• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids codeine extraction

Illegal

Ex-Bluelighter
How do i go about trying a codeine extraction? I've never done it before and do you think i should have a tripsitter?

All i know is ti put the pills in w a ter. Can someone please write out a step by step on the process.
Thankyou

701e65e32d.png

Omfg I spit my drink out when I saw the arrow pointing to the link for when you become addicted to opiates hahahaha wow that was just clever and amazing, I'm all stoned reading it like a comic book, thinking what is that link rofl

that guide is both brilliant and hilarious
oh, and yeah OP if you're opiate naive - which i think you might be - best have someone with you you can trust if things go south.
have you ever taken opiates before? like, have you taken one of those pills you plan to CWE on their own just to see?

Good guide with a mistake:

1) Do not let any other water come in contact with the acetaminophen, than the water you used to dissolve the pills.
2) Only use 1mL of water per pill to dissolve the pills. For example, if you extract 20 pills you should use 20mL of water.

By rinsing the gunk with new water you are adding a lot of acetaminophen with very little extra codeine onto your drinkable solution. Not worth it.

Dude it'd be like 10 mgs of tylenol if he "rinsed it" and get codeine it's worth it to me , or are you one of those Z0mg 4 grams instant death tylenol OD guys haha

Dude it'd be like 10 mgs of tylenol if he "rinsed it" and get codeine it's worth it to me , or are you one of those Z0mg 4 grams instant death tylenol OD guys haha

If you rinse and only add 10mg of Tylenol, you're adding 0.25mg of codeine. And I get that some people find that 0.25mg of codeine would be a waste to throw out.

If instead of rinsing you squeeze the acetaminophen slowly until it's hard, you increase the volume of the extract and maintain concentration.

Please use the search engine next time as we have a lot of threads about CWE already :)
If you need dosage advice Basic Drug Discussion is the right place to ask http://www.bluelight.org/vb/forums/16-Basic-Drug-Discussion

And yes, a trip sitter is always a good idea, if you know someone who'll do it. Given that it's your first time, do you have any previous experience with drugs? And for the sake of harm reduction, many people started with taking low potent opioids, like codeine and got addicted, so think twice if you really want to try it.

Na its not my first time with codeine,,, my mistake i didnt explain properly....what i meant was I've never extracted before. Someone else did it for me. Im having trouble with step 9

Step 9, check for solids in your solution ???

Titanium Dioxide can leave a whitish tint on your solution but that doesn't necessarily mean that APAP got through. Okay I'll be patient and wait to see what your question is..

The gunk what do i do with that? Isnt that a painkiller so why would i waste that

kid stop fucking with drugs. if a group of addicts is telling you to chuck the gunk - do it.

The gunk is acetaminophen. It's the stuff you're trying to remove from your pills...

Why? Isn't it a painkiller?

If you have CWE'd 10 pills, there will be 5g of APAP (The guck), and taking 20% of this could already lead to significant liver demage. Acetaminophen will not get you high and it would not be worth it to take the risk of using the guck as a painkiller later on

If you have CWE'd 10 pills, there will be 5g of APAP (The guck), and taking 20% of this could already lead to significant liver demage. Acetaminophen will not get you high and it would not be worth it to take the risk of using the guck as a painkiller later on

20% of 5g = 1g. 4g is safe to consume over the course of a day unless you're taking other drugs that are hepatotoxic or if you have a medical condition that predisposes you to certain liver problems.

But yes, the acetaminophen isnt really psychoactive, and at high doses, it's hepatotoxic. The whole point of doing a CWE is to separate the opioid from the apap because apap is toxic at high doses