Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & Cocaine

robbyrob

Bluelighter
LSD & Coke Subthread

[Back to Big & Dandy LSD Thread]

[original post:]

Just wondering if these 2 can be mixxed? I was talking to someone that wants to trip with coke.. any info appreciated..

try do to a search but couldnt really find anyhting on mixing both..

Last edited by a moderator:
Lsd and coke are two drugs that really, in my opinion, shouldn't be mixed. They are very different types of drugs. Acid is so introspective, while coke is a party drug. The fact that you are taking a drug up your nose will really fuck with your trip; (just think about how the innocent acid-mind would comprehend it). In addition to this, coke creates a yearning for more, and this feeling of addiction can really trigger a bad trip. In my opinion, I would recommend just keeping them seperated.

i know acid and lsd are the same.. that was a type-o on my part in the title. I guess as i was editing this post you were responding. I am trying to research thats why i am here.. and i tryed to do a search and couldnt find anything on mixing the acid and the coke, but thanks for your info it is really appreciated.

yea, I just edited my last post, but originally he had it posted "lsd+acid." So I went on a rant about how he should know more about his drugs before he tried them.

They can be mixed, they shouldn't cause any physical negative side effects unless you have heart disease or other cardiovascular problems. But if you'll have a good experience, well thats another story..

Just use your head for a second here... when you are under the influence of hallucinogens, let alone a powerful one like LSD, your mood is already altered and unstable. Meaning, you can fluctuate between extreme feelings--anxiety and calmness, euphoria and dysphoria, awe-inspiring and being frightened. Especially in inexperienced users.

So adding cocaine to the mix can worsen this cycle--it can mess up the usual course of peaking into a unifying, euphoric experience... and tapering off while you try to piece back reality and put the trip into perspective.

Plus, crashing on cocaine and being all amped out wont put you into the best of situation if you happen to be having a rough trip. Cocaine produces anxiety, especially in high doses; which is something you definetly don't need on psychedelics.

So bottom line i suggest against it. Unless the person using is extremely experienced with both substances; and doesn't mind adding a bit more paranoia and edgy-ness to the trip.

a friend of mine did that and he said the coke made him trip less hard, almost completely reducing the visuals to nothing. according to him its not worth doing.

peace

knowing both of these, it doesn't sound pleasant. I have never mixed the two, but thats due to lack of desire, not ability.

i feel you guys.. I have not triped on paper period. I have done gellies 2 times. I have done coke many times but i can see how that can mess up the trip..

shrooms many time i dont know if that really compares to lcd..

thanks for the tips guys..

ROB

Last edited:
Anytime I've done coke on a psychedelic, particularly tryptamines, it has sobered me up completely and made me VERY paranoid.

I did lines periodically throughout a trip once only the get freaked out and disoriented taking me down from my cloud. However after the peak had worn off I did a line and it was the best experience I've ever had on coke. Till it wore off that is:( Peace, Spinal

These drugs work on two very different neurological mechanisms and I suspect that if these two are combined it'll be more like a tug of war between the effects of the drugs rather then a synergistic effect.

Because of the mental instabilitie involved, its wise to start on low bumps of coke while on acid.

One time when I had a vial of acid, I went over to my friend's house (who at the time had a lot of coke). After taking about ten drops of liquid each, we sat up doing coke all night. I had a really good trip, probably because of the obscene amount of acid I ate. The coke would make me feel good for about 30 seconds at a time... the effects wore off much quicker than usual.

a friend of mine did a line of coke on a few hits of acid and was fine. personally i think i would be thrown into the worst trip in my life. i wouldnt even consider it

coming down from a gram of coke or more is worse than a bad acid trip, in my oppinion. imagine a bad acid trip while coming down from coke. i might just kill myself.

The coke picks up the tempo of the trip a little, but coke is to expensive to be wasting on yourself while in GA-GA land.

Speed + LSD - Schweet mate, top class - get ready for that come-down thou.

I have tried the two combined, I had 3 hits of blotter that I dropped at about 9pm. Around 10:30 my friend called that lived across the apartment complex and told me and my friend (who also ate 3 hits) to come over and party.

There were 3 people there , 2 "cooks" making freebase and my friend that had called. To make a long story short, I did countless lines and smoked countless rocks, anyway you do it, you are still doing coke for all of you non crackheads out there. We went through 3/4 of an oz. of coke in about 6 hours and when I left there were only 5 grams left.

I tripped my ass off but with significantly less visuals and the WORST comedown I had ever had to face. This was about 3 years ago and I would never reccomend mixing these two, you will regret it.

There is little worse than coming down from a lot of coke. So imagine how that would mess with your fragile state of mind while on acid. General consensus: don't do it.

i went to a concert with a frend once and we both took equal doses of cid and when we got there my frend was off to the bathroom every 5 minits to powder his noseand i dont think it was the best mix, he got extremely paranoid and i ended up folowing him around for an hour or two while he thought he was being chased by security