• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine coke, alcohol and benzo mix

violetxo

Greenlighter
Hey Bluelight,

I'm looking to do a half gram of blow this weekend. I'm a 5'4 120lb female so that usually does the trick for me. I've only done coke a couple of times and the last time I did it I had an absolutely horrible come down... couldn't eat, sleep, tv was way too boring, and i felt extremely depressed. I also really enjoy drinking while doing the drug (i've heard this is bad for you but i couldn't imagine doing it without being drunk). I got myself some Lorazepam and was wondering if I would be able to take 1mg of it when i'm out of blow and feel like I'm coming down. But I've also heard that benzo + alcohol = no good.... any suggestions?? Also will 1mg of Lorazepam ease the come down at all?

Thanks in advance everyone :)

Using Cocaine and Alcohol is not really worrying alsmort every coke user do this but the combo of Benzodiazepine with alcohol is not a good idea even if you probably wont have any problem doing this, it is not recommended to mix depressants together.

This has bad news written all over it if the dosages are remotely high.

Cocaethylene straining your heart in the beginning followed by blacking out from the longer lasting benzo+alcohol combo.

Hey Bluelight,

I'm looking to do a half gram of blow this weekend. I'm a 5'4 120lb female so that usually does the trick for me. I've only done coke a couple of times and the last time I did it I had an absolutely horrible come down... couldn't eat, sleep, tv was way too boring, and i felt extremely depressed. I also really enjoy drinking while doing the drug (i've heard this is bad for you but i couldn't imagine doing it without being drunk). I got myself some Lorazepam and was wondering if I would be able to take 1mg of it when i'm out of blow and feel like I'm coming down. But I've also heard that benzo + alcohol = no good.... any suggestions?? Also will 1mg of Lorazepam ease the come down at all?

Thanks in advance everyone :)

Mixing drugs with alcohol will get you in a body bag! That's the guideline people who don't know have to follow. If you ask, it means you don't know. So follow that guideline.

OP, what you're suggesting shouldn't cause any bad effects. BUT it can easily go really wrong if you're still drunk when you take the benzos or if you redose the benzos.
If you MUST do this, go easy on the alcohol and don't drink through out the night. When you're coming down from the cocaine and sobering up from any alcohol effects use the Lorazepam for sleep. 1mg is not enough to be really harmful.
But I'm not a doctor and can't make any promises. If you want to make sure you're safe, omit the alcohol from the equation for sure.

That sounds like a typical night for me, but I'm a 185 pound male. I would base it off of how drunk I was, and benzo tolerance has a LOT to do with it. I'm 99% you'd be fine though, just drink water.

That sounds like a typical night for me, but I'm a 185 pound male. I would base it off of how drunk I was, and benzo tolerance has a LOT to do with it. I'm 99% you'd be fine though, just drink water.

Very bad harm reduction advice!