• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine coke and anal sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
just get coked out and nail her vag. anal sex is so overrated its not funny. last time i tried it it was so tight i couldn't even move or feel anything. but theres a group of guys who enjoy it, have you considered getting in touch with them? ololololo JUST KIDDING!

Its doin an awesome job on my face. She's takin the head, just can't get the shaft. I think this would just help get it started..

And this is why you need to stay in school, kids.

edit: how do some of you have such bag ass fucking avatars? It says 50 x 50 pixels is the maximum limit...

And this is why you need to stay in school, kids.

edit: how do some of you have such bag ass fucking avatars? It says 50 x 50 pixels is the maximum limit...

yours would be bigger if it were square and not a rectangle.

Yeah but if it didn't HURT anymore we wouldn't give a fuck about the signals something is wrong...
IF you're self destructive and don't care about your body! or are too lazy to take care of it. if i got a funny feeling that said "you should go to the dr", whether it hurt or not, i'd get fixed to avoid further costs/issues/side effects/etc
How do you propose to rewire our autonomic nervous system?
didn't say the technology was quite here, i was arguing the principle that it wouldn't be necessarily "bad" to take away pain
How do you propose to rewire our autonomic nervous system?

Even if this was somehow possible, and an alarm went off instead of physical pain, it would still cause psychological pain. Fear, anxiety, sadness, etc.
i assume that will be taken care of some time after physical pain is. also, you just need a normal, clear, lucid mind to be able to realize you shouldn't get scared of cancer every time you have a pain or warning
Mr. Reed also makes a good point. Smoking cigarettes feels good (not even necessarily good -- it just doesn't hurt) and people don't stop, despite knowing it causes cancer.
smoking even hurts at first. but you can decide to do it because of what it does to your brain of course.. if you can ignore the cancer and pain and coughing and diseases to get a fix, you can ignore other pains in life and refuse to go to the doctor because you're stubborn. there's no particular reason to have pain "hurt", especially the amounts it reaches up to--finding a way to limit the pain sensation would be one of the biggest humanitarian dreams to realize, and it would make me live a lot better knowing that whenever i wind up in the hospital or get cancer at least it will be a more gentle ride

let's get back on topic... you can have the last word but if you want to argue more make a thread in my forum:)

Being numb isnt a good thing. She wont feel the pain untill the stuff wears off then she is gonna be pissed because all the pain is gonna come, you could do alot of damage (tearing,etc..) because of the fact shes numb and cant feel it. A benzo or something to relax her could help.

There are products on the sex toy market that are supposed to help, lubes with numbing agents. I suppose you could have her be high on a pain killer before. Uphoria might help..

I just hope I'm giving this advice to someone who isn't asking his gf to do something she really doesn't want to.

(Why? Personal note: I got talked into it by my EX bf after all his begging and pleading and I wanted to make him happy. I was so upset and in pain that I had to stop him and just cried my eyes out. It was not a pleasant experience!)

P. S. a benzo might help her relax more so it is easier...

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT use benzo's to get her "relaxed" for the anal intercourse. The woman actually has to have control over her nerves for this to be anywhere near successful. I'm too lazy to look up the reference from a medical journal, but there is another problem associated with using benzos to relax a person for intercourse. I think its actually a psych-problem.

Listen to the other posters who are telling you to go about it naturally or avoid it completely. It took me 3 years before I had great anal sex. It involved a lot of patience. Never rush your woman into it, or else it will go terrible and you will NEVER have another chance. For real, once you fuck that up for her she won't ever wanna do it again.

Thats my .2grams of info.

People still use film? I would have said dslr.

But yeah, run a few searches in Sex, Love, and Relationships.

What several others have said. If you try anesthetizing your girlfriend's ass with coke before pounding her pooper, you may well wind up pulling out covered with blood, and then running her to the ER to get that stuff sewed up. Anal tears are nothing to fool around with.

More likely you'll get the first sphincter (her asshole) numbed but run into resistance with the second (the one which holds the colon shut). You'll know you hit that one when she screams in pain as your veiny intruder tries to ram its way in.

Take the advice of others on here: lube and patience is good, cocaine is bad.

I've found that just snorting coke, makes a hell lot of a difference! Ever notice how you want to poop after snorting coke? Regardless of what is it making you poop like that (baby laxative for example), it also makes your bung hole more relaxed ...
Basically, mix the snorting of coke with some lube and toys (toys are great!), and you'll be set for a very good night of anal sex!! My experience tells me that the woman also gets lots of pleasure from it, because of cocaine induced hornyness and relaxation, and i've never done any harm!

p.s: if you try to rush things over and get her hurt, that "door" will be closed forever, so think throughly about your actions.

p.s.2.: if your a 20+ cm dude... well... good luck with that chore! lol

I didnt read through this thread so someone else may of already said it but I found muscle relaxers and benzos are the ticket to get in the hershey highway. I did most of the girls I've f'ed in the A. A few were totally against it until they popped a zanny bar and I just went for it. None ever said stop. I had a few demand it everytime they were on zannies.

Good luck. It's not all it's cracked up to be though IMO. Also if she doesn't do an enema before hand and you go to deep it can get pretty gross. Can't tell you how many times I threw up trying to get feces out of my pubic hairs.

Well, I've not really read all of the replies to this (tired and lazy) but if she's not really wanting anal sex or can't do it, then why push it on her? It's just selfish if she doesn't want to do it, or cannot physically do so without drugs.

Then again, if she's wanting to try but cannot yet physically do so, perhaps try lots of lube, perhaps some Amyl Nitrite, and slowly move from a few fingers to more, and then try.

As long as it's not something that only you want from her, and not something she doesn't really want to do.

Well, I've not really read all of the replies to this (tired and lazy) but if she's not really wanting anal sex or can't do it, then why push it on her? It's just selfish if she doesn't want to do it, or cannot physically do so without drugs.

Then again, if she's wanting to try but cannot yet physically do so, perhaps try lots of lube, perhaps some Amyl Nitrite, and slowly move from a few fingers to more, and then try.

As long as it's not something that only you want from her, and not something she doesn't really want to do.

Not to get argumentative but there have been a few women who I have been with that when it comes to physically inserting an object into an orifice, they just mentally tighten up and it consequently leads to them physically not being able to take it in. No matter how much these girls/guys want to please you and have a good time, there really is nothing you can do short of intensive therapy to get to the root causes of why they subconsciously block out sexual penetration.

Some options that I have used include using a muscle relaxant to help ease their nerves about the experience; a low dose of diasepam or other skeletal muscle relaxant should help loosen them up, perhaps cyclobenseaprine (flexeril). Its not ever really been about "tappin' that pink" or something like a Mongolian conquest of their nether-regions but more so s/he can feel better about her/him-self and be able to please you in their mind, as I know many people care more about making their partner happy than getting off, but both at the same time is good too ;)! Of course you shouldn't rip them a new one or "destroy" them, but a finger or two at a time and then taking it from ear shouldn't be too stressful.

I really doubt you would be having a comfortable partner if you just go straight to inserting on the first time s/he even has anything back there, and even if you indeed are a hard-core sadist, you might not get much pleasure from that other than to say you did it as they most likely will be way too tight to move around at all once you get in. Might not be the best mental imagery but someone asked and I have experience in this area, best to help out so no one ends up in the ER with a perforated colon. :|

So it's been 3 weeks or so since this was first mentioned.

Have you taken a ride up the Hershey Highway? If so I hope you had no "acidents"

So it's been 3 weeks or so since this was first mentioned.

Have you taken a ride up the Hershey Highway? If so I hope you had no "acidents"

Not to come in and be the "doing it up the butt" expert here, but really if the person is able to vacate their bowels fully then its pretty damn hard to screw it up. I am bisexual and have had this type of sex with both girls and guys and it never has become and "accident" as long as you just don't go at it as your partner is "ground-hoggin' it" you should be able to get a clean-shoot for as long as you could possibly want.

I believe the reason for this is that there are multiple sections of the digestive system and that the one that we would be playing with here is mostly seperated from the large intestine and only will have contents drop down to it like and hour before you get that feeling that you need to use the toilet. Otherwise the area is pretty self-flushing, but Im sure you won't be going into this with the notion that it is a quick and easy thing so you can brag to your buddies about how you went anal on that bitch...

Yeah ive done it with girls and had no accidents or complaints. Also doing coke yourself while having sex is fantastic. My g/f doesent do coke so there was more coke for me :D

Just don't do too much coke or you might not get it up. Learned that the hard way :(

Don't be so harsh on the guy. I had a problem like last saturday I met a girl in a club but she wasn't up for anal. So I slipped her some GBH and took her home. Worked a treat.

Don't be so harsh on the guy. I had a problem like last saturday I met a girl in a club but she wasn't up for anal. So I slipped her some GBH and took her home. Worked a treat.

That should keep her good and amnesic about what just happened!

I, myself prefer to use the demon-drug Rohypnol... :\

That should keep her good and amnesic about what just happened!

I, myself prefer to use the demon-drug Rohypnol... :\

Yeah she's still in my basement. tbh the gbh thing is harm reduction I used to use a hammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.