• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Codeine vs PST?

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
Now I love my PST, but after becoming addicted it's time to stop.. I know PST contains codeine, morphine primarily and other alkaloids... So how would you say it compares to just codeine?

I must have taken codeine 10 times back in march, I was doing between 120mg to 90mg.. I found the 120mg was a bit too intense for me sometimes... With codeine I remember that I got a stronger feeling in my arms and legs, like really strong.. but not so much in my chest and head like with hydrocodone.. I like hydrocodone a million times more obviously.. I don't think I ever nodded with codeine

With PST I just don't remember that much of that heavy body feeling I love so much from opiates, it's usually more subtle, although last time it was pure bliss... And then it lasts forever and it makes me nod like a motherfucker

Anyway, do you think I could still enjoy say 120mg of codeine again? I read everywhere that codeine is useless after a while and I'm sure my tolerance has risen a bit with PST, although I've used once in 14 days... I know it's a personal thing too, I remember reading tramadol was useless and I absolutely loved the shit

Well I just took 90mg of codeine, so I guess I'll find out.... I risked getting caught bad stealing those pills, why the fuck does my opiate brain tell me that is ok? that it is worth it?

I just baked my pst in preheat oven 450 degree, then leave for 10 min, 250 degree. does this sublime all the thebaine and leaves morphine ? this is suppose to be a morphine extraction method.