• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coming down

ALPH4

Greenlighter
So I tried cocaine for the first time (a relatively small amount), and as I was coming down, I felt lousy, uncomfortable, and it was really getting to my head (but I knew it was just the drugs). By morning, I felt fine and did not have that psychological urge to do more coke.

My question is, if I take a descent dosage of coke, will those lousy uncomfortable feelings stick with me even after a good nights sleep? Or is it totally normal for all those lousy feelings to go away after a good nights sleep?

I ask because I'm wondering if the only reason those feelings went away the next morning was because I had only done a small amount.

Great coke doesn't give me a comedown other than slllleeeep. A lot of the shitty feeling comes from the cut, can't really blame that on the drug it self. Even when the coke wasn't so good, the lousy feeling goes away when you wake up and the craving disappears. Cut is really the thing, I blame it on the drug war. Cocaine, sadly, is appearing to disappear, heroin is taking the market....booo.

*if* you get sleep after doing a fair amount there is still a chance that when you wake up you will feel a little shitty because the quality of sleep probably won't be too great and your nose/face might hurt from snorting and your jaw might hurt if you clench it while high. (this may vary from person to person tho, but i know the coke i was getting was good shit but im an opiate addict who is bipolar and very sensitive to stims so my opinion might not count)

Great coke doesn't give me a comedown other than slllleeeep. A lot of the shitty feeling comes from the cut, can't really blame that on the drug it self. Even when the coke wasn't so good, the lousy feeling goes away when you wake up and the craving disappears. Cut is really the thing, I blame it on the drug war. Cocaine, sadly, is appearing to disappear, heroin is taking the market....booo.

lol what? are you being serious? 8)

the comedown from coke isnt from the cut.. its from dopamine depletion in the brain. when i do a ton of coke i feel like shit for like the next three days.

I feel fine after I sleep, but I hate the comedown off coke, to the point it just isn't worth it for me. And I've done some very good coke. I don't coke anymore, but even when I did I wouldn't unless I had opiates or benzos or something.

are you for real?coke is eerywhere!?!?

temazepam & clonazepam take care of me on crashes. but if you're on a binge or have taken WAYYY to much or are seriously fiending for more, i'd break out(with disdain) seroquel. it is an antipsychotic with extremely powerful sedative effects and works by blocking dopamine, serotonin, and adrengic receptors. on "full out verge of paranoid psychosis" meth bindges, 125-150mg. puts me OUT(seroquel on comedowns is a bit hardcore, and i'd recomend benzos over powerful antipsychotics first).