Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Coke in Melbourne

tyler@vegas

Bluelighter
I read somewhere that 1 g of coke costs $200, and that its all cut. Is this true ???

It's all cut to various extents - but you could pay anything up to $400 depending on what dealer is ripping you off at the time and how scarce coke is in your area. It all depends how much you're willing to pay.
BigTrancer
smile.gif

------------------
Load universe into cannon. Aim at brain. Shoot.

BT or anyone else out there
what is it worth in rock form? (say 1g )
thx
tex

Coke should be 200/g in melbourne for rock, uncut, rip your nostrils apart gear.
Shit, if rock can be got for 250/g in Brisbane, you should definately be able to get it.
Rock shouldn't be anymore expensive, that's just either
a) your dealer cutting the shit out if it into powder and therefore doing it cheaper
b) speaking shit
c) your dealer can't get good coke anyways.
PS - new icons fucking rock.

nothing is uncut...
have a search, there are a few other threads regarding price/purity...

chances are the best you can get by the time coke makes its way to australia it has been cut and repressed. the best being around 83% purity. (so i've been told *shrug*)
Rock can go for $300 a g. The thing with coke is that the quality can vary wildly and so can the price.
------------------
'Electricity is for more than just powering wind mills' - Ali G

Sorry, clarification, not *UNCUT* but repressed into rock, should be fucking good gear around.

i saw this stuff last year, was repressed rock. fucking wierd stuff, like white chalky clay. or a huge lump of binder. did wicked numbing to the mouth nose and face..... but i'm not a big fan. just cant get high like i like, and it interferes with my ecstacy.
------------------
http://pla.iwarp.com/