• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Cold water extraction makes me throw up

MissManders

Greenlighter
I have 34 5mg vicodens that i was going to do a cwe on in order to get as close to a high as im used to with the percs i usually take. However any time ive done a cwe in the past i have thrown up and wasted it. The bitter taste makes me throw up. Even taking too many pills of anything and I throw up. I took 20 vicoden earlier and nearly threw up twice just swallowing them with a drink. Is there any advice on how else to take/consume the cwe water? Thank you

Have you tried mixing it with a drink? I’m not sure how much solution you are winding up with but if it’s a lot then spread it out in a few drinks . Maybe big capsules?

Have you tried mixing it with a drink? I’m not sure how much solution you are winding up with but if it’s a lot then spread it out in a few drinks . Maybe big capsules?
Thats what i was wondering if I could mix it with a drink or if it would ruin it somehow? Im not sure how much solution ill end up wuth as ive never done a cwe for this large amount of pills. If im able to mix a drink with it then I will totally.do thay

I have 34 5mg vicodens that i was going to do a cwe on in order to get as close to a high as im used to with the percs i usually take. However any time ive done a cwe in the past i have thrown up and wasted it. The bitter taste makes me throw up. Even taking too many pills of anything and I throw up. I took 20 vicoden earlier and nearly threw up twice just swallowing them with a drink. Is there any advice on how else to take/consume the cwe water? Thank you

If there's not too much water you could plug it? If not mixing it with fruit juice (1/3 CWE, 2/3 juice) really helps.