• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Combined Usage: Amphetamines or Dexedrine + Benzos

alarminglynefarious

Ex-Bluelighter
Hi everyone,
I did a search before making this post and could not find any active threads devoted to the discussion of using Dexedrine in combination with a small benzo dose. I was blown away today when i did 30mg of Dexedrine with 15mg of flurazepam. I generally reserve benzos for the comedown so as not to dull the effects of my uppers or to "waste" my downers; HOWEVER the synergy is incredible. The motivation combined with the lack of anxiety has been great for productivity and for my mood. I wanted to table this topic for any others who have experience using amps and benzos in synergy.

I really did try to make sure that this topic isn't being actively discussed elsewhere but if i made a mistake creating this thread please bear with me it's my first night here and i do not mean to step on anyones toes.

It's an incredibly powerful combo and makes me wish I was around for the days of Dexamyl (dextroamphetamine + amobarbital). Last time I used such a combination it was flualprazolam and ritalin for night shift work. These days I can't really use one by itself as just stims make me too anxious and manic, and just benzos make me an uninhibited and slightly lethargic terror.