View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] LSD & 2C-X

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
I'd say we are missing quite an interesting combo subthread, please share with us here which combinations of LSD with 2C-X psychedelics you have tried and what the result was like.

Personally I have only had interest in adding 2C-B or 2C-C to an acid trip because they are mild / minor 2C-X and I have had this principle that when combining psychedelics or other drugs it is best to have a major component and all add-ons should be either minor components or drugs of wholly other classes. Somehow that makes the most sense to me to avoid redundancy and the possibility that two compounds compete in effects to "tell a story".

With 2C-B and 2C-C (which are similar IMO) there was beautiful synergy and enhancement of both colors - even more - and the emotional and tactile aspects of the trip. LSD can be very rational for me and it was a very welcome twist in my experience to get richer involvement of the emotions and aesthetic appreciation on top of the general consciousness expansion.

I'm sorry this is gonna short post, I've got work in a minute.
But I actually have tried LSD and 2C-T-2 together. I took a ten strip of blotters, that were fairly mild, say 75-90mcg/hit and insufflated 50-75mg of T2(memory is not serving me well;and it was measured by my brother) at hour 3 of the experience. It was the most visual, ego raping experience I've ever had. In fact I met the 'aliens' and I have yet to integrate the experience. It produced auditory distortions that were more intense than very high dose DiPT, I also experienced the strongest body high a psychedelic has ever given me.
LSD normally makes me verbally incapacitated and extremely confused, but once I insufflated the T2 I became extremely lucid and was even able to communicate at a very high level with my trip sitter.

I'm sorry for the post being so short, I'll report back later with a more thorough md eloquent trip report as soon as I can.

First of all: holy mother of whatever. Second of all: I don't think that 75-90 mcg are mild trips but average strength. And I do believe that 750 mics is a very strong dosage. Third of all: snorting >50mg of any 2c-t-x on top of that just sounds like asking for trouble. Not trying to be a smart ass here, but my god... I can imagine that you were beyond anywhere you've ever been.

With regard to the OP: I've only every combined 2C-B with LSD, but I think they synergyze beautifully. Very interesting body high, colours all over the place. Somehow mentally I wasn't tripping that hard - like I do when just on 2c-b. Thinking back of that particular trip makes me smile though... New Year's eve, almost deserted beach on the pacific coast in Costa Rica, full moon, swimming in the sea at 4am without getting cold. Yes, that was memorable. :)

i've combined LSD with 2c-b (~150 ug + 19 mg HBr salt, dosed orally one right after the other)

it was a pretty intense trip, especially in regards to visuals. and one point my vision almost whited out.

i went for a long walk in the winter, and upon coming inside i got a bloody nose. that was kind of a downer on one of my only psychedelic combos. white bathroom seemed COVERED in bright red blood.

if i were to repeat this combo, i think i'd rather try a larger dose of 2cb (maybe around 30 mg) with a slightly less potent hit of acid. this trip felt like 90% LSD.

One of the best combos I have ever experienced. Most visual thing after blasting off dmt ime. I dosed 2 hits of L and 25 mg of 2ce at the same time. It was a magical synergy. I remember I snorted some more 2ce later to power up and my eyes were bouncing all over the place. Music was AMAZING literally made me melt. I only did this once but def one of the best experiences of psychadelia ever. Was few months ago and songs from the night still give me mad chills~

I've never combined the two, but i've also felt powerful forces from the songs i listened to under the influence, for me it was just under 100mg of 2ce. This sounds like a marvelous combo idea, but i'd personally start low (dosage wise) with the two. I can't imagine the beauty

I've always been really interested in combining 2C-B and LSD. B can be hard to come by I find unless you're buying through vendors. It will happen with it's necessary.

With 2C-C would be a very interesting combination to think about.

LSD trips are mentally exhausting to me. I involuntarily over analyze everything while on it. I took it twice, once at what was said to be 300ug, again at 150ug. The 300ug trip actually led me to blackout for awhile. The 150ug trip was more manageable but still WAY stronger than any 2C-C or 2C-B trip. I'd have to dial the LSD down to 75mg, otherwise it would certainly overpower whichever of those 2C compounds I combined it with.

2c-e and LSD was definitely one of the best drug experiences I've ever had in my life. 2c-i and LSD was also quite divine, less visual and profound than the 2c-e combo but more electric and auditory.

The 2c-e combo was at 20mg oral + 2 hits of good strength LSD, with another 20mg oral dosed at t+ 2hr. The 2c-i combo was 30mg + 3 hits moderate strength hits.

I would like to try mixing b and LSD as well as p, but I don't know if I'll ever get the chance to try that out.