• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Cold turkey 6 months of 65ml methadone need help/ advice

methyldreams

Bluelighter
hey all my bl mates, i made a mistake and got onto the methadone while incarcerated this year. Im planning on quitting cold turkey im up to day 3, been here before not to bad just sore legs. l cranking hard on ice for past week so I dont kn0w how that wil help or not when runs out if ever does...
would anyone with any past experience with mathadone need help from people with cold turkey

methadone cold turkey withdrawal sucks. i've kicked it a few times, and i must say that Loperamide really helped when i didn't have access to anything else. There is TONS of info about kicking methadone on the site

It's something that I want to do honestly then I tell my family and say no to much is going on in life atm and then I think my original plan when I first started using methadone is the way I would come off it... Iv quit a couple cold turkey 1st times in the past was with heroin then with suboxone dep, was once tapered slowly of it and the last cold/turkey which was not to bad body felt it was back to normal body feelings again after just 4 weeks.. the other major reason for wanting to get my body back to normal is usage of ice making the W/D bad effects not feeling that its not even that hard. I will use the w/d effect of nervousness to start learning about meditation.
My life needs to change or it will lose the chance I have where I choose in what direction I go,
I will keep looking for temp accommodation tomorrow. I am catch up with my sexy friend that havnt seen since I was in jail start of feb. Smoke some crystal and rock on with each other :) it is what it is with where im at life now will do what keeps him happy and getting high on rocks and maybe some e's and fucking that's all I want to do until I find the one I was always going to get from my hugely and betting on my way for ever can be done.. will show there results shortly so lets enjoy every decision, answers to always correct and what I want to with every minute of my future.. I can document and guide the best way to cold turkey off 65mls for 6 months use of methadone, with hints or lucky events with me to add to this diary, had rocks since got released so will maybe hear about that issue or helper to this this of me documenting the interesting concepts and this original bit of good how to do file then my even and documenting file, maybe the best ever guide to how to c/t methadone guide/documentation ever created.

Quitting methadone cold turkey while smoking meth let me know how that works out .......

wasnt a success, The cramps are the only thing I'm having trouble with the w/d process and smoking meth greatly helped my mood, but once wore off was back to lethargic mess, just doing my old way of coping smoke meth 1 week be straight the next. should have it sorted were I'm gonna go loopy again must keep focus of the small things if will work out this time