• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Cold Turkey on drugs - Time record

you know, this post was made in all seriouness, but i dont think i posted it with the conviction and the strength that i really meant. I sort of felt that there was a mocking tone to it, somewhat because as much as i beleive it, i do think that there is a funny side to me ''giving up drugs''.

even my friends laugh, and think its slightly amusing. but the underlyging thoughts of priorities changed - rings true. im actually reall touched, to sound sterile, impressed at the amount and the quality of the postings by people in this thread.

in regards to what i consider drugs in this - illegals. - coffees/caffiness etc, not included.

im especially heartened to read cowboymac's post, as i think he is a great reference to the BL community in terms of maturity, information, use and abuse of drugs.

my break is from MDMA, and speed. - i will not be giving up cigs or alcohol, they arent a big addiction. the big test will be Good Vibratrions coming up.

8 days.

I haven't touched illicit substances (I've had alcohol - not a lot - and nicotine - quite a lot, heh) since November 29th 2001. I have complete faith in myself to make this the third year :)

Good luck papermate!

was that about the same time you got pregnant whne you quit? just wondering :)

No, I fell pregnant in October 2002 - I hadn't had any drugs for close to a year then.

EDIT - I fell pregnant in September, I found out in October.

so should i answer it here or wait for it to be moved to the relavant thread so it can all stay nicely on topic? :)

enough cold turkey has a drug like effect, no?
esp in conjunction with alcohol.

^^ well i'm trying to be a good little girl and follow orders so i won't mess up the system and am still waiing for it to be moved so i can answer (so i can stay on topic and all) but because of this post it's obvious that i'm just trying to get a higher post count 8)

^^^ asking for what to be moved? if you want something moved, pm a mod.

[edit: er, dq, that post was moved almost right after it was made - it's *long gone*, so what's all the fuss about? if you've got any further issue with the mods (as you're obviously intimating) then take it to pm - you know better than to be complaining here, and you're not even making a valid complaint!]

Last edited:
cowboys post...i don't really care if it's moved or not personally. I just didn't want to go off topic as i apparently do all the time.

Hmmmm.
My new years resolution lasted 12 days until Summadayze.
Damn taking drugs causing me to take more drugs causing this vicious cycle leading to crack smoking and bunting up.
=D
Sorry.
Yeah.. 12 days... i'm so sad.
:\

I have resolved to stay clear of pills until april 2004, specifically th e easter long weekend.

I already quit weed, nicotine, and caffeine, and i don't drink nearly as much as i used to...

That just leaves me with speed and hallucinogens to keep me entertained... :\

Wow you lot make me feel so tame! Apart from caffeine (daily) and alcohol (weekly) my drug use is very sporadic and small. 3 months is my average space between MDMA uses and anything else is even less often (except maybe pot, which is probably close to the same). Maybe I'm just too much of a control freak, but I really enjoy just occasional excursions from reality. That said, I have no plans to give it all up any time soon =D There's still so many substances to try, but a whole lifetime to try them in!

:DSmiley

And with an attitude like that you are likely to be able to continue long into your lifetime, without any serious consequences to yourself and your friends. If only more people thought like this :\

^^^
Thats so true.
I quit cigarettes cold turkey on nyd, so its been over two wks:)
...since I've been cutting back on pills etc I've been lovin it when I do have them because my already low tolerance is even lower!!!

I think i did two or three days this weekend just gone, but on the Sunday i had 2mg of Alprazolam so that kinda brought it to an end!

for the purposes of this next statement the term "since new years" shall refer to "that time starting when i came down and actually landed in the year 2004, and "clean" shall mean no drugs other than the hooter, alcohol and some tobacco.

clean since new years