Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@invegauser thanks for the welcome, your kind words and your PM's! How many months are you off Invega Sustenna now and how many shots have you got?

@zack365 thanks for the welcome and for the kind words too! I hope that it's not gonna take me a year!

@Rosi71 If you have only taken it for some days, then I really don't understand why you are still suffering.. Do you take any other "medicine" at the moment? Do you take antidepressant??

@Yeshuah: no worries, your welcome.

2 years of the pill (3-6mg twice a day first year, 6mg twice a day second year) then 10 months or 11 shots (234mg+156mg starter, two 117mg, seven 156mg).

been off the injections 5 years and 4 months now.

OMG 5 years and you still haven't fully recovered! That scares me man!! :(
But you had them for 3 years so that explains a lot. Are you still improving daily, weekly or monthly. What are you doing during the day? Have you tried binaural beats? Does it work for you?

Day 124

Feeling pretty good today. Less social anxiety. The mood is stabilized but I don't have the energy to exercise. I'm in the "good" phase of the roller coaster ride.

@zack365 have you already got you're emotions back in their full intensety? how many shots?

@Yeshuah : btw, as you probably know HateInvega who also had only two shots recovered fully in 4 months 1/2. That's the kind of success stories we need more here. But you and I will probably recover soon so it will be two added to the list. Honnestly I can't wait, I can't wait to be again the productive person I used to be. Peace

@zack365 I actually don't believe that we will recover this quick... don't wanna be a downer but I haven't read any success story that was written after only 4 1/2 months... I can't believe that you already have your emotions back.. Are they deep emotions? Can you also feel love and euphoria? It's possible you'll heal faster than me as you already got your emotions back..

I took niacin, did sports, intermittent fasting, eating healthy overall, kept on living life as it should be lived and everytime I went to see my friends I enjoyed the time with them just like pre invega.

I don't know how you can manage all that.. I haven't seen my friends since a long time and I miss them, I can barely even take care of myself, don't enjoy shower, the nice weather right now. CBD is making things worse as I can sense a bit my frustrated soul while i taking it. Can you think complex fast thoughts? How is your memory?

I'm so done with this s**t! I'm wasting my lifetime. I should have never said yes to them. My brain is a complete mess......... :'(

I don't know how you can manage all that.. I haven't seen my friends since a long time and I miss them, I can barely even take care of myself, don't enjoy shower, the nice weather right now. CBD is making things worse as I can sense a bit my frustrated soul while i taking it. Can you think complex fast thoughts? How is your memory?
Man, this drug is very crappy. And I think HateInvega is a record breaker. My memory isn't good for now but it gets better. I give 80% of my attention to this forum but I have plans for the future. I can tell my thoughts process isn't back but I see improvements almost on a daily basis which caused me to be too optmistic. I was lucky I had only two low dose shots (100 mg Xeplion and 75 mg). You'll get through, one way or another. Peace.

I'm so scared right now. I know it's normal, but I'm scared to be that way for the next few months...

You said you have less emotions, low sex drive, cognitive impairment and your thoughts are messed up. LifeAfterInvega felt better after 8 months and he only had two shots. Between him, me who will recover in 5 months and the record breaker HateInvega you have a wide range. 4 1/2 months, 5 months and 8 months. Patience is the name of the game...

@Tina3000 are you still with us? have you got better???
and I wonder what happened with @beesinthetrap has he got banned?
I would have loved to read his story, because I am also concerned about my
ability to be in contact with my spirit and sould and chakras

Status
Not open for further replies.