• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coma Therapy To Bypass Withdrawal

It is not easy way out if you relapse, I reason

If you can't make it through WDs it is second best option (precisely it is best solution if it is only that works)
You can make it through withdrawal. You just choose to use instead cuz it's the easiest way out ATM. Don't bullshit a bullshitter cuz I been through wds too many times to count. Heroin and alcohol

When I got off methadone I wouldn't have relapsed if the physical symptoms went away.
I would do this now but my doctor thinks it will cause my ms to flair up

When I got off methadone I wouldn't have relapsed if the physical symptoms went away.
I would do this now but my doctor thinks it will cause my ms to flair up
The worst with opioids is imo that if you relapse you're instantly in the 'game' of addiction and withdrawal cycle again - unless you manage it through half a year or so, after that time I could use again without instant reoccurrence of withdrawal. And I didn't have much kindling, it must be way worse with that. With most drugs you can get away with tapering and a relapse isn't the end of the world but not with strong opioids, and probably benzos.

This is why pregabalin is so effective for opioid withdrawal, as long as not used for too long it does provide a quick fix without prolonging withdrawal.

Last edited:
How about Selank? I’m stuck in a bad cycle and need some help.. I wake up and take 32mg of suboxone a day. and I’m half sick and shitty throughout half the days till I get home after 14 hour shift and drink a little and do about 10 dilly 8’s as fast as I can because I have zero time in life all I do is work. Anyways by the time I got like 6 hours left till next shift I’m tired enough to fall asleep and do it again…. Just make it so I can relax enough to get up for work… all I do… (feel like if I ever had 2 weeks off I could be good lol it’s like I keep putting off that oil change cause I will do it on my next break. It never comes tho) my whole life is spend being ok for work. Consultant working 100 hours a week.

AnywYs buddy gave me a bottle of Selank and semax. I tried two sprays each nostril of each and I was dialed in… calm but performed great in an important meeting. Now I put the Semax aside and want to use Selank to stop the dillies. Oh ya and I just started taking Mexican Xanax 10 days ago lol stopping that asap. I don’t know how to post pics

The Mexican Xanax was called farmapram came from the pharmacy and I tested it for fent. Along with some diazepam

Sleep inducing for days to cure addiction was called flooding where I’m. Old junkies who experienced it praised it as a really good method. I think like until 10 – 15 years ago there were still private clinics in Europe where you could do it. I wouldn’t be surprised at all if there are still ways to get that kind of service. Same as iboga clinics.

It’s effective as after waking up without physical effects from stopping drugs and partly refreshed starting some comfort meds that’ll work a lot better than they would be in hardest part of WD.

It’s possible to achieve something similar in your own home even with just mega doses of cannabis along with a bit of some knock out drug if you have some assistance and wake up only to eat a bit and for other essential bodily functions for days after stopping drug you abuse.

Look up Detox-5, it used to be available on the NHS to opioid addicts but the relapse rates are too high, so it’s only private now and cost about £50,000 a decade ago!

They’d put you in an artificial coma with benzo’s and ketamine, strap you down and inject you with naloxone and you’d violently (As in tossing and turning a lot!) sleep through the withdrawal.
After five days they’d release you with no after care and that’s what caused the high relapse rates.

This form of treatment was started by one guy in California and I think it’s still offered but obviously for a high price.

In my neighbourhood similar treatment was at least 10x cheaper so some used it many times to stay clean at least month or two and lower tolerance totally so for folks doing ungodly amounts it was good option.

Apparently this used quite a bit and with a good success rate in Russia. Addicts can check into rehab facilities that will put them into a coma so they can sleep through the withdrawal. It seems like a great idea imo, and i would sign up for such a thing if it existed here to fast track venlafaxine withdrawal. Unfortunately nowhere in Europe seems to do it, and while there was a Doctor in the US who did it he no longer offers the procedure. I contacted him once and i believe he cited external pressure as being one of the reasons he stopped. Why would there be such resistance to a practice like this in Europe and the US ? (lets have a few guesses)

I was once going to be taken of opiates by ketamine infusion, they apparently do it over two to 3 days

I don’t know a lot about it but was informed by my consultant that when you wake up your brain is reset whereby you have absolutely no craving for opioids
I was even going to have this therapy via the NHS in UK, I became very ill again and was decided that I would remain on them! How I wish I’d had that treatment

You still can do that, but it’s not that magical, doesn’t work like that just after 3 days for sure (unless you get on maintenance of some kind on day 4)... Imho it still can be on par with ibogaine and therefore not profitable enough to be widespread.