• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Combos with Tramadol

Yeah fuck that, I was addicted to tramadol and coming off those at 6 x 50mg a day, sometimes more was awful, it's like stopping opioids and an SNRI double whammy, I was crying at anything, and withdrwalls from both, put it this way, I also came off benzos for a year, but still take them for weeks or months at a time, then quit, I won't get myself addicted to trams again, but I still take benzos even though withdrawals off that are horrible it's nothing like tramadol, nope fuck no, I can get them as easy as that, but they can fuck off, but I do like them though haha

Tramadol wd is weird. I guess all those neurotransmitters get screwed up. It takes several months to recover. Although personally I find it weird that its SNRI effects are causing this, as I have been withdrawing from sertraline and venlafaxine and they are a piece of cake compared to tramadol.

Just for interest sake 400mg tramadol once of does nothing for me, so guess i will just leave them be then. Mission is to be on Subutex from the new year and then function only on a maintenance dose and kick all other opiates but thats a story for another time

Just for the sake of interest, why did you prefer to take tramadol over codeine? Codeine seems more addictive to you perhaps?

Just for the sake of interest, why did you prefer to take tramadol over codeine? Codeine seems more addictive to you perhaps?
To be honest, tramadol i can get pure tramadol caps only where as the codeine is always mixed with asap and buprnofen, so having to do the CWE is just to much of a hassle if that counts

To be honest, tramadol i can get pure tramadol caps only where as the codeine is always mixed with asap and buprnofen, so having to do the CWE is just to much of a hassle if that counts

How many codeine pills do u need? Is it ultra neccesary to do the CWE?

What dosage of codeine will get you out of WD? I see the appeal to tramadol, as 100mg would make me feel ok, even when I was taking 1,500mg of codeine a day. But if you're not feeling 400mg I wouldn't suggest bothering with it.

How many codeine pills do u need? Is it ultra neccesary to do the CWE?
All cocktails of codeine pills contain the following per cap or tab: 10mg codeine, 200mg ibuprofen and 350mg paracetemol. SO the asap count goes up quickly to reach a good codeine does so yeah cwe is needed for HR.

Im still waiting on an answer on another q i asked.
What is the difference between dihydrocodeine bitartrate and dihydrocodeine tartrate?