• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Cocaine

murphy323

Greenlighter
I’ve always thought the more coke stinks the stronger it is and up til now I’ve been right but I’ve just got some that smells enough to make me shudder but it’s not strong at all.
Could it have had something that smells like coke added to it to dupe buyers?

Cocaine smells like fresh white paint lol, acetone, solvents, etc

It should NOT be hard crumble dry powder

It SHOULD be relatively moist, very oily to the touch, a crystalline shimmering sheen and a bitter numbing taste

A true test, is the snort 2 thin lined in each nostril or which ever is clear and unobstructed…..as a potent DAT>SERT>>NET Inverse Agonist you SHOULD experience genuine euphoric pleasure, robust mood-boosting properties, outgoing, social / talkative, but a professional relaxed self assurance

Those poor farmers selling PACO (Coca paste/crude Cocaine alkaloid) that the vendors will come by, pay them dog shit for all their hard work, planting & cultivation, costs, labour, materials, etc …..makes me sick. Then some wet-back jack off will visit 20-30 farms just like that……take all that valuable PACO / Cocaine tropane alkaloid to be refined with hydrochloride acid and a bunch of other crude steps procuring the end product. Cocaine Hydrochloride. Average purity 75-85% Cocaine HCL ….very few DEA seized product was near pharmaceutical grade 93.75% purity which would absolutely BLOW your mind ha ha ha ……..40 keys of that Yayo, with 40 keys of 95% pure Diacetylmorphine HCL, I’d be set for like lol. No distribution. Strikingly personal medical usage in low therapeutic doses as needed

Another twisted dream of mine while sleeping lol

It use to be so easy to get 90% > grade blow from the dark web.. much much much tougher now. But man, that shit was absolutely unreal.

I’ve always thought the more coke stinks the stronger it is and up til now I’ve been right but I’ve just got some that smells enough to make me shudder but it’s not strong at all.
Smell is not an absolute indicator of good quality. Sure good coke has its own distinctive odor but it doesn't mean it isn't cut or that it is guaranteed good quality. The only way to find out is to test it.

If look and smell check out it should be an oily texture to where it pretty much melts if you rub it in between your fingers. All good coke Ive gotten has always smelled similar but I remember one batch smelled so strongly of gasoline and had this other weird taste when I smoked it that made me want to gag, at first I was kind of pissed but it turned out to be strong as fuck and I asked my friend "got anymore of that weird tasting shit" haha but that was the only time I had that weird kind after that it was always how it used to be. I always wondered what that was that caused it.

Guess that’s why d-Methamphetamine has slightly overtaken Cocaine…..and that garbage fentanyl taking over genuine Diacetylmorphine (Heroin)

Coca leaves & Opium Poppy only grow in select countries and climate

the reduction of Ephedrine to Desoxyephedrine (Methamphetamine) can be synthesized anywhere in the U.S., Europe, Japan, anywhere……a highly skilled chemist in a professional lab with precursor chemicals can produce near pharmaceutical grade Desoxyn (d-Methamphetamine) with no massive obstacles of transportation of large quantities of illicit controlled substance across several boarders into the worlds greatest market….the USA …then Europe.

Afghanistan, Turkey, Myanmar, Laos, Asian routes “golden triangle” that produce 1,000’s upon 1,000’s of fields crowded with Opium Poppies (many legitimate pharmaceutical companies have stakes/shares in designated fields that produce opium poppies to be shipped back to the U.S. pharmaceutical labs to extract the opiate alkaloid content from the poppies, Morphine, Codeine, theBaine, Papivier, etc, used to manufacture legitimate pharmaceutical opioid narcotic analgesic medications. Morphine Sulphate, Hydromorphone (Dilaudid), Oxycodone, Diamorphine, etc

The illicit segment of the opium poppy producing countries in a Trillion dollar industry more valuable than black gold (oil) or actual gold itself

Diacetylmorphine (Heroin) and Cocaine Hydrochloride……the most valuable organic plant alkaloids on planet earth lol….absolutely insaine. Imagine a plant in your garden has a value greater than pure 24k Gold lol

Just legalize everything and regulated it…..eliminate the cartels and illicit crimes, untaxable / unaccountable millions upon millions of liquid currency, crime, homicides, extortion, government corruption, the list goes on and on.

People should have access to Mallinckrodt pharmaceutical produced 100% purity Cocaine HCL in 25 gram glass jar ….and a 100% purity of Hydromorphone (Dilaudid) 100 gram glass jar ….heck, throw in a 25 gram glass jar of Methylphenidate (Ritalin) and Demerol …..Methadone too.

I also want Ovation Pharma Desoxyn 5mg tablets (100,000 tablets suitable for long term storage in dark temp controlled vault. 100kg barrel of Phenmetrazine compounding powder sealed for long term storage

100kg sealed barrel of Methadone Hydrochloride for long term storage lol

Why can’t I have it ALL lol….. 1,000’s of pharmaceutical multi use glass vials of every CII controlled substance for my own personal usage lol

Last edited:
It use to be so easy to get 90% > grade blow from the dark web.. much much much tougher now. But man, that shit was absolutely unreal.

Ill show 3 sources that prove what all i say is fact.

Pure bull shit, coke of 90% or higher, hcl coke has a max purity 89%, even uncut those jungle labs cant produce 89%, so nobody could ever have had higher purity coke than below 89%.

Screenshot-20230726-010701-Samsung-Internet.jpg

General coke purity is only 40 to 60%, which is what about every average user gets, even in south america like in brazil.

Only where i live, both in antwerp and amsterdam, purity is way higher with antwerp having highest purity coke in the world with average 80%, which is almost totally pure. Plus over here no psycho active cuts present of which the effects make most users not even know the real effects of coke and most users think the effects of those cuts are from coke and the more most users think they have stronger coke is actually only due to more cuts. Pure coke is not to be compared with what about every general user calls coke.

Coke is since recently even produced right here, we are besides colombia, peru and bolivia the biggest coke nation in the world...

Cause i have due to some reasons uncut coke and the max purity i had was 86%, and because we have free test labs here i know this for a fact instead of most users claiming they had high purity coke which is probably only about 50%.

All drugs in antwerp are extremely and dangerously pure.

Screenshot-20230727-044319-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Last edited:
You all heard of COUNCIL and PROPER as terms?

Proper is £80 a gram and supposed to be much better.

You all heard of COUNCIL and PROPER as terms?

Proper is £80 a gram and supposed to be much better.
Over here only 50 euro a gram...

I looked it up and you are correct that for a higher prize in the uk you can actually get one of the highest purities coke in the world... Almost about the same as over here, and like over here also without psycho active cuts, so it really doesnt get much better if you actually get that quality...

Edit: i was doing some research and for 80 pounds you only get in the uk about 70% purity, which is decent.

But what i also read this is only in major cities with a price of 50 pounds for half a g and you wont even get 0.5... Thats expensive, thats more than double of what we pay over here for at least same purity and quality...

While in 2009 in the uk average purity was only 0 to 7%. What was called pub dust...

Edit: there is still lots of pub dust sold in the uk these days with about 40% purity.

In 2009 purity here was about 40%.

Did you notice you had such high purity? Or didnt you try that coke yet?

And did you feel how relaxed that feels?

Last edited:
Is it good stuff?
Look at my previous post with the sources, highest purity in the world. Almost totally pure upto totally pure... Coke is even produced here, no need for import anymore in the future possibly, made in professional labs that produce higher quality than those jungle labs and doesnt get cut up...

Pure bull shit, coke of 90% or higher, hcl coke has a max purity 89%, even uncut those jungle labs cant produce 89%, so nobody could ever have had higher purity coke than below 89%.

General coke purity is only 40 to 60%, which is what about every average user gets, even in south america like in brazil.

Only where i live, both in antwerp and amsterdam, purity is way higher with antwerp having highest purity coke in the world with average 80%, which is almost totally pure. Plus over here no psycho active cuts present of which the effects make most users not even know the real effects of coke and most users think the effects of those cuts are from coke and the more most users think they have stronger coke is actually only due to more cuts. Pure coke is not to be compared with what about every general user calls coke.

Coke is since recently even produced right here, we are besides colombia, peru and bolivia the biggest coke nation in the world...

Cause i have due to some reasons uncut coke and the max purity i had was 86%, and because we have free test labs here i know this for a fact instead of most users claiming they had high purity coke which is probably only about 50%.

Ok, 80% was very easy to find.

I just tried COUNCIL and it's not unlike chalk . Hours later it was still up the mucus part of my nose ( so didn't get absorbed into the brain) and is just like a sticky white gunk.

I felt something but not intense really. Certainly had better

"When having a chemically pure amphetamine sulfate (e.g. 100% Amphetamine sulfate”), its content of amphetamine free base is 73.4%. When having chemically pure amphetamine hydrochloride (e.g. 100% amphetamine hydrochloride), its content of amphetamine free base is 78.8%. When only seeing these numbers, which would you judge to be more pure? The lay would say it to be the second, but chemically both salt forms are chemically absolutely pure (100%)."
-SaferParty in Switzerland

If you all have access to a computer and a VPN, go on the dark web and you can find highly pure cocaine. You also need to pay with Monero (XMR) as it’s probably the safest form of crypto to use.

But trust me, it’s out there and you can get it.

"When having a chemically pure amphetamine sulfate (e.g. 100% Amphetamine sulfate”), its content of amphetamine free base is 73.4%. When having chemically pure amphetamine hydrochloride (e.g. 100% amphetamine hydrochloride), its content of amphetamine free base is 78.8%. When only seeing these numbers, which would you judge to be more pure? The lay would say it to be the second, but chemically both salt forms are chemically absolutely pure (100%)."
-SaferParty in Switzerland

Yes but the tabel only gives the max purity of sulphate so you can only use it for sulphate...

And when i say totally pure i actually find this fully correct, but the lab test showed it was 0.01% beneath totally pure, but im sure everyone will agree this changes nothing and just the same is totally pure.

Which actually is even too strong and after 2 redoses the effects keep so strong for so long its over my ultimate limit, but have since saturday finally control over my use, so had a bigger tolerance break which makes it atm stronger than I needed it to be...

If you all have access to a computer and a VPN, go on the dark web and you can find highly pure cocaine. You also need to pay with Monero (XMR) as it’s probably the safest form of crypto to use.

But trust me, it’s out there and you can get it.
I was on the dark web in the days of alphabay and such, but why would i now take a bigger risk and pay way more for lesser quality, I believe that actually totally pure is quite unique...

I just tried COUNCIL and it's not unlike chalk . Hours later it was still up the mucus part of my nose ( so didn't get absorbed into the brain) and is just like a sticky white gunk.

I felt something but not intense really. Certainly had better
Sounds indeed like pub dust...

How much did you pay?

I was on the dark web in the days of alphabay and such, but why would i now take a bigger risk and pay way more for lesser quality, I believe that actually totally pure is quite unique...
I have yet to find better deals from the trusted sources I know than the dark web.. and the DW is very secure if you know what you are doing. Not to mention I have friends in LE and from what they say, they are only going after the big distributors, not the guy buying an occasional 🎱.

But I urge you to log on and see what is available. There is some incredible stuff on there that has been tested by different clients of the vendors and these reviews are posted. LE in Belgium could be different than the states, though. Would that be interpol you have to worry about or local LE?

Also, I apologize for being a dick yesterday. Beligium butt hole is exactly the kind of language you would probably expect from an American.. and I try to differentiate myself from most of my fellow countrymen.