Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks I been strong, but it saddens me to think how long more I have got to go
I can't imagine a day when I'm going to be myslef again
People who had shots they say they can't think on deep level no thought complexity it's scary
I think with the right supplements It may help to recover brain

Undiminished it's good to hear, take good care of yourslef start with the diet, I hope you recover within your timeline

Thanks :) I got lots of books that I have to finish as well
Tomorrow is a good day I'm going shopping at Burberry, my fav clothing brand

Nice nice. I still have deep and rational thought. I just don't have the deep emotional feelings I would get with it. I don't think we are like this forever that deep thought comes back. When I smoke I have all those active emotions. It's not dead it's just blocked. And ur mind can make u blind if u think u r strongly enough. Positive thoughts people

Well no deep thoughts on my end, I don't even remember basic things about myslef but I'm happy for those that are recovering

I never touched weed or any drugs, it's ok I'll take the natural route and wait for my turn to recover without the help of any stimulants

Aw thanks undimished :) I'm happy to hear that you're doing better and on your way to recovery
Glad to hear that my posts help you, I just say wut it is, I don't try to be positive or negative just speak my mind. Keep us posted too alright

I need a new flat because they took me my money away from me. But I can feel in no new rooms really good. Can you feel really good at home like before? I not.

Rosi how's your memory, is there anything that's improved at a year off

Anyways I'm out night guys

Last edited:
Rosi how's your memory, is there anything that's improved at a year offAnyways I'm out night guys
my memory is not so bad. But there are no feelings. I cannot remember my feelings. Improved is that I can sometimes watch TV. But I can never feel deep like before. Everything is empty.

I don´t know how poor is my little son. He was so lovely but now he is traumatized and he has forgotten his mother.

I feel bad for wut your son and you went through, but it's already been done, you can't go back
Recover and get your baby back
Can you atleast function? Can you cook and clean ?

I don´t like anything. Have no apetite.

Try fasting then? Everyone tells you that you will get better and it will take longer. I mean no offense but there is no need to post so often, that nothing has changed. We are aware. Perhaps take a step back. I hope everyone heals quickly.

Try fasting then? Everyone tells you that you will get better and it will take longer. I mean no offense but there is no need to post so often, that nothing has changed. We are aware. Perhaps take a step back. I hope everyone heals quickly.
I am sorry. But I think I must stay so destroid like Ross B.L.

Status
Not open for further replies.