• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Coke compared to adderall

witnesshopper

Bluelighter
I've had multiple different responses from friends about coke compared to Adderall, so Im wondering how much more intense is it? Some people I know have said it's about the same, others have said the buzz is more intense and lasts longer. I'm aware pretty much all coke is cut so the experience will almost always be different but let's say I get some decent shit. How is let's say 20mg of Adderall compared to a line(not sure how much that'd be lmao)

Amphetamine is a creeper but in the end way more powerful then snorted Cocaine.

The initial rush of Coke snorted makes it seem prominent.

People saying Amp is superior by a long shot haven’t tried quality cocaine IMO. They’re just different is all. Cocaine is definitely more euphoric, ego boosting and way better for sex. Shorter duration, with lots more redosing. Amphetamine lasts longer, is more social and better for dancing.

I take amphetamine to enhance various activities, whereas when I do Cocaine that IS the activity.

-GC

People saying Amp is superior by a long shot haven’t tried quality cocaine IMO. They’re just different is all. Cocaine is definitely more euphoric, ego boosting and way better for sex. Shorter duration, with lots more redosing. Amphetamine lasts longer, is more social and better for dancing.

I take amphetamine to enhance various activities, whereas when I do Cocaine that IS the activity.

-GC
When you say quality coke how pure are we talking?

-GC
Oh how many days in paradise I spent locked in my hostel room alone snorting coke with no wifi scribbling in a notebook, going out in the absolute pouring rain to get another gram every hour or so

Agree, they are just different completely, one isn't really "better" than the other. Coke has a much shorter duration, and is a lot less functional. Way better rush and euphoria though, regardless of roa. For example it's not really good for work or things like that, as it's fairly compulsive. Best for concerts, bars, partying, etc.

Amphetamines are basically the prototypical functional stimulant. Perfect for getting motivation to clean, study, read, work, anything like that. Longer peak of effects, hours and hours of clear headed stimulation. It can be euphoric but usually the tolerance to those effects builds up quick.

Most ppl who consider coke overrated usually have just had bad luck with their hookups, as it's notoriously impure and difficult to find quality.

Yeah everything in the UK is pretty low quality, had some Peruvian flake once that was extremely good, but as a whole price, duration and dosage, just no point when amphetamine base is about.

When you say quality coke how pure are we talking?

Fishscale, the type of shit that glimmers in the light, absorbs moisture out of the air like a sponge, and lights your ass up with a very tiny bump, no lines unless you’ve got a good tolerance going.

Good cocaine is highly social and actually relaxing, I feel like the closest stimulant to good cocaine is MDMA cuz even though they’re worlds apart in some ways they both have this stimulation that doesn’t feel edgy. You only feel edgy on cocaine after doing large amounts and/or line after line. Hard to describe.

Oh and cocaine during sex is the fucking best lol. Especially edging along and doing lines the way you go, makes me go wild. That’s the best use of it IMO.

Also cocaine can override almost any other drug I’ve tried, doesn’t matter cocaine will trump it. You drunk as hell? You won’t be drunk. You tripping? Nope. How about all that heroin you just shot? Not til the cocaines done with you. That always amazed me. Very powerful drug.

I was lucky/unlucky? growing up I had good connects for cocaine. It wasn’t always the best but it was damn good all things considered. My first 8ball lasted me a couple weeks of daily use, couple bumps a day. I was in love…

Miss getting crazy drunk with the gang and sniffing lines then talking absolute shit for hours til the sun rose. Doesn’t last forever though, I figured that out while many didn’t. You can only taste nirvana for so long and to do so at those crucial years of development is not good for anyone.

I both love and hate cocaine. I can thankfully most of the time turn it down, but that shits in my blood. That first line after a good break makes my heart sore, it’s like “love/orgasm/no troubles in the world” all wrapped up into one brief moment of bliss. Brief yet seemingly eternal, it’ll always be a part of me. I’ll talk shit then sniff a line 2min later given the opportunity.

-GC

I've had multiple different responses from friends about coke compared to Adderall, so Im wondering how much more intense is it? Some people I know have said it's about the same, others have said the buzz is more intense and lasts longer. I'm aware pretty much all coke is cut so the experience will almost always be different but let's say I get some decent shit. How is let's say 20mg of Adderall compared to a line(not sure how much that'd be lmao)
Adderall is longer lasting but less potent.

Fishscale, the type of shit that glimmers in the light, absorbs moisture out of the air like a sponge, and lights your ass up with a very tiny bump, no lines unless you’ve got a good tolerance going.

Good cocaine is highly social and actually relaxing, I feel like the closest stimulant to good cocaine is MDMA cuz even though they’re worlds apart in some ways they both have this stimulation that doesn’t feel edgy. You only feel edgy on cocaine after doing large amounts and/or line after line. Hard to describe.

Oh and cocaine during sex is the fucking best lol. Especially edging along and doing lines the way you go, makes me go wild. That’s the best use of it IMO.

Also cocaine can override almost any other drug I’ve tried, doesn’t matter cocaine will trump it. You drunk as hell? You won’t be drunk. You tripping? Nope. How about all that heroin you just shot? Not til the cocaines done with you. That always amazed me. Very powerful drug.

I was lucky/unlucky? growing up I had good connects for cocaine. It wasn’t always the best but it was damn good all things considered. My first 8ball lasted me a couple weeks of daily use, couple bumps a day. I was in love…

Miss getting crazy drunk with the gang and sniffing lines then talking absolute shit for hours til the sun rose. Doesn’t last forever though, I figured that out while many didn’t. You can only taste nirvana for so long and to do so at those crucial years of development is not good for anyone.

I both love and hate cocaine. I can thankfully most of the time turn it down, but that shits in my blood. That first line after a good break makes my heart sore, it’s like “love/orgasm/no troubles in the world” all wrapped up into one brief moment of bliss. Brief yet seemingly eternal, it’ll always be a part of me. I’ll talk shit then sniff a line 2min later given the opportunity.

-GC
Man I remember this one night my buddy’s parents were out of town and we threw a huge party and eventually this sketch kid that lived in the neighborhood with us came by and was bragging about the half oz of coke he had and flashing it around, I don’t remember how it all when down but at some point he tried to run into the grato by the pool and sacked his head then fell in the pool, but before he took a swim he tossed his coke so it dosent get wet, then we all looked for it for like 2 hours, finally he left a bloody mess and my buddy wips out the bag and is like “y’all wanna go skiing” fuck we laughed all night to the early morning , good times…I know this sound fucked up, I was a real piece of shit in highschool, we did some awe full things that I still regret to this day, but I spent a lot of time using very large amounts of shrooms and dmt trying give myself perspective and I’d like to think at 34 I’m a much better person

Last edited:
Man I remember this one night my buddy’s parents were out of town and we threw a huge party and eventually this sketch kid that lived in the neighborhood with us came by and was bragging about the half oz of coke he had and flashing it around, I don’t remember how it all when down but at some point he tried to run into the grato by the pool and sacked his head then fell in the pool, but before he took a swim he tossed his coke so it dosent get wet, then we all looked for it for like 2 hours, finally he left a bloody mess and my buddy wips out the bag and is like “y’all wanna go skiing” fuck we laughed all night to the early morning , good times…I know this sound fucked up, I was a real piece of shit in highschool, we did some awe full things that I still regret to this day, but I spent a lot of time using very large amounts of shrooms and dmt trying give myself perspective and I’d like to think at 34 I’m a much better person

Na I woulda done the same thing in HS. If I didn’t like you I’d rob you blind lol.

Similar story, this dumb kid my brother knew was tweaking out one night and tossed his huge bag of cocaine into a marsh then told everyone about it the next day. Half the school was out there looking for it lol.

Eventually after a couple trips out there my brother or his friends (can’t remember) found the bag and we all had a jolly time with it (that part I do remember.)

I too have changed alot since then. We were truly some bad kids, the cops said during our reign of terror crime in our small town sky rocketed for a little while. My best friend was front page news when he got busted.

-GC

I much prefer amphetamines to cocaine. Coke is massively overpriced and even good coke (good luck finding it, street coke is almost all absolutely trash and barely even has cocaine in it these days) is just decent. It's a nice rush, for sure, but it wears off quick and has quickly diminishing returns. Amphetamine lasts a good while and stays good the whole time, that is unless you overdo it and start getting into staying up for days and crashing and stuff.

Thx :) I'm not rlly an IV guy (yet lmao) but it's good to know I'm not missing out on anything

Do yourself a favor and stay away from IVing drugs, you will wish you had if you go down that route. I know very few people who things didn't get very bad for after they started IVing.

It's the one single drug rule I have ever made for myself that I have managed to keep and I am very thankful for that.

Theres also Cocaethylene produced in the liver when u combine Cocaine wih Alcohol.

Cocaine + Alcohol = Cocaethylene.

Cocaethylene is way more euphoric than Cocaine by its self.

Do yourself a favor and stay away from IVing drugs, you will wish you had if you go down that route. I know very few people who things didn't get very bad for after they started IVing.
This is true too. It took me a long while to get my life back on course once I started using IV, and I IVed just about anything and everything and all manner of wild shit. I honestly wouldn't trade my experiences, but at the same time, it gets very very hard to control yourself once you go down that road.

-GC
Not true the Coke here is top quality 25 year's ago.

The only thing that Coke has and Amphetamine's lack is the initial rush of snorting. And the shorter duration. The reason it's the perfect drug for personal working at bar's.