• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine

E

Edges

I just got 5 grams of cocaine from same source. First few batches from him were great. This new batch tastes like pepper and has virtually no effect. I haven't used anything for 2 weeks prior. Wth?

I just got 5 grams of cocaine from same source. First few batches from him were great. This new batch tastes like pepper and has virtually no effect. I haven't used anything for 2 weeks prior. Wth?
Sounds like you got ripped off to me. Do you have a test kit you can use on it?

Thanks for the info. Feel like a pretty big idiot right now
Hey dude, shit happens. In the past I've had solid sources for meth turn around and give me rock salt and disappear. Fucking sucks but it happens. Especially when you're new to the game.

The fact that you're new to the drug scene means you've got a target on your back for people who wanna rip you off. Best you can do is learn more and more about it.

Next time you buy, see if they mind if you do a bump or a small line with them BEFORE you hand them any cash. If they're trying to rip you off they won't be keen on sticking around to see you put two and two together.

Hey dude, shit happens. In the past I've had solid sources for meth turn around and give me rock salt and disappear. Fucking sucks but it happens. Especially when you're new to the game.

The fact that you're new to the drug scene means you've got a target on your back for people who wanna rip you off. Best you can do is learn more and more about it.

Next time you buy, see if they mind if you do a bump or a small line with them BEFORE you hand them any cash. If they're trying to rip you off they won't be keen on sticking around to see you put two and two together.
Yep. I've only bought from 1 source for coke. Been great til now. Incredibly good. This tastes like pepper. 1 gram will last me a week. So tolerance is not the case. Just mad as hell now.

In any case that shit is way too much overrated, it's too expensive and it doesn't hit like amphets i found...

I only buy from internet,. We have The Onion with a rich menu available.

Did some cocaine in the past, it was nice but much too pricey...

I only buy from internet,. We have The Onion with a rich menu available.

Did some cocaine in the past, it was nice but much too pricey...
Curious, is it still a good source with quality stuff?? I'm willing to PAY whatever it takes to get stuff that isn't complete SHIT. Anything from my local contacts has gone downhill and is terrible!!

Curious, is it still a good source with quality stuff?? I'm willing to PAY whatever it takes to get stuff that isn't complete SHIT. Anything from my local contacts has gone downhill and is terrible!!
Nice first post

Sorry he won't tell you his source so don't harass him with personal messages

You don't need it anyways since there are plenty to be found online

You have to figure it out yourself like plenty here have done

Nice first post

Sorry he won't tell you his source so don't harass him with personal messages

You don't need it anyways since there are plenty to be found online

You have to figure it out yourself like plenty here have done
Well shit. you are correct my friend!! Just sucks, 20 years ago I had numerous sources but no money. Now I have loads of money but no sources! Oh well....

Last edited:
Well, I can't speak for everyone, but using a DNM scored me some of the best H and coke that I've ever had. I don't think I'll ever have a high as good as those six or so shots gave me. I don't use H or coke anymore so I will never have a chance to try to match or get a better high. That was back in 2020 when I scored those amazing bags.

I stopped using DNM's because I get paranoid about getting caught and doing federal time (my old roommate just got popped by the FBI for selling fentanyl and is looking at a sentence of 15 to life. Fuck all that.). And I honestly just fucking hate dealing with crypto. I can't say where I source because rules but I have some solid connects that I've found rather easily in my area recently.

Remember, test for fent in everything you get from the internet (or from anywhere. Test everything!). I dont really buy the whole "dealers are lacing everything wiith fentanyl" shtick, but I know a shitllad of people weigh their shit all on one scale so it gets cross contaminated. Anyway,