Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cold Water Extraction with Panadeine Forte

Status
Not open for further replies.

kepsky

Greenlighter
swim just did it with 80 Panadiene fortes, swim gonna leave it submerged in water all night, but the main problem swim have is, how to take it ,seeing as though it's such a high dosage, seeing it's 30 mg codeine per pill, that 2400mg of codeine in liquid.

swim really don't want to take the paracetomal anymore, really makes swim feel like shit

No swim at this site. There's a cwe mega thread.

UTFSE

If this is your first time then 2400mg is way too much.

Divide it into 6 equal parts and you have 400mg in each batch.
You could even halve those doses if its your first time.

My GF does codeine about once every two months, she only uses 150mg (plus dxm, and an anti histamine). She reckons she gets a good buzz with that.

Hi kepsky and welcome to Bluelight. First of all we don't do the swim thing here, everyone knows you are talking about yourself and you must be kidding yourself if you think it is going to offer you any legal protection if it came down to it, it is really just an annoying expression.

The best thing you could do is measure the total amount of liquid and then calculate your dose based on that. say you have 2400mg in 1,200mL of water then 100mL would be 200mg. I don't really know how much to suggest you use, but your post suggests you have used codeine before and you probably know where your tolerance is.

You have definately made the wise choice to CWE your pills, however as Captain Brewster pointed out there is already a CWE thread which you can find here, given that thread exists there isn't really any need for this one and for that reason I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.