• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

"Come on, act like an adult, Be false"

Chem: Ohhhh, I get it now! :)
Yeah well, sometimes you need to tell those little white lies so you don't hurt someone's feelings. Keeping your mouth shut at the right times is also part of that.
It would be easier to be a kid though, and just speak your mind 100% of the time. Some people do this as adults - I think they're referred to as arseholes???
Like if you go to someone's house and they've cooked you dinner, and its crap. If you were a kid, you'd just spit it out and scream, "YUCKY!". However, as an adult, you'd say something along the lines of, "Actually, I'm not really that hungry..."
On the right track now Chem??? :)
*bows for putting thread back on track*
Dan :)

every bluelighter i have met has seen the real me, the person i love being
but if u hit a wrong button w/ me look out, as i can be the biggest bitch any1 has ever seen, this developed in highschool cos i wasn't pretty or smart enough 2 be in a popular group (there were 4 groups the snobs w/ their athletic b/f's, the smokers, the nerds & rejects) so i hung out with the rejects & we had our own fun which included watching videos & having sleep overs *boring* i wanted 2 b in the popular group so i showed those girls that i could do that on my own so i was a bitch 2 them & an absolute sweetie 2 the guys & i became popular in my own right over time (i don't speak 2 any1 from highschool anymore cos of a mistake i made & very few bluslighters know this, but i have found out that the snobs & smoker groups don't speak 2 each other anymore due 2 cat fights of all kinds)
I LOVE ATTENTION, i will admit that but i have never asked 4 it in the bluelight crowd cos i dont need it anymore cos i can sit there whether i'm rolling or having a few drinks (non-alcoholic or alcoholic) @ peach or whenever i see ppl & be myself so what Tarsy said "what u c is what u get"
TC

Being as everyones shelling out a bit of personal history... In response to Chem specifically... I spent a lot of time under the impression of 'well ill say what I like - fuck the consequences' and not just in the negative sense, in the positive too. Honestly... is much more trouble then its ever worth... the personal satisfaction garnered from being righteous due to the fact that your not hiding behind any pretense's is very soon overshadowed by the fact that people dont like negativity ...
This comes screaming home :p I now choose to be reserved in what I say... (No... really... REALLY :)
I' never have a problem being positive and if I find someone attractive or I like something theyve done I'll walk over and tell them, be they stranger or not - it doesnt have a higher purpose or ulterior motive, simply I wanted to share.
On the flip side, I find its much easier to just ignore someone and go about your day, then to make a point of expressing the fact that you think they are a fucking moron... basically :)
I still talk heaps of shit, but thats not what this is about... By not ruining someones day I dont feel like I've cut my own personal feelings off.. I just believe that in the grand scheme of things its not important ... As immature as I can be at times, this is one lesson my persona really had to learn the hard way and still lags behind occasionally...
Thats the little white lies taken care off... Bigger aspects ? If anyone ever steps on your toes and is interferring with your existence then im 100% in favour of taking their head off... Life is to short to be someone elses toilet and if anyone really believes they 'need' someone in their life that is causing them grief - I argue that their are XXX billion on this planet... Sif' you'll notice not talking to one :p
Lastly... its all a personal balance, because your personal actions will always have a wider ripple effect Telling someone in an immediate social group to 'please refrain from talking to me' at the point of a hammer might make ya feel good.. but still it might annoy your friends :)
Its a pity the world isnt so clean cut and we have all this emotion... stuff would be so much simpler.. but then alternatively if it was clean cut and we didnt get emotional about things, we'd all be accountants and how fucking boring would that be :)
*Runs away from accountants chasing him with hammers*

I'm pretty fake. Or should that be two faced? I can't really go runing around during the working day telling everyone who much the drugs I took on the weekend were can I?
So I'm fake. Sue me.

NOw where ont he right track. :)
I think a bit of common sense in what you say is good... But putting up a completely front is bad.
Anyway, im over this thread already heheheh..
Chem

its natural to be fake. it is a normal human behavioural trait. dont be ashamed of it, just be thankful that once in while you can lose all your inhibitions.
i mean, where would the world be if everyone was loved up the whole time. white lies are neceassry to balance things, to maintian harmony.

*something about being fake to stay on topic*
I think there is a time and a place for presenting a front, its know the right time to be open and honest that counts.
*then something completely off-topic*
Kirsty* + hotpant = *drool*

*cont. off topic discussion*...
heyhey KDM, my boyfriend is right above you there! ;) and i havta disagree - yuk. very yuk!
*back to topic*
Tim, you are bad at telling white lies, so don't even try! :)
And about being fake - being conciously fake is something i dislike. To me it means the person isn't being true with me, in reality, being conciously fake is lying. I say "conciously" becasue being "unconciously" fake is something completely different. You might feel threatened or patronised, and your instincts will control your true personality and being fake (more correctly - not yourself), may be the outcome.
IMHFO anyways...
:D

That's an interesting thought Timmy, dishonesty (a white lie) is necessary to maintain harmony...
*ponders*
Wouldn't harmony be considered a state of peace and tranquility? How could dishonesty maintain that state? Dishonesty inevitably leads to conflict, not at all a harmonious state...
OT: I wouldn't mind seeing Kirsty in hotpants either... *waves to Timmy* ;) But really, hotpants suck, so nah...

hmm...I also vote to put Kristy* in hotpants! ;)
This is way off topic...but hot pants on a sexc chick looks awesome...they don't suck at all. *Drool*. Unfortunately, too often the wrong type of woman wears them and the end result is not pretty.

Wouldn't harmony be considered a state of peace and tranquility?
I very much doubt many people consider that to be the definition of harmony and even if they do most people would take that definition with a pinch of salt.
harmony
har·mo·ny Pronunciation Key (härm-n)
n. pl. har·mo·nies
1)Agreement in feeling or opinion; accord: live in harmony.
2)A pleasing combination of elements in a whole: color harmony; the order and harmony of the universe. See Synonyms at proportion.
My rough interpretation of that (looking at proportion) is you need the bad to balance out the good and vice versa.
I spose it comes back to that there's no black and white only endless shades of grey.