• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [Combo Subthread] Ketamine & Benzodiazepines

Have you ever combined K with alcohol before? Ugh dizzy puke city... and not a suburb either

i don't think this combination is worthwhile or safe. i just think its too easy for some ppl myself included, to have too much of both and end up in precarious situations. 2 cns depressants.

for me it was mxe & phenaz, i'm not sure how the mu receptor activity would affect how benzo would interact with it and how similar that would be to k.

Back in the past I was comboing GHB+beer+alprazolam+ketamine+cannabis everyday without nasty side effects. I think crazy huge tolerance with all those substances helped in that matter...

Mind you, this study was done in rats, but concomitant administration of benzos with NMDA antagonists has been shown to decrease neurotoxicity. Not an endorsement per se, just information.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12854473

I know this is an old thread but ketamine's being used offically medicinally recently so... considering this plus they're used alongside ketamine for surgery IIRC.

Patients prescribed benzodiazepines like myself don't need to be worried to much about combined fatal CNS depressant?