• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 25X-NBOMe & MDMA

Makes sense, as I'm going to be there for a while - Would it be safe to take around 0.2g MDMA once I've come down off the 25i?

Yeah that's the problem right there, we don't know. 200mg would be okay I think, but personally I would split it to 130mg and a 70mg booster later on (NBOMes dont last that long, so you'd def. need a booster)

Last edited:
Yeah, after reading that thread I doubt I'll mix with MD - did you mean that your mates had taken 25i without problems or they'd mixed 25i with MD without problems?

People are linking to that thread from all over the place without understanding it.

25i-NBOMe is no more or less safe than it was yesterday. IE. not very.

They have combined it with no notable issues I meant. I do think you will be fine actually, especially with these dosages. Like I said though, get a feel for the NBOMe first. Then you can decide, for some it's a bit straining on their bodies with vasoconstriction.

And Anon, MDMA has heart problems and NBOMes might, so caution is def. adviced yeah?

I'm going off the idea of 25i the more I look into it, I might have access to 25c as well - do you know if that would be any safer?

There's no pharmacological reason to believe that 25c is safer than 25i. All the NBOMe overdose cases I'm aware of have been due to 25i ingestion but this could be because of it's increased popularity over 25c.

Start slowly and get to know your own response with any NBOMe before taking it in combination.

I would think that 25c would suit a rave environment better than 25i.

Both are fun at raves IMO^ Depending on the music though, so where are you going to MatttS?

So is it that NBOMes are dangerous even at low doses or is it an issue of it being easy to overdose? Ben Klock in London.

It's 3 different issues:

1) NBOMe's are new and therefore subject to the same concerns as ecstasy in the 90's. We don't really know much about safe dosages, long term effects, etc.

2) There have been cases of deaths and hospitalisations with 25i. It's assumed that the other NBOMe's aren't necessarily safer, just less popular. Some of the cases are due to massive overdoses, most are unknown doses (the assumption being that they were probably overdoses) and one report seems to involve a hospitalisation at a normal dose.

3) Certain people who have a vested interest in the LSD trade or are otherwise biased for one reason or another attempt to demonise what they call 'research chemicals' which they see as a threat to future LSD sales.

There are very real safety issues involving NBOMe's though. Whether these will prove to outweigh the positives (availability, selectivity, subjective effects, etc) only time will tell. For now you can minimise harm in the following ways:

1) Always be aware of your dose. Don't just take random blotters.

2) Start with a reasonable dose and work your way up once you are comfortable with the compound. Don't trust vendors to know about safe doses, there is a common myth going around that 25b is half as potent as it actually is. Starting doses vary with the compound. The following is a good rule of thumb in my opinion (some people will say these starting doses are a bit low but there's always time to move up as you gain experience with NBOMe's):

25b - 500µg
25n - 550µg
25c - 350µg
25d - 950µg
25i - 600µg

Do you know the dose of the 25i-NBOMe you have?

4) Avoid taking more than 3 times the above doses as you start to enter concern territory.

5) Don't use NBOMe's more often than once every three weeks or so as you will develop tolerance which will make dosing less predictable.

6) Treat them like the powerful tools they are. Use all drugs responsibly. Understand the risks and make an informed decision. Don't push your experiences as far as you would with other more understood substances.

7) Possibly avoid 25i in favour of the others as this one is associated with medical emergencies.

Last edited:
Thanks man, you've been soooo helpful. I imagine I'll go with 25c. I'm not sure of the exact dosage - a friend ordered them on blotters (I think), he said he's not planning on taking a large dose - 600ug I think.

Good thinking i.e. to leave out combinations like that. For at least three reasons:

- don't take a combination of drugs when it is your first time with one of them
- don't do something like that especially in an uncontrollable environment like a rave
- there might be indications that MDMA is stressful on top of a drug like an NBOMe compound, it might very well be unsafe.

If taking an 25X-NBOMe compound is wise in general is another discussion and we will not make that choice for you. ;)

Do you have any more questions? Or are there things that remain unclear about the original question?

Hmm. I did MDMA at an evening, and then the next early afternoon did 25i. Everything was fine. Other than the fact 25-i blows.

Together? Not sure if anyone can truly help you other than say try to avoid it?

Okay thanks. I was wondering if you're able to re-dose on 25x's once the effects begin to wear off? I've found it doesn't work very well with 2C-B, is it a similar situation?

Even worse with NBOMe's. take whatever you are planning to take within the first hour.

Does it take a long time to come up? I'm wondering if my high tolerance to 2C-B would also give me a high tolerance to 25x's? Wouldn't want to take a low dose, not come up then not be able to take MDMA (I'm not keen on mixing the two).

You won't not come up. 400μg of 25c is plenty to have fun with. Just make sure you tuck it between your upper gum and inner cheek and try not to swallow saliva for 30-40 minutes.

Any other method of taking an NBOMe blotter (sublingual for instance) will give disappointing results.

Having a high tolerance for most psychedelics would indicate something along the lines of having a low population/density of 5--HT2a receptors which would make it probable that you are tolerant to a psychedelic you have never taken but not sure by any means.
Being only tolerant to 2C-B (either after having tried a wide variety of psychedelics or with limited experience) says even less because you can be sensitive to one 2C-X and hardheaded with another one.

So moral of the story is: don't assume that you can handle a high dose of a psychedelic you have never had before, even if you are tolerant to another psychedelic. Especially when the former drug has been known to kill a number of people and especially - again - when in an uncontrollable environment like a rave.

Start with a sensible dose. If you want to trip major ballsack, use a drug you are familiar with. Otherwise sacrifice the likelihood of strong effects for the fact that you get to explore something new. Weak-ish effects may be likely but at least you are also more likely to keep your health and your life.

Be responsible. These drugs are no joke.

Thanks for the advice. I'm thinking it'd be more sensible to stick with MDMA for this event and try 25c in a more chilled environment, at a low dose, another time.

I've been thinking of taking 25c-NBOMe with a small dose of MDMA. I was considering taking about 3/4ths my usual 25c dosage, and half what I usually dose MDMA. Would this be safe? Is there anybody else who has done a 25c candyflip?