• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Coke/Cocaine help

Just started snorting coke, first time.. - I need to get as accurate a read on purity as practical- did the bleach test, but don't have a standard for comparison (i.e what very pure cocaine should look like dissolving, & what % should remain precip at bottom?).

It was 'claimed' it could be stepped on twice more and still be viable (I never would sell anyway).
BullShit.

One modest rail and my nostril faucets like the Amazon. I'm very tolerant to amphet. and other stimulants. This crap blow is Really crappy- NO euphoria whatsoever. Hardly any sympathetic CNS reaction. My 'Phenildate snorts better and gives about the same effect- nothing.

Should a person already highly stim Tolerant (i.e. amps, 'ceuticals) get a 'High' from First-Time insuff. several rails of fine powdered 'potent' coke?
(is it also really much cheaper here in s. TX)?

I use a card with no numbers like a library card to crush the larger chunks....then a razor blade to sort of "mince" the pile...form about 6 long lines and use the razor blade to chop it even more before snorting...I stick the straw pretty far up there and alternate lines between nostrils. I snort moderatly hard and I snort quick ....it sort of feels like its hitting my brain behind my eyes...umm..but it doesnt go directly down my throat. To keep from wanting to do more and more I usually set a timer on my phone for 45 mins ..I'll do 2-3 lines then wait, in between if I want a line I find a cigarette helps satisfy that a little (just something to do with your hands will work)..I find decent coke if it is in a large chunk scrapes off flaky and isnt so hard you cant break it up in the bag between your thumb and finger (you should be able to break it up that way) it also shouldnt be crunchy...that doesnt mean its crack its just cut to hell. Anway have fun and be safe
Oh and after about 15 mins after the lines it helps if you tip your head all the way back, flare your nostrils, hold your tongue to the roof of your mouth and inhale hard through your nose (you will snort like a hog so ya know do this at a party) the drip can help space out lines. If you need the numbness to feel good. I do. Once I can feel my front teeth again its time to do more.
when I do too much coke, it gets to the point where Im forcing myself to finish the rest "just to get it over with"...my eyes feel like they are being sucked into my skull and my head hurts from clenching my teeth. I hate this part. I always buy too much but its never enough.

Last edited:
use a credit card type card to chop it (like they do in films) then snort with a 8cm straw, or roll up a rectangular piece of paper to make a straw

notes are much better tha straws as phatass mentioned,though they are more hygienic,they can cut your nose apart nicely when youve been at it a few hours and go to dive in for a rack and hit the edge of it on your septum,razor blades are best to cut with,just watch the chunks that fly off the plate...been awhile since a good coke binge.i could snort a golf ball through a straw at the moment

Sniff it slow, crush it with a credit card.

Cut up a plastic straw you can get for free at any fast food place or coffee shop and DO NOT share straws or snorting instruments people have gotten Hep C this way.

use a razor or a card with no numbers(it gets stuck in the numbers) to chop it up as fine as u can get it and when u do snort it snort fast and hard..i think it works better.. i feel doin it slowly is a waste

use a razor or a card with no numbers(it gets stuck in the numbers) to chop it up as fine as u can get it and when u do snort it snort fast and hard..i think it works better.. i feel doin it slowly is a waste

Its all about making sure it all goes up :)

Hey, this is a super old thread, and being as this is a quick Q and A forum, I'm gonna lock 'er up.

PM me with any queries.

hello mates, i have a paste coce and i wondering how can i used? it has a lot of moisture so i cant chop it. i try to dry with liter but its not work. Any sugestions?