• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids codeine dosage questions

Rdocs

Bluelighter
Okay so basically I got a script for codeine and I did the calculations I will have 70ml left over to use recreationally (350mg) but I hate taking it by making lean because I always sike myself out and think im drinking it too fast and my liver will fail so I was wondering if anyone knows if i can take like a 15ml dose (75mg) every 20 minutes? or like any set dosing plan so I can be safe?

Not really a good idea to stagger Codeine usage, best to just take all at once, providing the only active ingredient is Codiene Phospahte.

If this all checks out as fine and it's your first time using Codeine do a sample of maybe 125mg, also take an ant-histamine with it to help with the bodies allergic reaction to higher doses.

Stay safe and report back.

if it's straight codeine with no acetaminophen there is no risk of liver damage, stop when you feel high enough...

the bottle only says Codeine Phosphate 5mg per 1 ml

so are you guys saying its safe to take my whole dose all at once? and i should go buy some allergy pills to take with it?

last time I did codeine it was prometh hydro chloride + codeine phosphate and I was fine so should I not be good to do like 200mg all at once?

I wouldn't take the promethazine, it is a mild CNS depressant and even though it is often already mixed with codeine it doesn't mean its safe.

The amount of codeine depends on your tolerance, if you have a low tolerance stick to 80-120mg. Dosing just one time.
You will only have minimal nausea.

Last edited:
Okay so basically I got a script for codeine and I did the calculations I will have 70ml left over to use recreationally (350mg) but I hate taking it by making lean because I always sike myself out and think im drinking it too fast and my liver will fail so I was wondering if anyone knows if i can take like a 15ml dose (75mg) every 20 minutes? or like any set dosing plan so I can be safe?
is there some rumour going around that drinking codeine too fast will cause liver failure? It won't. You can take you full dose at once, it will work better that way