Coke Music and Upper Music.

Here's a few to listen to when you're in the mood. Stevie Wonder, Superstitious. Lipps inc, Funky town. Nine inch Nails, Down in it. Ram Jam, Black Betty. Motley Crue, Beauty. Pink Floyd, Run like hell. Pink Floyd, learning to fly. Nine inch Nails, The perfect drug. The Crystal Method, Name of the game. KC and the sunshine band, Get down tonight. The Trammps, Disco Inferno. Faith no more, epic. Fluorescein, Cathy's on Crank. Eric Clapton, cocaine. The grateful dead, Casey Jones. Red Hot Chili peppers, Aeroplane. Buck cherry, Lit up. And the Talking Heads, Burning down the house. If you have more to add to the list add it. Thanks.
Nice work love it. I was recently bingeing on Buckcherry sober freaking ya baby thought hey why not go meet some females at a show stop isolating?

Spur of the moment but hey a different beat for different uppity up time not saying blast this the whole time lol

⛽🔥🇲🇽🌮🚨

I like how it tells a story be careful buying drugs in Mexico you do not want to go to jail there

I got busted once by a security guard in a nightclub bathroom in Cancun trying to blow lines in a stall he climbed on the toilet in the stall next to me and yelled I swallowed it immediately then the manager came in kicked me out haha