• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Codeine and nausea

iwannafeelthatway

Greenlighter
So I an absolutely terrified of nausea. I am on zofran 8 mg, and I take it all the time, because I feel sick all the time. I want to take codeine, but I can't take it with promethazine, because it has a dangerous interaction with zofran, and I can't just not take zofran for a couple days.

So the question is, if I take codeine on zofran, will the zofran relieve the nausea? I still feel nauseous all the time on zofran, but my psychiatrist says its for psychological reasons. Will I have to take more zofran to relieve the nausea? Does anyone have any experience?

Is there some hydroxyzine you can take or even benedryl if u have nothing else. It says zofran is anti naseua online so i imagine it would help.

I'm prescribed Zofran 4mg to take, and I think it works wonders. I don't just use it for when I take opiates, but for a DXM come-up as well.

It will greatly relieve your nausea. The question is, how much codeine do you plan on taking? That will help us decide how much Zofran is appropriate. If you want to be safe, you can try 16mg of Zofran, but don't exceed the daily limit of 32mg.

I'm prescribed Zofran 4mg to take, and I think it works wonders. I don't just use it for when I take opiates, but for a DXM come-up as well.

It will greatly relieve your nausea. The question is, how much codeine do you plan on taking? That will help us decide how much Zofran is appropriate. If you want to be safe, you can try 16mg of Zofran, but don't exceed the daily limit of 32mg.
Sounds like he is taking 8mg daily, dont see why he would wanna take a different amount that someone online told him over his usual dose lol

I asked how much codeine they planned on taking.

Also, they specifically asked "Will I have to take more Zofran to relieve the nausea?"

So I told them to TRY 16mg. Even 12mg might work if they can cut their pills in half, if they're 8mg a piece.

I asked how much codeine they planned on taking.

Also, they specifically asked "Will I have to take more Zofran to relieve the nausea?"

So I told them to TRY 16mg. Even 12mg might work if they can cut their pills in half, if they're 8mg a piece.
Oh my bad i didnt see where he asked, in that case thats some helpful information, im also curious of the dosage he will be taking