• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Coke cutted with B12???????

Un-cut coke isn't that uncommon in some areas... in Cocoa beach we would often come across coke that WAS right off the kilo... many people WOULD buy straight from the worlds suppliers and it was easier to just cut off a chunk then go through the process of cutting it - these people would make MORE MONEY as they had such good reputations...
------------------
dot slash 0wn3d

i swear, you guys are so funny!
(answering the question, YES, you can cut coke with B-12. No, B-12 is not addictive. Your body uses up B-12 as it see's fit, and disposes of whatever is left over. You can cut coke with anything that looks the same really, if your a sneaky bastard)
Oh that's right...you guys are funny. In this American forum, all you do is abuse each other for making a comment or giving your opinion! Agree to disagree guys, no wonder your shooting each other every five seconds!
Wow! relax.......
Have a REAL pill and have an orgy...or something..... relax....
------------------
Rabbit season, Duck season, Rabbit season, Duck season... DUCK SEASON FIRE! *#-BOOM-#*

YES BLUFLUFFYBUNNY YOU'RE RIGHT ABOUT THE B12 BUT I WOULD SAY ITS OKAY IF YOU HAVE SOME VERY PRIMO STUFF VS SELLING TOP OF LINE GOOD STUFF TO THE KIDS THAT WILL SMELL IT ALL WAY TOO FAST...GET SICK AND WASTE GOOD BLOW. AND B12 IS GOOD USE BECAUSE IT ALSO IS THE ENERGY BOOSTER TO ASSIST WITH THE CUT. DONT STEP ON IT TOO MUCH THOUGH 😎...AND YES I REGISTERED ON MY FIRST EVER FORUM JUST TO RESPOND TO IRRELEVANT BUT SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT DISCUSSION FROM 2001...BTW. NEVER FORGET...MOST HAVE...BUT 9/11 WAS A SETUP FOR SURE...STAY WOKE AS THE KIDS SAY