• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Coke cutted with B12???????

SpoilVW112

Bluelighter
Ok hear me out....I bought some coke from a great dealer Ive known for about 2 years now.....he alwayz has the BEST shyt around...NO LIE.....but N E wayz so me and my friend were bumpin the coke and it had a funny taste. It was like the smell when you are vacuming like a dusty smell. It wasnt like bad tho. My friends boyfriend said it was probably cut with B12 (a vitamin) and he said that they probably put B12 in there because it can make u addicted more.(so my dealer will have people coming back for more and more) Now lemme tell u this was some good shit yes...it kept me up allllll night long, and my friend as well. Now do u think its true about it being cut with B12?? Can B12 make u more addictive to it????? Pleez help a girl out here
smile.gif
thankz!
------------------
~My LiFe Iz Da ShiT!!!~

It's possible that your blow was cut with b12,but i really don't think that it would be more addictive with it in there.if that were the case people would be buying b12 vitamins,crushing them and snorting them without coke to try and get a good buzz.

In a sense it does make it more addictive, cuz your gettin less of the product so it makes you do more, so your bag goes faster and your bag at his house for your next gram
=)
Pintsize.

It's possible it was cut, but cutting it with B12 wouldn't "make it more addictive." Your friend's an idiot, I suggest cutting off all contact with him. Might as well kill your dealer, too, while you're at it.
-Astian

ok, first, dont ever stick up for your dealer's shit...we're jsut salesmen tryin to sell our shit....and second, if your shit tastes like dust, then it was cut with garbage anyway..as for the b-12, i highly fuckin doubt it..a more fiesable possibility would be talc poweder or some shit....i'd advise you get your Tony Montona from someone else
smile.gif

------------------
AIM: IEqualPimp
Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, You're Cool, Fuck you, Im out.
It'd be a lot cooler if you did! -D&C
Skinamara dinky dinky dink skinamara dinky do
[This message has been edited by *~* ChEshirE Cat *~* (edited 16 July 2001).]

actually Chesire Cat, b12 is a very common cut in my area. it's mostly used by the lower level kids, you know, the bottom of the ladder so to speak. more times than not, the kids who insist on cutting their product have no clue as to what they're doing. precisely why there hasn't been any decent coke in my area for a good 2 months. i gave up, fuck it, i'm not needing b12 all that much, so i'll just lay off the powder.
there is no way to justify cutting anything. i don't care what your dealer says. he/she cares nothing about you, just your business. remember, it's all about the almighty dollar. never forget it.
------------------
:CataLysT: Quod Me Netruit, Me Destruit.
-> Vino, Ganeis, Lenociniis, Adulteriisque Confectum.
I'm a Female, get it right.

See, for all the nitrous users out there:
Just snort some of this coke and your nerves will be OK.
My friend said that he used to cut it with Vitamin D when he dealt. Vitamins are healthy, and nothing healthy is addictive, so your friend's boyfriend is a moron.

i live in Florida, lodged between North Broward and Southern Palm Beach. it's absolutely insulting that none of my contacts can get anything decent anymore. the ones who used to have copious amounts of Fish Scale, that stuff was just lovely, are stuck with the lowest grade product. now, common logic would tell you that since i can make it down to the port of miami in less than an hour, we should be recieving the best. but, for reasons in which i can't understand we have pure shit.
oh, well it's far from the end of the world, it's just hard to fathom the idea that it comes in pure yummy kilos less than an hour south of me, yet nothing decent exists up here.
------------------

Seriously, would you HONESTLY consider telling your friends boyfriend to fuck off? You do NOT NEED LOSER FRIENDS LIKE THAT! Those are NO ONES FRIENDS..
catalyst - I definitly know what yer saying, the beach coke in Brevard is the best around!
------------------
dot slash 0wn3d

phreex - call me ignorant, but where the hell is the logic in all that? it's beyond me. oh, a guy that i work with has been talking non stop about how great the coke is that's circulating Palm Bay. where is that in respect to Brevard?
i don't know. i think i am going to give up on coke completely for a while. it just disappears entirely too fast, what fun is killing an eight ball in under and hour? none at all. so, yeah. my new mission is to find a meth hookup somewhere in florida. that should keep me pretty damn occupied.
well, must leave for work, and boy am i bitter.
------------------

i swear, you guys are so funny!
(answering the question, YES, you can cut coke with B-12. No, B-12 is not addictive. Your body uses up B-12 as it see's fit, and disposes of whatever is left over. You can cut coke with anything that looks the same really, if your a sneaky bastard)
Oh that's right...you guys are funny. In this American forum, all you do is abuse each other for making a comment or giving your opinion! Agree to disagree guys, no wonder your shooting each other every five seconds!
Wow! relax.......
Have a REAL pill and have an orgy...or something..... relax....
------------------
Rabbit season, Duck season, Rabbit season, Duck season... DUCK SEASON FIRE! *#-BOOM-#*

I'm maybe wrong but I don't most people couldn't haddle un-cut coke. Altough most people here could probably stick a gram or three up your nose of street grade suff if you where to do that in columbia you would probably kill your self. I'm sure there's ways to extract most cut's if you know what they are, you'd probably be suprised how much disapears even in the good stuff. I once saw a gram cut with sugar, not even caster sugar, you could see the crystals shining.

B12 is a fairly commmon cut. It will not make you more addicted, that's ridiculous. What do you think is more addictive, coke or B12?
peace, outkast

Catalyst.. You're from Fl. and cant get good ya yo... OMFG.... ITs every where. We always cut it with rocked ether. Cuz that shit numbs yah gummies and all anyway, so if ya wanna be a cheap bastard and make money... cut it thick with the ether
-=DLR=-

dirty - a little while back i was able to get fire, but things with my contacts went downhill fast. they went from top quality, to low level shit. i'm not sure as to what they have now, but i just don't feel like pursuing it. i know when the product is good again, it will find me.
as far as cutting it, i don't respect that. people get killed for less. there's no justifying it. i mean, are you happy with yourself knowing that you ripped someone off? whatever, the topic is stale now. the question has been answered, so i'm done.
------------------

1) the B12 question was alread answered
2) Almost EVERYONE cuts coke. It's just a way too easy way to make more money. Sure, any experienced cokehead would readily pay more for purer shit, but hey, most people are idiots.
3) Im sick of this "uncut coke will kill you" bullshit. For most people it would take over a GRAM of *pure* coke to overdose. I dunno about you kids, but I dont know anyone who blows 1 gram + sized lines. After the first line I think people would realize that the coke was very pure and would do smaller lines.
BTW.....what sized lines do you guys usually do? We usually get 5 lines out of a gram, but we're alot crazier than most people around here...

.. and I'm 100% sure these people that claim to do "uncut" coke scrape it right off the brick as the cartel unloads it off the boat ..
some of my friends that were heavy cheese heads said when they had >90% uncut they got bastardly nosebleeds, so they cut it 80% yay / 20% filler.. they didn't do it for profits as they weren't dealing it
[This message has been edited by Brock (edited 17 July 2001).]

going off on another tangent .. Brock - it would be basically impossible to "scrape some off the brick," considering that kilos are packed under a trememdous amount of pressure. the more reasonable approach, you ask? grab a hammer, and beat it like it's your boss. tough as shit to break apart.
as far as "pure shit" and nosebleeds go, it is very well possible. i once had a chunk of some considerable pure coke, trust me, i know my shit, i am not talking out of my ass. breaking it into smaller sized rocks, say about the size of half-dollar coins, took a lot of my strength, as well as the biggest metal spoon from my kitchen. that, in itself, was a project. i have no clue how long it took me to get it to a decent consistancy, but i'm still damaged from it. i cut out a normal size line, rammed it back, then regretted it. it was pretty powerful shit, but it was hard to take. my nose was fucked for nearly a week, which is very unlikely for me, considering the extent of the abuse i have put my nose through in the past. but yeah, that's my two cents on the issue.
------------------

Cutted?? lol
------------------
~Maui2k http://www.mp3.com/maui2k
Aim: PeerBoy