• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Coke storage?

vida

Greenlighter
Hi, I have some nice flake I'd like to store for a bit, as you know coke is hygroscopic and absorbs moisture easily if left out in the open, especially if it is good quality or you live in a humid climate.

I've often found it will sweat if left in a plastic bag for too long and stick to it, I think wraps are a bit better but not the most convinient for carrying around.

I've read keeping it in a small tuppaware with either rice or silicia gell will help keep it dry and absorb and any moisture, in dark cool place.

I'm just wondering wether it would be better to keep it in wraps in the tuppaware with the rice/silica gel or leave it sitting open in there on a piece of plastic so it can breath a bit better then wrap up as needed? I've also heared wax/greaseproof paper is good for wrapping coke as it doesn't stick to it as easy never tried it though.

Just dont want it losing any smell/taste or getting damp.

I know this might seem a bit ott but I like to try preserve it best as possible :) like having a humidor for cigars or curing nice weed.

Cheers

The general practice is just keeping it in an airtight container or something, stored in a cool dark place. I've had good luck with keeping it in air tight glass viles... although cocaine rarely goes into "storage" around me... unless you count storing it in my veins.. :\

I definitely would not keep it out in the open to let it breath. It should be pretty obvious why one shouldn't leave drugs out in the open. I'm just assuming that it wouldn't be good for long term storage of cocaine either.

Store it with some kind of desiccant in any kind of air tight container away from light.

yes as long as you keep it dry and cool it will last a *long* time... i have found coke that i stashed away that was 3 years old and was still good...

Keep it under MgSO4, it's where I keep the LiAlH4 powder, was stored for 5 years+ without incident. Magnesium is really good. Put like, a smaller container into a bigger container with magnesium at the bottom.

I've been told that your freezer is the least humid place in your home if you don't have a dehumidifier. for me, storing my cocaine in my freezer is not the smartest thing to do for obvious reasons.

I'm kind of like the guy who started this thread. I'm a very light occasional user, mostly just for the fun of it or a bump here and there when I wake up in the morning it's still feel super tired and can't get the day going. So if I get 4 grams of coke, it'll last me quite a few months. I always remove my coat from the Peggy as soon as I get home and store it in some kind of plastic vial with either a lid that you can snap closed or a screw-on lid and it stays in the house where it's climate controlled.

So what if the freezer is a no-go? Where else in the house would be the best place to store it? And what would be the best container for storing it? I live in Houston where from about March to about November the humidity is normally above 80%. I've got my stuff stashed away in a shoebox and it's in constant AC with the temperatures anywhere from 71 to about 73 degrees and lesser humidity than what it is outside but not as low as I would like it especially for storing cocaine.

Does it matter how it's stored? Leave it in the little ziplock baggie or something like a small plastic snuff like container that I'm sure a lot of people use for containing a gram or two, about the size of a 50-cent piece and probably an inch and 3/4 tall with a screw-on lid? Or is there a better method?

What about those damp rid products that you can buy at the hardware store that are designed to absorb the moisture in the air? I have a couple of those that I use one in my 61 Willys Jeep wagon and the other in my 79 Hurst/Olds. I know they absorb a lot of moisture and only last about 2 months with the cars out in the garage even though they're designed to last 3 months. Never use them before in the house so I'm not sure if they would absorb enough moisture to bring the humidity level down in a small closet size room?

I know cocaine will absorb moisture. Weather I'm coming back from purchasing a few grams for taking a small amount with me that I'm going to use later in the night, I try not keep it in my truck longer than absolutely necessary just because I know it's going to absorb the humidity. So I make it a point that if it has to be out in the elements that it's for as short of a time as possible. From about March through November here in Houston the humidity is outrageous. I know from past experience that if I take a small amount of powder out of my house and into a car and cutting up a line within the first 10 minutes of being out of the house that it starts to noticeably get a little more damp and sticks to the razor blade a bit more than it does when it's been in the house for a while.

I've often wondered if your cocaine is outside of a climate control setting for let's say an hour or less, if the humidity has any real big effect on it other than making it a tad bit more sticky. Of course, it's pretty obvious you wouldn't want to stash your cocaine in your vehicle for more than a couple of hours or even a few days.

But if you did have to take it out of a controlled setting for more than an hour, without having a dehumidifier to store it in, what would be the best way to store it to keep it out of the elements? Like if you purchased some and you couldn't head straight back home for a while or you have it with while you're out and about but I won't be doing any of it for several hours. Any tips on how to keep it nice and dry? Or does it not really make a big difference as long as it's not actually getting wet?