• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Combination of Codeine, Pregabalin, Alcohol. Any experience on that?

yungdolph

Greenlighter
Hi, this is my first post and I wanted to make sure that I don't die and maybe optimize my consumption of drugs.

125mg of codeine ; 450mg of Pregabalin and Alcohol.

do you recommend combining these three substances. There might be a way they enhance each other, so I can get fucked up over a long time, like 8 hours.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to blulight

I stopped reading your post after you said pet raccoon , we don't say my pet Racoon ,afoaf swim , it doesn't do anything to avoid self incrimination everyone knows its you .

Well it makes it hard to understand and no1 will reply to your question

Cut out the alcohol. The Pregabalin dose is pretty high and it potentiates Codeine and other opiates to a good extent.
Alcohol does not only interact with pregabalin (makes it stronger and vice a versa) but also with Codeine.
It would probably ruin your buzz due to a higher risk of nausea and just feeling fucked up instead of a pleasant high.

Alcohol should never be combined with Opiates or other CNS-depressants.

thank you, I had 2 beers with 6% alc before reading your comment and 150mg pregabalin to start with. I'm definitely fucked up while typing this. I will add more booze and 150mg Lyrica later and end the evening with some codeine. Right now I would recommend the combination of Lyrica and Alcohol, because its an awesome body high. Not that much euphoria but im good. I'll be careful with the codeine though and try like 75mg. I'm gonna socialize with some people on a party, so I don't wanna be in that lazy everthing's alright mindstate, that's why I use the alcohol. If your read this at all I will do an update later