• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Combinations

tba08700

Greenlighter
Hi. I'm currently prescribed 200-300mg of tramadol 10mg diazepam and 40mg fluoxetine. So I'm assuming I'm safe as the doctor knows I'm on them.

Recently tramadol has stopped working so I have been having cocodamol or cwe codine as well and I have been ok. Is this safe? Also I got some dihydrocodeine can I add them too? The doc just put my tramadol dose up but still isn't working, so wanting something else. What is the next sort of strength after tramadol?

Oh one more thing, if I stop tramadol completely and take what ever other opiate pain killer I get prescribed, will I not get withdrawal. Does one opiate take place of another?

Thanks a lot

Sounds like you will be fine with the DHC. Just work out an equivalent dose for yourself here http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/564885-Opioid-Conversion-Chart and start slow If they are time release tablets you may want to crush them.
Painkillers slightly stronger than tramadol would be DHC, morphine, oxycodone, maybe hydrocodone

Oh one more thing, if I stop tramadol completely and take what ever other opiate pain killer I get prescribed, will I not get withdrawal. Does one opiate take place of another?
Thanks a lot
Yes