Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Come on UK H users - lungs or bum

axe battler

Moderator: SLR, EADD
Staff member
As a fairly long term h user (no.3 UK brown) whilst also on 85ml of methadone, as you can imagine, I get very little out of using street gear.
I really enjoy the act of smoking, and I believe it's this which prevents me from giving plugging a real go. If I've got 3 bags, I smoke the first, then sometimes plug the second, then, because I've only one bag left, I wanna smoke it.
Do t get me wrong I feel SO SOMETHING but fuck me, it's comparable to having a couple of 30mg codeine before I got a habit.

My questions: 1. is my gear shit or is methadone that good at fucking your tolerance.
2. Would plugging be considerably better than smoking.
3. I do t think Im gonna go down on my methadone soon, should I forget opiates altogether, and if I wanna get high, try other substances? This is costing me.a fucking fortune!

Thanks

That's a fairly high dose of methadone so I'd say that's what's fucked up your tolerance.
I've never plugged heroin but I would *definitely* plug it over smoking it. Smoking it is a huge waste IMO. Especially compared to IV, you don't feel shit.

anything over about 70mg of methadone is gonna block your mu receptors so taking gear is just a waste of time - i use to stop taking it for 24h if i knew i was going to score and then i would feel it. BUT the 1/2 life of 'done is so long 36h as an average and if you have been on it long enough you could go 2 days with out it then do some gear if you want to feel it (this is only from personal experience so may be its different for others) plugging, smoking or shooting makes no difference if your levels of 'done are high,

That's a fairly high dose of methadone so I'd say that's what's fucked up your tolerance.
I've never plugged heroin but I would *definitely* plug it over smoking it. Smoking it is a huge waste IMO. Especially compared to IV, you don't feel shit.
The only ting i miss about shooting is the rush - i get just as high smoking even though the b/a is 50%, the gear i get is pretty good and even after all these years .3 will nod me out.

Its not only the blocking effect, methadone also fucks up your tolerance pretty bad. oral methadone is 8x stronger than oral morphine. Diamorphine is twice as strong as morphine and smoking has a BA of 50 % but you always loose some while smoking so its closer to 30-35%(the same as oral morphine). With that in mind oral methadone is 4 x stronger per mg than PURE smoked heroin, with 85 mg methadone thats 340 mg pure diamorphine. With your average 30 % street gear(which is good) thats over 1 gram of smoked street heroin to get the same receptor saturation than with methadone. Also methadone has a higher intrinsic affinity and also has a different tolerance mechanism than morphine/heroin. With methadone you gain tolerance with diphosphorisation of the receptor and faster rezeptor internalization in contrast to morphine that makes tolerance because of monophosphorisation and rapid receptor desensitation. That means methadone tends to upregulate FOSB gene transmission stronger than morphine/heroin and thus having more and faster tolerance build with methadone. You have the same mechanism with fentanyl and is also why fentanyl withdrawal tends to a level of horror more than heroin withdrawal.

So why isn't there more of a synergy between H and methadone? Surely smoking on top of my methadone should get me more high than it does, even when taking into account impure street gear and lower bioavailability. I'd have thought smoking on top would give a nice little.boost to your done. No?

I thought the blocking thing was a myth, and the only reason methadone stops H from working is because it's so strong and jack's up your tolerance.

Still can't believe I'm.wasting my fucking money on this shit when it doesn't even get me high anymore

Btw sorry about the multi posting.

Even very strong gear from the dnm is underwhelming, yet I know without drinking my jollop every day, I'd be gouching like a fucker.

I get weekly take homes, I just can't go the 2-3 days without my meth to get the effects of the brown.

This is fucked. I feel a bit trapped. I can't get high.anymore, but don't feel ready to quit completely. I just wanna nice touch every now and then...
Especially with a really recent devastating loss of someone. I just wanna feel ok for a few hours.

Last edited:
Sounds like it is Time to take a brake :rolleyes:
Save some $$$$$$, give your mind and body a rest.
Just a thought
Taper down on the methadone, and see if you can jump off for awhile to lower tolerance???

If not the other direction only gets more dangerous and expensive.
Be safe and All is well

I dont use h i prefer codeine and yes i can feel the weird looks all you elitish dope users are giving me and if i had a proper hit of h maybe i would change my mind but as it stands i ate some and all it did was nearly kill me from fetanylq i just ate 700mgs of codeine and my breathing is very low (probably lower than normal because i swear some remanents of the fent *coughs and takes last breath* i mean 'heroin' is still in my system delayed onset whixh has always happened to me when i take oral drugs this codeine i had right now will probably remain a bit but not enough to do anything anymore I hope you got some fire dope and you get high.. Everyone deserves to get high

Still can't believe I'm.wasting my fucking money on this shit when it doesn't even get me high anymore

Btw sorry about the multi posting.

Even very strong gear from the dnm is underwhelming, yet I know without drinking my jollop every day, I'd be gouching like a fucker.

I get weekly take homes, I just can't go the 2-3 days without my meth to get the effects of the brown.

This is fucked. I feel a bit trapped. I can't get high.anymore, but don't feel ready to quit completely. I just wanna nice touch every now and then...
Especially with a really recent devastating loss of someone. I just wanna feel ok for a few hours.
just switch to codeine bro

only joking :)

Well time to take my ceritizine to elimiate all side effects and get a good clean none nauesas high if their is anything better than codeine and certizine then its codeine and promethazine and ganja gotta ..have my danker than Ninas Ganja boys!

lol codeine is so fk weak my tolerance is so high i cant even take codeine without going over the ceiling dose after which increasing more is dangerous. I take 600-1000 mg oral morphine every day thats like 6000 mg codeine lol

Its not only the blocking effect, methadone also fucks up your tolerance pretty bad. oral methadone is 8x stronger than oral morphine. Diamorphine is twice as strong as morphine and smoking has a BA of 50 % but you always loose some while smoking so its closer to 30-35%(the same as oral morphine). With that in mind oral methadone is 4 x stronger per mg than PURE smoked heroin, with 85 mg methadone thats 340 mg pure diamorphine. With your average 30 % street gear(which is good) thats over 1 gram of smoked street heroin to get the same receptor saturation than with methadone. Also methadone has a higher intrinsic affinity and also has a different tolerance mechanism than morphine/heroin. With methadone you gain tolerance with diphosphorisation of the receptor and faster rezeptor internalization in contrast to morphine that makes tolerance because of monophosphorisation and rapid receptor desensitation. That means methadone tends to upregulate FOSB gene transmission stronger than morphine/heroin and thus having more and faster tolerance build with methadone. You have the same mechanism with fentanyl and is also why fentanyl withdrawal tends to a level of horror more than heroin withdrawal.
So that means if i am on 1200mg MS RETARD that means i am "only" on 360mg Morphin or 180mg Diamorphin.
Is my math correct? Although I am on this dose for many years a taper with DHC wouldnt be THAT painfull. Good to hear!
Doesnt your endorphin receptors system adapt after decades of high dose use and NEVER return to normal?? Thats scaring me off. I spose you have seen the YT Vid "Ben. Diary ofa Junkie "and he supposedly died when trying to get off in a clinic cause his body was so adapted to H. At least thats what they say at the end. If you see him shooting up one can imagine other reasons though.

Maybe I should taper down on my meth, and get low enough to get high, but stay high enough to prevent rattling,?

I always like to use the "Key & Lock" analogy when it comes to Methadone and Buprenorphine, so yeah your µ receptor's lock has the skeleton key in it and only when it's taken out will you feel gear again.... but do you really want to get back to where you started? Even if you taper down your dose it will still leave that skeleton key in it mate, and it will still be a waste of £z.
I get it though: even just the process of IVing has become a ritual that's a bastard to break (I've been smoking it took much lately and really need to cut back to just once a week or 2 with my mate) even though I've never IV'd. Purely the ritual of smoking is a bastard, I've got a Codeine script so I don't go through WDs too badly, but I still want my silver tube of nomnom :cautious:

I dont use h i prefer codeine and yes i can feel the weird looks all you elitish dope users are giving me and if i had a proper hit of h maybe i would change my mind but as it stands i ate some and all it did was nearly kill me from fetanylq i just ate 700mgs of codeine and my breathing is very low (probably lower than normal because i swear some remanents of the fent *coughs and takes last breath* i mean 'heroin' is still in my system delayed onset whixh has always happened to me when i take oral drugs this codeine i had right now will probably remain a bit but not enough to do anything anymore I hope you got some fire dope and you get high.. Everyone deserves to get high
How do you know it was Fent? Did you buy it as a mixed powder? Did you get it analysed.
AFAIK Fent is mostly a US problem but it seems to be creeping into mainland Europe. Not surprising given precursor availability in Central Europe.

Fent fucking sucks. Nearly killed me repeatedly but I kept sticking it in my veins. It’s not even enjoyable. It feels like surgical anaesthetic.

How do you know it was Fent? Did you buy it as a mixed powder? Did you get it analysed.
AFAIK Fent is mostly a US problem but it seems to be creeping into mainland Europe. Not surprising given precursor availability in Central Europe.

Fent fucking sucks. Nearly killed me repeatedly but I kept sticking it in my veins. It’s not even enjoyable. It feels like surgical anaesthetic.
because it nearly stop p d me breathing I mean really stopped me breathing where I couldn't even force myself to breathe this and their was almost no other effects

As far as I know there was some found in a batch in the midlands (i Think) about 18 months ago but as its white and we have brown gear hard to disguise, best to run a bit first if your unsure but if there was some floating about you would soon hear about it as there would be a spate of O.D',s. No eurphoria with fent just knockout powder with a 2-4h halflife so get a habit with that shit and your fucked.

As far as I know there was some found in a batch in the midlands (i Think) about 18 months ago but as its white and we have brown gear hard to disguise, best to run a bit first if your unsure but if there was some floating about you would soon hear about it as there would be a spate of O.D',s. No eurphoria with fent just knockout powder with a 2-4h halflife so get a habit with that shit and your fucked.
There is a special place in Hell for those who add Fentanyl. It’s a fucking chemical weapon. My habit shot from 500ug to ten entire fucking milligrams in six months. Thankfully I had apparatus to weigh and dilute Fent powder accurately, something I doubt these fucking cowboys are using when adding powderised death to H.