• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc codeine cough syrup mixers

kushblowin

Bluelighter
you guys got any ideas of anything healthier to mix this shit with? i got some but i only drink water and tea myself and this soda tastes like shit and making me sick especially with sugary flavored syrup in it. i mean i dont need to mix it with tea or anything i just want something a little lighter and not like 85g of sugar per sip in a bunch of sugar water type shit. i got dope sick puking up sprite and lean and it was horrible and theres alcohol mixed in it too.

Why dont you just save time and drink it directly 🤯

Or do you enjoy the finer, more leisurely aspects to drinking cough syrup 🧐

I used to drink this cough syrup with high alcohol content, ammonium chloride and liquorice. I could drink 200 mL of this stuff on one go. It was terrible. Terrible! But, I knew how good it would make me feel, so I wasn't whiny about it. :D

Personally i hate the taste and consistency of cough syrup. I don't get the popularity of lean beacause the whole process of consuming it is not enjoyable at all. Also if you got a serious dope habbit it doesn't make any sense to pay the absurd prices it goes for today.

Personally i hate the taste and consistency of cough syrup. I don't get the popularity of lean beacause the whole process of consuming it is not enjoyable at all. Also if you got a serious dope habbit it doesn't make any sense to pay the absurd prices it goes for today.
i get it sometimes cheap and the reason i like it is because i get nausea easy and have stomach problems and the extra stuff in it helps a lot and i like the slower onset easier to control dosage and you dont have to worry about an overdose or anything crazy because you take it so slow overtime and you have time to throw up if it gets bad where a pill hits you all at once and a needle can end you instantly.

its also the cleanest opiate ive seen since ive been looking and it was so nice to not have to worry about overdosing on fent on accident and just knowing i have a clean pharma grade opiate. only downfall is thats way too much fucking sugar especially with codeine and theres alcohol added and the alcohol is a little strong to me because i dont drink.

Why dont you just save time and drink it directly 🤯

Or do you enjoy the finer, more leisurely aspects to drinking cough syrup 🧐
the syrup sounds like a good idea but i also do like the taste of something nice with a slower onset and longer lasting and just giving me something to do with my hand feeling amazing lol