View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

[Combo Subthread] 25X-NBOMe & MDMA

dan88

Bluelighter
Has anybody else mixed 25i with MDMA? I planned on doing it tomorrow night, but just read the above poster's comments

Theres a report in Trip Reports forum on that combo. Seemed like the guy got overwhelmed IIRC.

Yeah I've read that report. He took 2mg sublingually and 200 mg md if I remember correctly, which sounds a lot to me.. I was thinking 400ug 25i taken nasally and 160mg md. I don't want something as mad as he had, I'm going out to a dnb night lol!

My only experience with MDMA and 25i resulted in a blackout, consuming over 700mg of MDMA and some MXE without even remembering it, and then admitting to my girlfriend that I'd had an affair.

I'd chalk that one up to a 'difficult experience'.

"Candyflip" with nBOME instead of LSD?

Hey everyone. Well, I want to candyflip but on the off chance that my LSD hookup is out or I can't get LSD, would "candyflipping" with 25i nBOME still be a worthwhile experience? Has anybody done the nBOME + MDMA combo? Thanks.

I haven't done it myself, but i'd be very careful as the NBOMe's are pretty fundamentally new. Frankly, i'd advise against it just because so little is known. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable than me will chime in. I imagine some people have probably taken a 25x NBOMe with MDMA, but i can't think of any reports off the top of my head. Needless to say, if you do decide to do this, definitely start with very low dosages.

There are at least 3 TRs of the combo on erowid, they report it getting pretty intense (they disagree as to whether or not this was so in a positive way).

I'd also advise against it, NBOMe's aren't innocuous like acid. From a physical safety profile, and combination profile, I'd treat them more on the risk level of the DOx series.

I have tried to combine MDMA with 25i, and it only resulted in a several hour blackout.

I would approach this with extreme caution if at all.

The NBOMe's are wonderful drugs, but they don't have the spectacular safety record LSD does. The few available reports indicate unexpected intensity (which is consistent with a psychedelic blackout - those are generally Bad Things to be in, in terms of doing bad or dangerous things) - which is a good reason to avoid the combination until it's understood why it was so much more intense.

I would approach this with extreme caution if at all.

The NBOMe's are wonderful drugs, but they don't have the spectacular safety record LSD does. The few available reports indicate unexpected intensity (which is consistent with a psychedelic blackout - those are generally Bad Things to be in, in terms of doing bad or dangerous things) - which is a good reason to avoid the combination until it's understood why it was so much more intense.

I am well aware of the safety issues. That is a completely different story. Relevant to this thread I was really just looking information effect-wise, like do you think it's still a fun thing to do, are the effects still relatively the same, will it still be that amazing candyflip feeling?

No, it will not be that amazing candyflip feeling. In order to feel that, you would need to, erm, candyflip?

Lol. If you want to try it then try it, we are just advising you from a harm reduction standpoint. Chances are it won't be very enjoyable. 25i magnifies the sensory perceptions beyond belief; I could barely hold my shit together combining it with DPT, and totally blew out my gourd by mixing it with aMT. MDMA is more intense than either of the aforementioned chemicals imo, and as such the trip is likely to be very difficult to manage.

The extreme vasoconstriction from 25i combined with MDMA's vasoconstriction sounds like a bad combo to me.

No, it will not be that amazing candyflip feeling. In order to feel that, you would need to, erm, candyflip?

Lol. If you want to try it then try it, we are just advising you from a harm reduction standpoint. Chances are it won't be very enjoyable. 25i magnifies the sensory perceptions beyond belief; I could barely hold my shit together combining it with DPT, and totally blew out my gourd by mixing it with aMT. MDMA is more intense than either of the aforementioned chemicals imo, and as such the trip is likely to be very difficult to manage.

Wait wait wait wait... MDMA a more intense trip than either of those.... I can not believe that. Maybe more harsher on the body or physically intense, but MDMA is not intense at all and more like a gentle warm cloud that floats to you and gives you a BIG hug until it dissipates.

Edit: Just to stay on topic I am going to add that I have not heard of anything good about this combo, but I don't think I have heard of anyone ending up in the hospital because of it. They still does not mean I recommend it, but if you do attempt this combo make sure you dose EXTREMELY low on both of them as there may be serious actions. I would say just do a threshold dose of each if you do like up to 50 mcg of the NBOME with 30-40 mg MDMA. If it works out after a good break to make sure it will be out of your system and reduce your tolerance to nill to try it again with a higher dose, but still keeping the NBOME at thresh hold dose of up to 50 mcg while using 50-100 mg MDMA based on your tolerance to that. Still it is a horrible idea to combine these compounds until there is a paper based on research onto this topic.

I have also heard about weird things with combining NBOME and LSD, but I don't remember what so I would be weary on that combo. 4-aco-dmt makes a great combo and it seems like the various tryptamine based compounds seem to be safer to combine and I can say in my experience 4-aco-dmt really takes the physical edge off of 25i-NVOME. Still always be weary of every combo as you are doing by asking on the board as you are as well as doing your own research.

Last edited:
I have not much knowledge here, no experience.
From what I've heard, it makes the trip extremely more intense.
2nd hand info is the best I can get.
Too new of a substance.

One time I candy flipped on top of 500 mics of 25c and I had a great night. The doses were 2 hits of acid, ~100mg of MDMA, and 500mcg 25c.

I think the only way you're going to find out anything about this combo is trying it yourself. Start low and see how it goes.

I'd also advise against it, NBOMe's aren't innocuous like acid

Acid is "innocouous" how? It can cause pretty bonkers vasoconstriction and psychosis amont other things. NBOMes seem to be no more or less damaging than LSD. That is - they are still highly potent psychedelics but they aren't going to suddenly incinerate every neuron in your brain either...
In some aspects the NBOMe compunds may actually be safer than LSD because the NBOMes are poorly absorbed orally.

To this note I expect that (aside from fluctuations in onset time) NBOMe plus MDMA would be a suitable substitute for a "candyflip".

2C-I-NBOMe first time & MDMA?

I'm going to a 12 hour event next week and obviously I'll want to keep going for the whole thing. I've tried 2C-B at raves before, although I found 50mg too distracting to dance etc. (I have quite a high tolerance to 2C-B, needing at least 30mg to get any significant effects). I was thinking of taking between 600-900ug of 2C-I-NBOMe for my first time, would that be a suitable dose? Would 2C-I-NBOMe even suit a rave? As it's quite a long event I was considering taking some MD as well (unless it'd be better to re-dose on 2C-I-NBOMe instead?). Is that a safe combination? I've heard the combo's pretty tough on your heart but not much beyond that.

Don't think it's the safest thing to do, though friends of mine have done it and didn't note problems.

Regardless, it's def. best to get a feel for the material and how it reacts to your body. If you you must then don't go far with the MDMA, and do it 3 hours in so you don't crash while tripping