• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine vs. Methylphenidate Questions

Alot of ppl are dumb fucks when it comes to come. Its so shitty u hardly get any good high off it just a speed up heart and makes u feel sorta weird. Yet ppl keep spending hundreds and hundreds of dollars on it. Doesnt make sense to me. If you live in a place that has super low grade coke I wouldnt just try to sell crushed up pills as coke but u could easily buy like a half oz of coke or however much and then cut it with ur crushed up ritalin. It will probably feel stronger than what there already buying if its realy shitty coke

If they really feel that snorted ritalin is better than the coke they are getting, that must be some REALLY bad coke.

This made me laugh, because this is exactly what I was going to say. I'd rather have a gram of the shittiest of shite Coke over an unlimited amount of Methylphenidate.

Interesting experiment though, I suppose. Let us know the results if you do it.

OP, I wouldn't mind being friends! :)

And according to the literature, mice trained to discriminate cocaine substituted methylphenidate a large percentage of the time, meaning there's a good chance you'll trick you friends.

i've definitely heard of studies where people couldn't discern between the 2 iv, but it probably would be pretty obvious w/ 2 lines. the amount of powder, the difference in taste, the length of duration, the difference in smell for that matter, among other things... all would make it a difficult experiment to perform in the manner proposed.

Ritalin does act like coke when snorted, but the dose someone would have to snort to get the same effects as snorting a line of decent coke is ~40 mg. That is at least 2 pills worth, and a decent amount of powder, not to mention the consistency is nothing like coke and the color is different. The high can be comparable, but I really hope this is really just an experiment and not a money making scheme.

your contemplating secretly drugging people, who have clearly stated they don't enjoy that drug?

Both yall a little late.... 'My friend' has been cutting RIT with LIDO since like 7th grade. We paperboys we dgaf. Get liquid LIDO%2 viscous and cook that shit jus right till its like half powdery half sticky. thatll have the 'GIRL' lookin fishscale asab. Cant give out me secret recipe thoo ;P... I mean my friends