Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hang in there, just take a day at a time
You will be ok the poison is leaving your body
Don't panic your gonna be alright, start supplementing

No appetite I don't get hungry or thirsty.. I don't get tired or feel rested..
I force myslef to eat
No my mind is not back. No thoughts or imagination
I hope I recover at one year off, 4 months to go

No appetite I don't get hungry or thirsty.. I don't get tired or feel rested.. I force myslef to eat No my mind is not back. No thoughts or imaginationI hope I recover at one year off, 4 months to go
Thank you poison veins! Were do you come from? How old are you? What are you doing all the days? I have not much hope because my brain feel always dead even at night. I wished I would said no to this poison because of my baby.

Thank you poison veins! Were do you come from? How old are you? What are you doing all the days? I have not much hope because my brain feel always dead even at night. I wished I would said no to this poison because of my baby.
Which light emotions can you feel? Which interests have you got back?

I sleep during the day time, and stay awake at night. Mostly I'm alone, I see my parents for 3/4 hours when I get up, I just use wifi the whole time I'm awake or do small activities.. recently I realized I have light emotions, I can cry listening to sad music, I smile more if I'm having a good day. I feel happy at times, I was reading a scary vampires book, I felt fear. I had an argument with my mum, I felt upset for the first time. My mind is definitely not blank like before, I can socialize :) I can function, I can look after myslef
But I'm still not anywhere close to recovery, my brain is numbed, I don't feel joy the same way anymore, not much interest in anything yet
I force myslef to do the things I used to enjoy

I can read, I can listen to music, music doesnt sound annoying anymore

I can watch my diet eat on time, my mum doesn't have to remind me to eat now but I only eat one meal a day cause I don't get hungry much also cause I do intermettient fasting everyday

Last edited:
I sleep during the day time, and stay awake at night. Mostly I'm alone, I see my parents for 3/4 hours when I get up, I just use wifi the whole time I'm awake or do small activities.. recently I realized I have light emotions, I can cry listening to sad music, I smile more if I'm having a good day. I feel happy at times, I was reading a scary vampires book, I felt fear. I had an argument with my mum, I felt upset for the first time. My mind is definitely not blank like before, I can socialize :) I can function, I can look after myslef But I'm still not anywhere close to recovery, my brain is numbed, I don't feel joy the same way anymore, not much interest in anything yet I force myslef to do the things I used to enjoyI can read, I can listen to music, music doesnt sound annoying anymoreI can watch my diet eat on time, my mum doesn't have to remind me to eat now but I only eat one meal a day cause I don't get hungry much also cause I do intermettient fasting everyday
I can also enjoy listening music better und enjoy a movie on TV. - But the dead part of my brain, the loss of phantasies, deep emotions and dreams seems to stay forever and that is very very bad.

Last edited:
4 more months until a year off, will my brain start functioning again, this nightmare, wake eat sleep same routine

My case is different than yours, I only had 3 months of meds, where you were 3 years on paliperidone goodluck

Last edited:
The timeline that this forum gives 8 - 10 months is not accurate
It looks like this shit takes over a year or still screwed even later

Duh ofcourse we are all different, but one year is a long time, It shouldn't take over a year to recover especially people who had just 2/4 injections

Ye it's easier I can function, but if this is all there is to recovery, that sucks
Like I'm so numbed I don't see myslef getting out of this fog in the next 6 months. I believe the process is super slow and you can't tell the small improvements. no one is going to change drastically all at once
It takes a long time, how long can we patiently wait
Like I don't see myslef getting back to my happy slef again anytime soon not before summer, even then doubtful

It's 8 months off, my memory is still messed, let's just say it's not going to be 100% even in 4 months

as long as it takes is wut I'm fearing, looks like it's going to take a while and that I'm not done yet, I'm probably only half way in

Well thanks, touchwood
I no longer know who I am, invega knocked me out pretty good
Hoping for a quick recovery and move on with my life from this experience
It's actually opened my eyes to the world and people suffering from these drugs and the horrible health system, no humanity
How are these doctors helping people, bastards I hope they roit in hell

Well thanks, touchwood I no longer know who I am, invega knocked me out pretty good Hoping for a quick recovery and move on with my life from this experience It's actually opened my eyes to the world and people suffering from these drugs and the horrible health system, no humanityHow are these doctors helping people, bastards I hope they roit in hell
I have not one dream in the night and that scares me. No emotion.

@poisoned_veins: my entire post isn't directed to you. just the ouch part, i get where your coming from on both accounts though. i was on 10 months of the invega sustenna btw. 2 years of invega pills. i have no idea if the pills matter but sometimes it seems that way. wtf do i know though right! try not to take everything so to heart, your troubles aren't over with, ups and downs happen. you were injected with the poison and i feel for you, i really do. you keep getting better and better. but it wont happen all at once until the very end. more windows on the way.@Rosi71: you have 201 posts and most of those are complaining. you know what, that's ok. this shit sucks. one day your going to wake up and be fully healed or your going to do something about it. either way your making tiny steps in progress and you haven't given up yet. hang in there. there are too many people who have already healed so what is to say you wont fully heal either. don't ever forget who you are and don't ever give up.
But what should I do about it invegauser?

I will consider myself recovered when I can run a mile without stopping again. @posioned I'm like right behind you on this I feel the slight emotions I'm taking SJW 5 HTP and L theanine now. The steroids wrecked havoc on my heart so I stopped because it also worsen my gyno but I'm taking anti estrogen supplements now and I think the boobs are going away now. I took a lot of medicine I know recovery is possible. I just wish my heart would stop holding me back

Status
Not open for further replies.