Cocaine

I have yet to find better deals from the trusted sources I know than the dark web.. and the DW is very secure if you know what you are doing. Not to mention I have friends in LE and from what they say, they are only going after the big distributors, not the guy buying an occasional 🎱.

But I urge you to log on and see what is available. There is some incredible stuff on there that has been tested by different clients of the vendors and these reviews are posted. LE in Belgium could be different than the states, though. Would that be interpol you have to worry about or local LE?

Also, I apologize for being a dick yesterday. Beligium butt hole is exactly the kind of language you would probably expect from an American.. and I try to differentiate myself from most of my fellow countrymen.
In antwerp the legal point of view is not to punish users but to help them and only large amounts and selling will actually have consequences.

Recently an international coorporation of law enforcement took down the app sky, of which seemed that over here all the ppl involved with importing containers and wholesale where ppl like border control, police, lawyers, judges and so on. We are highly corrupted. I dont think any users or any big kartel has to worry about law enforcement.

I really dont need the dark web, i order straight from the source pure and uncut, and only have to send one whatsapp message and 5 to 10min later i got it delivered at my door for absurd cheap price of 2.5 euro per g, so in any way possible the dark web can only be less good for me. Since the law about cuts changed dealers are simply not cutting up anymore over here, and since all our drugs are nearly or fully pure im sure even the dark web cant offer same quality.

No worries, we are cool, at least someone that realizes the importance of civil conduct and basic and elementary essential manners and respect.

Yes but the tabel only gives the max purity of sulphate so you can only use it for sulphate...

And when i say totally pure i actually find this fully correct, but the lab test showed it was 0.01% beneath totally pure, but im sure everyone will agree this changes nothing and just the same is totally pure.

Which actually is even too strong and after 2 redoses the effects keep so strong for so long its over my ultimate limit, but have since saturday finally control over my use, so had a bigger tolerance break which makes it atm stronger than I needed it to be...
I think you missed my point, which was that the numbers you keep throwing around from jellinek are only if you don't take the salt into account as being part of the compound yet you constantly tell people that they're wrong when they give percentages above the freebase max. This goes for any compound which has a salt form like MDMA, cocaine, amphetamine

I think you missed my point, which was that the numbers you keep throwing around from jellinek are only if you don't take the salt into account as being part of the compound yet you constantly tell people that they're wrong when they give percentages above the freebase max. This goes for any compound which has a salt form like MDMA, cocaine, amphetamine
Thats only because you dont realize that ppl over here are so much more educated about all these things that we know more than things you assume we dont know and this tabel only the most basic example is i used to make clear that drugs in fact have a max purity and that nothing else i wanted to show with this tabel while we have specific tabels for each drug on its own that are professiibel tabels that detailed make every possible calculation possible even for those who dont already know these things and these things are mostly for newbies and tourists cause every user with experience can figure this out without tabel that even from young age kids get harm reduction in school and this is why ppl in amsterdam have a lower than average amount of users and addicts and more such things while everyone expects the opposite and that this is proof that with such a high level of harm reduction drugd can be used in freedom in a very aware way that probs caused by use are way higher in countries where ppl are uneducated and have no possibilities for quality check and so on so that if any polititical leader in the world wouldnt on purpose close his eyes for this just cause they are narrowminded and retararded that it would be obvious for anyone that all countries should follow our lead, but only amsterdam is this progressive, do you anywhere else in the world consider this possible having a drug culture like amsterdam where this would be socially accepted? No.

I think that was the longest sentence I've ever read that basically said nothing
Max purity is 100% if you take the salt into account as being part of the compound, which some labs do
You seem to assume our labs lack professional or scientific quality, but they do not, you also get the scientific result of which you will know you cant even understand without being educated enough to know how to read such results otherwise you would never even know that smaller data actually mean higher result, im sure you get what i mean.

You seem to assume our labs lack professional or scientific quality, but they do not, you also get the scientific result of which you will know you cant even understand without being educated enough to know how to read such results otherwise you would never even know that smaller data actually mean higher result, im sure you get what i mean.
No, what I said is that both are correct ways of looking at purity and you shouldn't be telling people who say that a salt compound at 100% is 100% pure that they are wrong. Maybe you should take a nap?

No, what I said is that both are correct ways of looking at purity and you shouldn't be telling people who say that a salt compound at 100% is 100% pure that they are wrong. Maybe you should take a nap?
It is obvious to anyone that if the max purity is x and the result is x that x is 100% of x so that both are true, but I consider total purity to be so unique, and impossible for coke made in a jungle lab, that i will assume anyone saying having 100% pure coke is full of shit, thats only possible in professional and also definitely sterile labs, i had uncut coke at several moments in my life and never 100% pure, so its not in any way, like you claim, not done to state this is practucally impossible true someone saying having 100% pure coke, but you can simply assume it is highly factual its utter bs.

And definitely at retail level, and i know of ppl, im not going to be too specific, that even very recently someone here claimed to have high purity coke and without tolerance he did amounts of 175mg upto half a gram at once, if ppl claiming that they in such amounts had high purity coke you actually expect me to take such ppl serious and they should not be told ergo possibly educated, that this was low purity crap than whats the point of any conversation here cause everyone is making absurd claims and everyone goes along with such absurdness nothing of meaning can be expected here.

Just realised it was way more than a gram they would have got for £80. £80 was gram of PROPER
Anyway, if it had chalk like aspects this is already suggesting that this likely be of low quality since such coke is also sold over here by streetdealers cheaper and mostly sell to homeless ppl and such, of which you just know you will be ripped off, and also that it so long didnt get absorbed and was stuck in your nose and you saying yourself it wasnt really such a good expierence that this probably was low quality, but youre new to drugs, with so many high purity and high quality that i dont think it will take that long before you will find a better source, its just a matter of gaining some expierence and trying out some different sources.

I dont know anything about delivery ways or pick up ways in the uk, but i would also suspect that higher quality sources offer higher quality service. Like over here i dont think that even newbies would consider going to a gettho to buy from a random street dealer. There are also dealers who deliver thru way of sending them a whatsapp text and that deliver only short time later at your door, such dealers dont deliver themself but have several cars at the same time deliviring all over flanders at least, that you can assume are the best average quality sources over here.

Anyway, if it had chalk like aspects this is already suggesting that this likely be of low quality since such coke is also sold over here by streetdealers cheaper and mostly sell to homeless ppl and such, of which you just know you will be ripped off, and also that it so long didnt get absorbed and was stuck in your nose and you saying yourself it wasnt really such a good expierence that this probably was low quality, but youre new to drugs, with so many high purity and high quality that i dont think it will take that long before you will find a better source, its just a matter of gaining some expierence and trying out some different sources.

I dont know anything about delivery ways or pick up ways in the uk, but i would also suspect that higher quality sources offer higher quality service. Like over here i dont think that even newbies would consider going to a gettho to buy from a random street dealer. There are also dealers who deliver thru way of sending them a whatsapp text and that deliver only short time later at your door, such dealers dont deliver themself but have several cars at the same time deliviring all over flanders at least, that you can assume are the best average quality sources over here.
Yea it was still up the nose hours later. Not much of a high but hopefully will go back to the proper stuff.

Ill show 3 sources that prove what all i say is fact.

Pure bull shit, coke of 90% or higher, hcl coke has a max purity 89%, even uncut those jungle labs cant produce 89%, so nobody could ever have had higher purity coke than below 89%.

Screenshot-20230726-010701-Samsung-Internet.jpg

General coke purity is only 40 to 60%, which is what about every average user gets, even in south america like in brazil.

Only where i live, both in antwerp and amsterdam, purity is way higher with antwerp having highest purity coke in the world with average 80%, which is almost totally pure. Plus over here no psycho active cuts present of which the effects make most users not even know the real effects of coke and most users think the effects of those cuts are from coke and the more most users think they have stronger coke is actually only due to more cuts. Pure coke is not to be compared with what about every general user calls coke.

Coke is since recently even produced right here, we are besides colombia, peru and bolivia the biggest coke nation in the world...

Cause i have due to some reasons uncut coke and the max purity i had was 86%, and because we have free test labs here i know this for a fact instead of most users claiming they had high purity coke which is probably only about 50%.

All drugs in antwerp are extremely and dangerously pure.

Screenshot-20230727-044319-Samsung-Internet.jpg

Wow….very impressive post indeed. You know your sh!t lol

You’re lucky to be located so close to those producing countries…..even 60% pure Cocaine you’d never find in Canada, and would be the best Yayo I’d ever have tried (which I didn’t)

Even the most skilled Columbian in a jungle lab couldn’t make Cocaine HCL higher then 80% ish purity

If you all have access to a computer and a VPN, go on the dark web and you can find highly pure cocaine. You also need to pay with Monero (XMR) as it’s probably the safest form of crypto to use.

But trust me, it’s out there and you can get it.
I use a vpn and haven’t the slightest idea of how to get to the dark. What do u type in the search bar? I’m looking for some pure stuff out there

I use a vpn and haven’t the slightest idea of how to get to the dark. What do u type in the search bar? I’m looking for some pure stuff out there
You need to download the tor browser.. everything is done through a .onion website on the tor browser. I’d recommend looking at some forums before signing up to a certain market. A lot of markets pull exit scams when they feel the heat.. so make sure the market has been around for a few months and is reputable. You will also need to create an account on a crypto exchange. Thats where you buy your crypto. Kraken is what I have used in the past.. Binance is the largest, but they are under the SEC microscope at the moment. Wells Fargo or BofA will let you wire to your Kraken account. Hope this helps.

Also, you need to be comfortable with terminal or textedit just in its basic forms to create a key.

The more I re read this, it sounds daunting but it’s really not.

Last edited:
Got some proper stuff at the weekend and did a 3rd of a gram over the course of one day. Good stuff and didn't over do it. Kept alcohol consumption to a minimum which is really good for me.

How it should be tbh

You need to download the tor browser.. everything is done through a .onion website on the tor browser. I’d recommend looking at some forums before signing up to a certain market. A lot of market pull exit scams when they feel the heat.. so make sure the market has been around for a few months and is reputable. You will also need to create an account on a crypto exchange, that’s where you buy your crypto. Kraken is what I have used in the past.. Binance is the largest, but they are under the SEC microscope at the moment. Wells Fargo or BofA will let you wire to your Kraken account. Hope this helps.

Also, you need to be comfortable with terminal or textedit just in its basic forms to create a key.

The more I re read this, it sounds daunting but it’s really not.
it’s just a lot of steps lol but i understand why. I’m sure it’ll be worth the trouble. Thank you!
Got some proper stuff at the weekend and did a 3rd of a gram over the course of one day. Good stuff and didn't over do it. Kept alcohol consumption to a minimum which is really good for me.

How it should be tbh
I definitely need ur self-control! That’s wassup