, first time in this forum. I took invega for 3 months until one day I suddenly woke up with anhedonia and no emotions. Told my psychiatrist about this and he said we can stop the injections. It’s been 3 months since I’ve been off the invega sustenna and I feel no improvement whatsoever. Symptoms I have are: complete anhedonia, no emotions or feelings, intelligence is gone, insomnia/unable to nap, no thoughts/inner voice unless my eyes are closed then I get thoughts in my head (weird idk), loss of comprehension, my 5 senses are dulled, no libido, unable to socialize, no motivation, apathy, and possibly derealization. I don’t know what to do, this feels permanent and all I can think is how to kill myself but I’m too scared to actually do it. I quit my job because I couldn’t handle it anymore. I tried to get a neurologist referral from my PCP because something feels seriously wrong, like my prefrontal cortex is not working properly but he thinks the anhedonia is a negative symptom of schizophrenia and he didn’t say much else about my other symptoms. I’m just so lost and unsure if I will ever be normal and myself again. Nothing helps me as I do not feel the affects of anything, such as meditation, journaling, or yoga. Even someone telling me “it gets better” are empty words that don’t mean anything to me. I used to be a very sensitive and emotional person now that’s all gone. How can I be sure the medication caused this? What if it is something else? I don’t enjoy a single thing in life anymore and nothing excites me. I lost all emotional connection with friends and family, I feel empty towards them. To anyone that’s gotten better and returned to their former selves: did you get better gradually or was it suddenly? I’m seriously concerned that I’ve gotten brain damage from this drug. I am hoping for a break through around 8 months as that’s when most people seem to get better but that seems impossible right now... anyway, does anyone experience the same symptoms as me?
This is really ridiculous on how the government became so corrupt that many people in worldwide gets forced to take injections like it’s completely ruining people’s life. I will fill a petition against the government for the damage and suffering they caused.and I highly suggest(just recommending) to not kill yourself but to find a solution and to fix it. So I promise that you and any other people who took this drug will eventually be truly successful instead of just functioning(according to psychiatrists) by not having purpose,feeling,intelligence,personality,happiness,enjoyment and any thing else similar that were taken away from the people who went through this suffering.

They know what exactly invega sustenna do to people but they just want to get it over with by injections(brain lobotomy) to people with psychosis because they’re too lazy to do their jobs properly and don’t know how to fix psychotic behavior in a way that doesn’t damage anyone the right to live, not like a robot,zombie or just some piece of vegetable not experience life. I literally looked up the definition of function and this came up :”an activity or purpose natural to or intended for a person or thing”

So invega sustenna takes your right away by doing the activities you enjoy and have a understand of your life(purpose) and having a personality (purpose). And there are so many laws of United States law written in and emphasizes and explains into the details that everyone has their freedom of rights .

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

I swear in myself and promise to all of u I’m going to file a petition for their corruptness and wrong-doing and bring them down only legally and punish them legally(according to the United States law that s written only,nothing extra).

I know that some of you probably don’t believe that I can actually do that or some of u just having hope because that it may happen but very likely it’ll turn out to be unsuccessful but I’m just saying to not worry at all because I know what I’m doing.i know it may seem like it’s an impossible,hard,(too challenging to do like there’s definitely definitely no way that I can do that and instead I’ll end up in hospitalization. but I’m telling for those who experienced this suffering and that I definitely agree with them and knows this and and I know what I will do to them for just filing a petition and saying the laws of their books(United states of America)

So don’t worry about me
I know what I’m doing . Whoever took this will recover and who ever caused this misery will face the consequences only in court and whoever had a job related to this and did nothing to prevent by doing their jobs properly then they will stay face the consequences for not doing their job properly when they acted and seemed like they were helping people out

So be sure that anyone of u will get your life back no matter what

I take Invega injection at 234 dose every three weeks. I do not wish to continue taking it and have attempted to stop but the visual halluicnations come back and the auditory hallucionations get worse!

I appreciate you sharing this thread maybe in the future I too will come off Invega and all AP.

I take Invega injection at 234 dose every three weeks. I do not wish to continue taking it and have attempted to stop but the visual halluicnations come back and the auditory hallucionations get worse!

I appreciate you sharing this thread maybe in the future I too will come off Invega and all AP.
Have you tried CBD instead of regular antipsychotics?

Hi guys just wanted to say I'm a year and 3months off invega sustenna all emotions came back and sex drive is fully functional, I'm a excited motivated individual again, I actually look forward to my old hobbies and have new ones now, I can feel moved by music and inspired by movies and documentaries. So I'm doing great! Oh yea side note im on no medications and drug free..

See I was in a meth induced psychosis and once I got clean I haven't had any issues with auditory hallucinations or visual.. haven't had any issues with sense I discontinued invega.. this shit is death to ur soul and personality..

Oh and I got alopecia from invega and hair still is thin no regrowth but I dont really care, I'm just happy i snapped back.

But hey guys look into the ketogenic diet im on it now well take in a healthy amount off carbs, but I feel like it helped pass this crap sooner cuz this shit stores in fat..

I changed my email to [email protected] I like reservoir dogs lol, but if u guys need support I'm here

One more thing I had 7 shots at 156 dose

Have you tried CBD instead of regular antipsychotics?

I do not smoke marijuana or take cbd anymore because it kills motivation and is a psychedlic which I personally do not enjoy anymore.

Hi guys just wanted to say I'm a year and 3months off invega sustenna all emotions came back and sex drive is fully functional, I'm a excited motivated individual again, I actually look forward to my old hobbies and have new ones now, I can feel moved by music and inspired by movies and documentaries. So I'm doing great! Oh yea side note im on no medications and drug free..

This gives me hope that I may be able to quit and develop my personality In the eventual discontinuation of Invega Sustenna.

Well I'm glade I can help, it damn near killed I feel like I lost a year of my life and I thought of suicide often, I'm glade it's over, I started to feel better about 9 to 10 months off, I noticed I started to like music again while driving to work, then I tried watching tv again I was amazed a tv show held my attention, then I thought ok I'll try the new black ops and I was interested in the game played the shit out of zombies.. and all about the same time I started to crack jokes at work and started feeling proud of my self for completing complex tasks for customers, but the very first thing I noticed was my sex drive returning about 8 months off, I started nailin chicks again....

Now I know people here ligit need a med but invega is like killing someone but leaving em alive, I'll always remember it.. fuck I'll never touch any kind of street drugs again. It's like being in hell I thought, i would be around hot chicks and not feel the butterflies or get turned on and everything just felt pointless no gratification in anything. I was struggling to remember what made me me, couldn't connect with people I lost interest in talking, didn't have opinions, didn't care about anything..

Worst thing is we all cant sue em.. i know I'm a little spiteful thinking about recovering from this garbage, but only people here understand

I do not smoke marijuana or take cbd anymore because it kills motivation and is a psychedlic which I personally do not enjoy anymore.
CBD isn't psychoactive at all. It's mostly THC in cannabis which causes the high and the loss of motivation you speak of.

Oh and by the way, the St. John's Wort I ordered finally arrived. Day 2 on it now. I'm currently taking 425 mgs of it twice a day. I've had this irritating feeling every day when I wake up but this morning I didn't feel it at all. I'm not sure if it's just placebo or if it's really working.

Wellbutrin isn't an SSRI and it works way differently than TCA's or SSRI's do and it has a unique mechanism of action. It inhibits dopamine and norepinephrine reuptake and it also acts as a releasing agent of dopamine and norepinephrine. Bupropion is a cathinone derivative so it's a stimulant. I took Wellbutrin for like 4-5 months and it really helped with the side effects of invega, because most of them are caused by the dopamine "deficiency" that invega causes. When you have more 'free' dopamine around, thanks to bupropion, more dopamine will find it's way to the receptors and alleviate the side effects. I never got any side effects from Wellbutrin and I've been tapering off it now. I took 300 mgs everyday for 4 months and currently I'm taking 150 mgs every 3 days and I'm gonna quit after the pack runs out. No withdrawals or anything yet. Bupropion made me horny as hell though. And much more active.

So I took wellbutrin a long time ago and it blocked the effects nicotine, in my opinion it will just mess up more receptors.. that's just my opinion, and I'm going off topic a and I dont have any studies to prove this a nurse told me this but for example pain killers stop a enzyme from being produced in the brain and long term use can cause alzheimers, I think adding more drugs to correct the imbalance invega has done will only cause more problems.

@Jonnyhalo
Wellbutrin blocks the effects of nicotine because it binds to nicotinic receptors and won’t let nicotine to bind to them. That’s why it’s also used as a smoking cessation aid. And Wellbutrin doesn’t affect any receptors, it inhibits the reuptake of dopamine. That way the antagonized dopamine receptors will have more free dopamine around to work with.

Imagine a magnetic dart board 50 feet away from you. That’s the dopamine receptor. And you got these magnetic balls or what ever, 4 in your left hand, and 100 in your right hand. These represent dopamine molecules. You throw equally with both of your hands. You throw the balls from both of your hands. Which throw will yield more balls in the dart board? The one with 4 balls or the one with 100? Hopefully you get the metaphor, it’s 3 AM and I’m baked right now so I forgive you if you didn’t lmao.

Personally the best remedy against the crippling effects of Invega during the first 6-8 months, which I can recommend from personal experience is Wellbutrin. In short-term. Hands down. And trust me, I’ve tried everything from legal to illegal drugs. I used Wellbutrin for less than 6 months. I have nothing negative to say about it. Relieved my anxiety, depression, restlessness, insomnia etc. just to name a few. Another meaningful experince was on MDMA on like month 3 or 4. First time in months music sounded good. I literally cried back then. That gave me new hope that things can come back. And they did.

So guys had. Kind of a meltdown today. I’m closing in on the 500 day mark with no improvement. It’s pretty unbelievable at this point. I don’t know what to do. I’ve waited with time but it’s still wearing on me as if I received an injection 3 weeks ago. I’m frustrated and my confidence is crushed. I know everyone heals at different times but I was hoping I’d be better by now. Y’all pray for me. It’s only 8 weeks left in this decade and I truly didn’t want to go into the next year like this. I don’t know a doctor that could help. I feel like my life was ruined. I really don’t want to hurt myself but I’m afraid of the future. I have a huge job interview tomorrow but I’m not excited about it.

So guys had. Kind of a meltdown today. I’m closing in on the 500 day mark with no improvement. It’s pretty unbelievable at this point. I don’t know what to do. I’ve waited with time but it’s still wearing on me as if I received an injection 3 weeks ago. I’m frustrated and my confidence is crushed. I know everyone heals at different times but I was hoping I’d be better by now. Y’all pray for me. It’s only 8 weeks left in this decade and I truly didn’t want to go into the next year like this. I don’t know a doctor that could help. I feel like my life was ruined. I really don’t want to hurt myself but I’m afraid of the future. I have a huge job interview tomorrow but I’m not excited about it.
If you want to talk about it and bounce ideas your welcome to message me or Skype with me. I hope you find something soon that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.