• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Codeine + dihydrocodeine combination opinions?

guy1234

Bluelighter
Ok so I have a handful of leftover DHC tablets and dont really plan on getting more anytime soon. Its not enough for me to get high (tolerance means I need around 6-700mg of DHC for a decent buzz) however will probably end up doing codeine in the next couple of days.

My usual dose of codeine is around 900-1100mg (before anyone pipes up, I continue to see increased tolerance and continue to get high by increasing the dose, no ceiling).

Can I combine these two to decent effect? So for instance take 50% of my dose in codeine and 50% in DHC? Can't really find much on this combination, has anyone done it and can comment?

Honestly your tolerance is so high then you should be ok doing this. Just use them together remembering that dhc is almost double the strength of codeine (quite a bit less in my exp) but lasts longwr4

So 300mg dhc and 400mg codeine? Just roughly. If you're not exaggerating that shouldn't gwt tou in trouble

I found once my tolerance got to more than about 360 or 400mg dhc it wouldn't be that enjoyable. I'd get fucked up vision and nausea. If you're doing this every day you may want to consider tapering down or subtex

Its more prolonged multiple times per week. Not every day.

Ok thanks guys, does anyone have any experience with the combo? It is nice?

Combined the two just for info if anyone finds this thread in a search on the subject.

Consumed about 5-600mg of codeine (unsure due to CWE) with 300mg of DHC so roughly half and half once adjusted for potency. worked perfectly. The two highs complimented each other very nicely whilst also combining to produce the intensity of a full dose of either separately. feel the longer duration of DHC prolonged the pleasantness. Will probs do again as feel DHC lacks some of the warm fuzzy euphoria that codeine has while codeine lacks some of the full bodied and longer lasting high that DHC provides

Oh yeah I've combined many times. Love combining opiates but you gotta be careful.
Remember combining dhc, physeptone and h and bit was it greater than the sum of its parts mmmmmmm

Sitting on the front of the bus felt like I was on the bough if the Titanic...on heroin

I have 30mg of dhc left. Was getting off on 60mg after 30 stopped working. I have a box of pure codeine tablets that are 30mg. I just took 60mg of codeine is that the equivalent to 30mg dhc?

Always noticed that codeine for me gives me more itching than dhc. And possibly a bit harsher on the stomach?

I have 30mg of dhc left. Was getting off on 60mg after 30 stopped working. I have a box of pure codeine tablets that are 30mg. I just took 60mg of codeine is that the equivalent to 30mg dhc?

Yes 60mg Codeine = 30mg DHC.

Always noticed that codeine for me gives me more itching than dhc. And possibly a bit harsher on the stomach?

Yeah naturally occurring Opiates like Codeine and Morphine tend to produce more of a Histamine reaction (Itching) than semi-synthetic Opioids like DHC, Hydrocodone and Oxycodone.